Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 27795
-
06-07-18 17:31 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 91Long time lurker but I've seen Blair. She doesn't seem like the type but that's been my experience. She complained about how many guys ask for BBFS. I didn't push it and moved on.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 14:50 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 45Ali
Does anyone have any info on a girl that hangs out in Muckleshoot at night she's about 5'3 brunette thin great ass though. Stay away I hear she has severa really bad habits and looks too rip you off. She comes across sweet and innocent. If anyone has any info that would be great thank you.
-
06-07-18 14:38 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 566Sometimes Hoe's forget they are just Hoe's.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 11:55 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 566She didn't inflate her rates. Someone else did.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Don't negotiate that service with her over text.
She will not protest if you just do it no up charge.
-
06-07-18 11:36 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 277Maria Sanchez
It's been a while but NO BBFS and NO stripper slide. However, her BBBJ with cim was very very good.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 01:41 #3145Banned Member

Posts: 451BBFS Talk on TNA
Yup and most of the women are snowflakes. They take offense to the slightest thing and post warnings for no apparent reason. That board is really going from bad to worse. The fact that most other review sites have been shut down is only helping TNA become worse. Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 22:10 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 41Have any of you guys bb'd mariasanchez?
-
06-06-18 16:01 #3143Banned Member

Posts: 171Any info on ScarlettMay.
Any info on ScarlettMay.
Not sure if she is GFE BBBJ, BBFS or what.
Looks could be fun. Message me if you don't want to post it.
-
06-06-18 12:06 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 267What's her upcharge now?
What's her upcharge now?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
I used to hit that with only $$ back in the day. She gotten a bigger head when she joined TNA and inflated her rates.
-
06-06-18 11:41 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 220You have to say you're not into it on that fucking board. The regular mongers on there are a bunch of hypocrites and momma's boys. I think half of them fall in love with the providers. They need therapy more than they need to get laid.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 11:38 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks, Shinho and ST, useful info.
-
06-06-18 10:40 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 2924Her body is just my type! Never pulled the trigger because of the rate.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 10:39 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 2924She sends an email to her screened followers showing availability.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
But I have not seen an email from her in awhile.
-
06-05-18 23:38 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 77Had a not too dissimilar negative experience except without any great times. I'd recommend staying away.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 23:21 #3136Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Cali Rose
My experience with her goes back a few years but I'll say that it started off well and ended not so well. When I first started seeing her I had a great time I saw her on a fairly regular basis. The last time I actually saw her she was at a trashy motel in Tacoma and she shared a room with a few other providers. We still had a good appointment but her attitude seemed more distance and indifferent. The last time I scheduled with her I didn't actually get to see her because I decided to cancel. We set up a time to meet and she sent me to a hotel in Tacoma. When I arrived she called me and told me that she wasn't there yet and very urgently needed gas money or she wasn't going to make it. She wanted me to meet her at another location and pay her half of her hourly rate upfront, then the other half when we got back to the hotel. While this is alone sent up red flags, she also told me that she didn't yet have a room booked. That definitely didn't seem right. I asked her why, after all of the times I'd reliably seen her that she'd attempt to pull this scam on me now. She tried hard to explain, "I have a baby" and other excuses, but I knew it for what it was. I told her that I wasn't comfortable with the scenario and she apologized and that was it. Be prepared for her to try and pull a fast one to keep her honest and it might go okay.
I had good times with her, she'll pretty much offer anything and usually with enthusiasm, at least that was my experience. I liked her before she started to change, probably due to drugs but I don't really know.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



