Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36416

    Sierra

    Haven't been out playing after settling down with new GF. Luck would have it that while driving on NPwy running errand for the SO that I saw this tempting silhouette strutting along the side walk. Civi dressed with nice plump ass, cute body and flowing dark auburn hair as she wiggles from side to side. The suppressed monger monster emerged from hibernation and took over the wheel. Pulled over and asked if she needs a ride, almost certain that she will turn it down, as all civi will. Surprise, surprise, she hopped in and asked to be dropped of at Harford. Hummmm, Harford? THE Harford?? Experience tells me she is not just walking to friend's house or grocery store. Conversation soon turn from cautious and casual to pointed. Do you date, I asked bluntly. The answer, bluntly, was YES. Oh my! I must have broke the speed limit and ran all red lights / stop signs going to El Rich. Cute face, nice Bs, very willing to please. Slightly swollen arms with marks from usage. She claims to be 20 and weights 130/5'5. Still have all her teeth, as least from what I can see. Decent mike skill and takes a pounding without complaint. Standard fare and has working #. Wow, I should be out more often. Any of you fellow degenerates seen / know her? Just wondering if she is new to the scene or have I been away too long. Digits available for contributing seniors. As always, trades are appreciated but not necessary. Please, if you have no credible posts, don't ask.

  2. #36415

    Monger hunter.

    Haven't seen a new video or heard about them being out in quite a while. Hope they gave up.

  3. #36414

    Brief sweep.

    Did a brief sweep through WW. Seen a lot of WSWs on payson. Saw an Uncle posted in his cruiser couple blocks down. Decided not to go on a date today. Be safe out there.

  4. #36413

    Monger hunter?

    Its been a while since I been up. In the area so thought I would check out the street scene. Seen one real skinny blonde. I like skinny but damn that girl is a tooth pic. Seen a BSW near the circle but standing off in the distance was a older white guy watching the BSW and not in way a monger would be watching. He had what looked like a camera bag hanging from his shoulder. Didn't want to risk be in his focus so went to grab some grub and will make another pass.

  5. #36412

    I would love to have some fun with Kiara again

    Can anyone make that happen? (Please share the (FO) if you know) Oldie but Goodie of Kiara and I.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1485/so...ick-again.html

  6. #36411

    I would love to have some fun with Miss Kiara again

    I haven't seen her in a long time and I was wondering if anyone has her information because I want to start having some fun again fellas.

  7. #36410

    WW Jane

    First off a public apology to CLS for making a noob move and PMing him for a question I could have gotten by just RTFF! Newbies and visitors don't be an idiot like I was and go back and research before visiting!

    Anyhow, Met up with Jane on Bentalou. 26 yo WSW, blonde / brunette hair, about 5'4". Previous reported on here as well. She's a bit thinner now than her video. She was amazingly coherent vice some of the other reports I've read. Scooped her and off to the motel we went. Glad I opted for the motel, had an amazing time! Shower, GFE, FIV, BBBJ, multiple positions, and blasted off. She was fun and friendly the whole time and I'd definitely repeat. Working digits for seniors and contributing members. YMMV after seeing the previous reports, but she was GTG and on a roll when I met her.

    Stay Safe,

    PathFinder.

  8. #36409

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Serve  [View Original Post]
    There's a dark skinned girl (maybe not a girl) working near the circle lately who looks pretty good, but word is she's playing a rip-off game. Word to the wise.
    I've seen her. Pretty sure that's a female. Very hot. Seems she has a pitbull. I was going to pull the trigger but will need your warning.

  9. #36408
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good ever comes out of paying a hooker upfront.

    C5.
    If a girl is going to jump out of the car five miles away from where I picked her up, all to scam a few bucks and then be stuck spending an hour walking her ass back, then she can go for it. I'll toss her an extra 5 and then drive behind her the entire way just so she can realize how stupid it was.

  10. #36407

    Heads up

    There's a dark skinned girl (maybe not a girl) working near the circle lately who looks pretty good, but word is she's playing a rip-off game. Word to the wise.

  11. #36406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Never Pay Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFan80  [View Original Post]
    Found her just off 5th the other day.

    Pretty enough face and healthy weight, and was recently showered with clean clothes. Appears early 30's but said most of the other girls were "half her age. " Not sure if she just meant she's older than the typical girl out there or if she really meant that she's in her 40's. She was conscious and seemed like she was able to have a reasonable conversation. All seemed fine at first. While on the way to a dark spot she quoted. 25 for BBBJ. Asked about CIMWS, she said she was game for an extra. 10. Agreed to that. Skill was adequate with direction. Things quickly went down hill though. Her phone was ringing off the hook, and she stopped at one point to look at a text message. Before very long she began trying to rush to the end. At the end she quickly made a rush to open the door and spit, despite having taken the extra money. I couldn't be bothered to say anything about it. She immediately started trying to rush me to take her back and made a call as I was driving, saying more things than I was comfortable hearing being said over the phone.

    I'd repeat if there were no good options available, but otherwise will drive past in the future. Suggest working on a tip after the fact basis with her for any upgrades.
    Nothing good ever comes out of paying a hooker upfront.

    C5.

  12. #36405

    Erica

    Ran into a WSW by the name of Erica in CB. Anyone have intel on this chick. Red hair, about 5'6", 25 to 30 why / o. Looks like about an 8 on civi scale.

  13. #36404

    Blond Debbie on Pontiac

    Found her just off 5th the other day.

    Pretty enough face and healthy weight, and was recently showered with clean clothes. Appears early 30's but said most of the other girls were "half her age. " Not sure if she just meant she's older than the typical girl out there or if she really meant that she's in her 40's. She was conscious and seemed like she was able to have a reasonable conversation. All seemed fine at first. While on the way to a dark spot she quoted. 25 for BBBJ. Asked about CIMWS, she said she was game for an extra. 10. Agreed to that. Skill was adequate with direction. Things quickly went down hill though. Her phone was ringing off the hook, and she stopped at one point to look at a text message. Before very long she began trying to rush to the end. At the end she quickly made a rush to open the door and spit, despite having taken the extra money. I couldn't be bothered to say anything about it. She immediately started trying to rush me to take her back and made a call as I was driving, saying more things than I was comfortable hearing being said over the phone.

    I'd repeat if there were no good options available, but otherwise will drive past in the future. Suggest working on a tip after the fact basis with her for any upgrades.

  14. #36403

    Giselle

    Here's a Pic. She's deep in the meds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giselle 2.jpg‎  

  15. #36402

    Brooke of Conklin

    Was getting gas ran into Brooke looking for a date. As I was late for work I declined but got her number. After a few back and forth later that day picked her up. No problems at all. Brooke is 23 yo WSW 5,4 maybe 115 lbs really nice body face ok she had been in a fight earlier so. She only smokes dope so her body was almost flawless she has a rash on her thigh but I powered thru.

    Anyway to the no-tel we go. BBBJ was just ok and a shame I had a load for her that would choke a giraffe. After a few minutes she asks if I'm ready I was. Hadn't mongered in months. Asked if she was cool with BBFSCIM so I did. Her hole saved the day 20 yo hole gets soooo wet. Enjoyed my time will probably repeat. Which says a lot because I rarely do repeats with SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape