Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 708 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10619
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #569

    My first post here

    Just seeing if I can get a picture to load of a nice gal who passes through portland occasionally. Maybe I will put some more pictures and info up in the future.

  2. #568

    Gina wants to be called Stacy now-LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Gina is back, Hot good looking gal. She has no place nor does she drive. She is DT Portland all the time, so go pick her up and have fun. SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, Take advantage of it. $100.
    Not sure what she will charge you. She said she wants $200, I bet you can offer less. Just hooked up with her again. She is a lot of fun boys. PM for number.

  3. #567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    But so much win on there too!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the drama.

    I had a few. LOL.

  4. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by FM5369  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.
    I always thought it was funny when a girl would respond to you and they expect you to shoot your picture first without sending over what they got to sell. I'm the one with the money if you want it you better sell it LOL. It's a weird world when an escort is picky LOL.

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by FM5369  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.
    I hear ya on the drama.

    I had a few. LOL.

  6. #564

    SA Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    HI all!! Anyone meet any SA girls lately? My account got banned for certain terms, LOL.

    I do have a date with a little blonde named carol off that site.
    I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.

  7. #563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrother  [View Original Post]
    adultsearch.com/ oregon / portland / female-escorts /1183500.

    Pretty decent BBFS available for 100 over her standard rate. Not a full GFE so no kissing or sensual sex and asked for me not to cum inside so I respected that. The kitty is really tight and silky when wet. I'm only in town for a short while but if I was a resident she could be a good one to build a rapport with, service could get better over time.
    She's kinda sexy! To bad she was not more sensual.

  8. #562

    Jossalynn stars

    adultsearch.com/ oregon / portland / female-escorts /1183500.

    Pretty decent BBFS available for 100 over her standard rate. Not a full GFE so no kissing or sensual sex and asked for me not to cum inside so I respected that. The kitty is really tight and silky when wet. I'm only in town for a short while but if I was a resident she could be a good one to build a rapport with, service could get better over time.

  9. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    PremiumMsbritney is bomb. Car date. She didn't have covers, I didn't mind.
    Wondering what her rate was?

  10. #560

    SA girls

    HI all!! Anyone meet any SA girls lately? My account got banned for certain terms, LOL.

    I do have a date with a little blonde named carol off that site.

  11. #559

    Londonmorals

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Londonmorals. She's into it no discussion.
    Would you mind sending a pm with her email?

    I have one to share with you.

  12. #558

    Got a BBFS MILF to share

    I was here previously under a different handle, but had my account deleted because of no reciprocity.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    What? No you didn't. We don't delete accounts for that. I am however banning this account for lying on your first post.

    A2

  13. #557

    Sweetheart

    PremiumMsbritney is bomb. Car date. She didn't have covers, I didn't mind.

  14. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRock  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm she's BBFS? She's in Cali on vaca but returns in June.
    Yes. Many can confirm this.

  15. #555

    Anyone have intel on Lexxxi Monee?

    She's advertising "no rules" but rates are high so I'm a bit gun shy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape