Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36448

    I would love to have some fun with Kiara again

    Can anyone make that happen? (Please share the (FO) if you know) Oldie but Goodie of Kiara and I.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1485/so...ick-again.html

  2. #36447

    I would love to have some fun with Miss Kiara again

    I haven't seen her in a long time and I was wondering if anyone has her information because I want to start having some fun again fellas.

  3. #36446

    WW Jane

    First off a public apology to CLS for making a noob move and PMing him for a question I could have gotten by just RTFF! Newbies and visitors don't be an idiot like I was and go back and research before visiting!

    Anyhow, Met up with Jane on Bentalou. 26 yo WSW, blonde / brunette hair, about 5'4". Previous reported on here as well. She's a bit thinner now than her video. She was amazingly coherent vice some of the other reports I've read. Scooped her and off to the motel we went. Glad I opted for the motel, had an amazing time! Shower, GFE, FIV, BBBJ, multiple positions, and blasted off. She was fun and friendly the whole time and I'd definitely repeat. Working digits for seniors and contributing members. YMMV after seeing the previous reports, but she was GTG and on a roll when I met her.

    Stay Safe,

    PathFinder.

  4. #36445

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Serve  [View Original Post]
    There's a dark skinned girl (maybe not a girl) working near the circle lately who looks pretty good, but word is she's playing a rip-off game. Word to the wise.
    I've seen her. Pretty sure that's a female. Very hot. Seems she has a pitbull. I was going to pull the trigger but will need your warning.

  5. #36444
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good ever comes out of paying a hooker upfront.

    C5.
    If a girl is going to jump out of the car five miles away from where I picked her up, all to scam a few bucks and then be stuck spending an hour walking her ass back, then she can go for it. I'll toss her an extra 5 and then drive behind her the entire way just so she can realize how stupid it was.

  6. #36443

    Heads up

    There's a dark skinned girl (maybe not a girl) working near the circle lately who looks pretty good, but word is she's playing a rip-off game. Word to the wise.

  7. #36442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Never Pay Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFan80  [View Original Post]
    Found her just off 5th the other day.

    Pretty enough face and healthy weight, and was recently showered with clean clothes. Appears early 30's but said most of the other girls were "half her age. " Not sure if she just meant she's older than the typical girl out there or if she really meant that she's in her 40's. She was conscious and seemed like she was able to have a reasonable conversation. All seemed fine at first. While on the way to a dark spot she quoted. 25 for BBBJ. Asked about CIMWS, she said she was game for an extra. 10. Agreed to that. Skill was adequate with direction. Things quickly went down hill though. Her phone was ringing off the hook, and she stopped at one point to look at a text message. Before very long she began trying to rush to the end. At the end she quickly made a rush to open the door and spit, despite having taken the extra money. I couldn't be bothered to say anything about it. She immediately started trying to rush me to take her back and made a call as I was driving, saying more things than I was comfortable hearing being said over the phone.

    I'd repeat if there were no good options available, but otherwise will drive past in the future. Suggest working on a tip after the fact basis with her for any upgrades.
    Nothing good ever comes out of paying a hooker upfront.

    C5.

  8. #36441

    Erica

    Ran into a WSW by the name of Erica in CB. Anyone have intel on this chick. Red hair, about 5'6", 25 to 30 why / o. Looks like about an 8 on civi scale.

  9. #36440

    Blond Debbie on Pontiac

    Found her just off 5th the other day.

    Pretty enough face and healthy weight, and was recently showered with clean clothes. Appears early 30's but said most of the other girls were "half her age. " Not sure if she just meant she's older than the typical girl out there or if she really meant that she's in her 40's. She was conscious and seemed like she was able to have a reasonable conversation. All seemed fine at first. While on the way to a dark spot she quoted. 25 for BBBJ. Asked about CIMWS, she said she was game for an extra. 10. Agreed to that. Skill was adequate with direction. Things quickly went down hill though. Her phone was ringing off the hook, and she stopped at one point to look at a text message. Before very long she began trying to rush to the end. At the end she quickly made a rush to open the door and spit, despite having taken the extra money. I couldn't be bothered to say anything about it. She immediately started trying to rush me to take her back and made a call as I was driving, saying more things than I was comfortable hearing being said over the phone.

    I'd repeat if there were no good options available, but otherwise will drive past in the future. Suggest working on a tip after the fact basis with her for any upgrades.

  10. #36439

    Giselle

    Here's a Pic. She's deep in the meds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giselle 2.jpg‎  

  11. #36438

    Brooke of Conklin

    Was getting gas ran into Brooke looking for a date. As I was late for work I declined but got her number. After a few back and forth later that day picked her up. No problems at all. Brooke is 23 yo WSW 5,4 maybe 115 lbs really nice body face ok she had been in a fight earlier so. She only smokes dope so her body was almost flawless she has a rash on her thigh but I powered thru.

    Anyway to the no-tel we go. BBBJ was just ok and a shame I had a load for her that would choke a giraffe. After a few minutes she asks if I'm ready I was. Hadn't mongered in months. Asked if she was cool with BBFSCIM so I did. Her hole saved the day 20 yo hole gets soooo wet. Enjoyed my time will probably repeat. Which says a lot because I rarely do repeats with SW.

  12. #36437
    Quote Originally Posted by SolInvictus  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl out there named Giselle. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!

    She will rob you blind and not think about it. Then when confronted, she will try to black mail you into saying she's under age. (she's actually 24 I've seen her license) She not only stole money from me, she stole the iPad that I use for business that I had with me in the car. Trust me, she looks almost TGTBT but don't risk it. She's worse than Erica!!
    I met her one night by the circle. If it's the same one. She's tall and thin and light skin black I believe?? Real light skin. She appeared to be geeking out so avoided her. It was like she was behind a truck changing her clothes, but not changing them LOL.

  13. #36436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Bri (don't waste your time)

    Saw Bri over the weekend, a mix redbone SW about 21 or 22. She is very cute and starting to get curves, but don't let that sh*t lure you in. I had being doing the loops for a couple of hours. I only pick her up as a last result because I know she has a bad attitude, but these was no one else out. OMG she complained about her last date the whole time, cursing men and asking rhetorically why she is doing dates. I told her to she should have complained to her last date before he left and not me.

    She would not shut up with all the negativity about her last date. I told her if you hate what you do, then stop doing it. We get to the spot, and I tell her to move in a certain positions, and she complains, almost kills my hard-on.

    I use to give her standard, but because of her bad attitude, I have over time reduced what I give her. Pretty soon if I pick her up again, she will only be getting ole Abe.

  14. #36435
    NT. Clear your inbox. I got a serious sword swallowing pawg for you if you want her.

  15. #36434

    Where? What?

    Quote Originally Posted by SolInvictus  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl out there named Giselle. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!

    She will rob you blind and not think about it. Then when confronted, she will try to black mail you into saying she's under age. (she's actually 24 I've seen her license) She not only stole money from me, she stole the iPad that I use for business that I had with me in the car. Trust me, she looks almost TGTBT but don't risk it. She's worse than Erica!!
    Where did you encounter her? I assume WW. What does she look like? WSW?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape