Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: STD and other medical related subjects.

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Results 256 to 266 of 266
This blog is moderated by Mark IV
  1. #11

    STD testing

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

    https://gettested.cdc.gov/
    Mass General has testing in Chelsea and Boston, Boston cash donation 10 20 dollars whatever you chose. No hassle testing,very professional and easy breezy call for an appointment or there are walk in times look up on internet fro days and times Cox 5 in Boston Across from Market Basket in Chelsea Everett Ave Stay safe Check your pecker!

  2. #10

    I used this site to locate a test site near me

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

    https://gettested.cdc.gov/
    I used this site to locate a test site near me. The site near me only had a few individuals qualified to take blood, so it took a few days to get an appointment, I actually though the service was great. The only issue that I had (with the place that I used) was that there was not doctor on staff, so you had to take the results to your doctor to get a prescription if needed. In the end the testing was free for me, and it took about a week to get back.

    Best of luck.

  3. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for cheap std tests?
    You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

    https://gettested.cdc.gov/

  4. #8
    Anyone have any recommendations for cheap std tests?

  5. #7
    What I very much hope for this thread is a place to share information and tips, alert about STD.

    Here is what syphilis looks like at primary stage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index.jpg‎  

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    MIV, So on a more mongering level comment, after you get tested, is your doctor going to be willing to screw and blow you bb, or, will she require that everything be covered?
    If only she doesn't make that much money from her regular job. And I don't go BB unless I trust the person.

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    So are you suggesting that after your reported "window", testing is no longer effective?

    I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.
    Your understanding is correct. My original intent was to point out that STD testing regularly might be the best way to go as the doctor suggested.

    Use syphilis as an example, the primary stage of the disease is just some skin rash, sores. It's painless and could be easily overlooked. And the skin condition will go away after a week or two. The secondary stage won't happen until long period later. And the skin condition doesn't have to be around genitals and it could be on your back or neck. Let's say you don't have it at the moment, but if you suspect the girl you had sex with might have that skin condition. You can't go immediately to get it tested, and you will have to wait for 60 days to get it tested. That means, during this 60 days window, you might pass syphilis to other sexual partners while you have no symptoms or your lab test result from last week was clean. Any STD test results within the 60 days are useless in this case.

    My last STD test was done a year and a half ago. Although I have no symptoms of any skin condition or sickness, I still very much like to get tested.

  8. #4

    A Proper Take on STD Testing

    Longjblues, your confusion is due to the inaccuracy of the original post.

    The critical factors in STD testing are the infection date, the STD incubation period, and the need for retesting.

    Let's assume the incubation period for Chlamydia is 1-5 days. If you get tested before this time has elapsed, you should get retested to confirm your results once the incubation period has passed.

    Here is a link to helpful guidance:

    https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-so...protected-sex/

    I cannot vouch for the information on this page. Confirm the specifics with data from an authoritative source, e. g., CDC.

    OM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    So are you suggesting that after your reported "window", testing is no longer effective?

    I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

    The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

    I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

    So please contribute if you have some experience and tips for the friends here.

  9. #3

    Dr. Visit Followup Question

    MIV, So on a more mongering level comment, after you get tested, is your doctor going to be willing to screw and blow you bb, or, will she require that everything be covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

    The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

    I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

    So please contribute if you have some experience and tips for the friends here.

  10. #2
    So are you suggesting that after your reported "window", testing is no longer effective?

    I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

    The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

    I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

    So please contribute if you have some experience and tips for the friends here.

  11. #1

    STD and other medical related subjects.

    Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

    The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

    I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

    So please contribute if you have some experience and tips for the friends here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape