Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 4905
-
06-04-18 22:31 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 70London
All reviews were precise, specially the welcome dfk, most definite signature would be the full lips and the firm body milky Chinese skin, I would rate her 9/10 overall, by the way she's loud.
-
06-04-18 19:53 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 1980Excellent review of London! So.
I went sample. Pretty much spot on. Though, I'd put her at 5'4 105 lbs 😁either way, this girl is young and absolutely beautiful. Perfect teeth, smile always on her face, unless she's trying to stick her tongue down your throat. 😜Very nice. I had to try to explain the concept of a little more lip action and complement with the toungue. Worked pretty well considering her lack of English. Chinese girl, literally a China doll. Been a while since my return to this place, but I'm still on the phone I'd LOL. Zero rush, pretty much like ttt said. Go see her, but only if you like young, happy, hot bodied beautiful Chinese girls 😉.
Originally Posted by TTTwista
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 22:32 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 356London
Sampled the new girl London. Her pic looked good to me and I had a gut feeling it was a real pic and I was right. So it is pretty accurate tho she looked slimmer than what I expected, which IMO is never a bad thing. She's about 5'2" & 100 lbs. Smooth milky white skin, jet black hair, firm body all over with nice firm mm B cups & a firm butt. A small patch of trimmed Bush. Her ass & titties were accentuated by her thin waist to look even curvier. She has a very nice body, it reminded me of Cam's body, which is my ATF body on my ATF. London said she's 23 which looks about right. She has a pretty face and is always smiling.
London greeted me with a hug and DFK. She was rubbing up on me with her body as both of our hands did some roaming and our tongues did some kissing. She dropped down to give me BBBJ & BLS. Then more BBBJ & BLS on the bed. Damn she can suck a dick good. Went to 69 then cover goes on. She squat humped me in CG then we switched to DS until I was ready to pop. I asked for CIM and she was happy to suck me dry.
She doesn't speak English that good but damm is she loud with her moans and what few English words she knows. I'm just glad she knows what cum in mouth means LOL. London cuddled with me for a second then gave me a nice massage and back walking. We cuddled again and began making out again. I got so hard so I asked if she could lend me a helping handy. She was happy to HJ & DFK me for my quickest 2nd pop ever in about 2 min. BTW at first she thought I wanted BJ and she was down, but I wanted to DFK so HJ was my choice. I think depending on how fast your 1st pop is, she is willing to MSOG that 2nd pop however you prefer. Of course just remember all of this is YMMV but I'm sure she's a winner all around so I think others will get just as lucky as I did.
-
06-03-18 21:46 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 356Bebe's show's time
Supposedly Bebe will be back to work on Wednesday. It's showtime folks!
Originally Posted by BotoPower
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 20:53 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 39Bebe back
Looks like bebe is back.
-
06-03-18 13:07 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 39Kiki
Yeah Kiki looks good blurred. Anyone try her yet? Might have to try one of these days.
Originally Posted by RichardHard808
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 12:46 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 87There has been others that left the market to pursue a life with a customer. But non of the girls that left needed to see her customers once out, nor attempt to return only to leave a day later.
Originally Posted by YongerMonger
[View Original Post]
This monger that grabbed Bebe must not be stable mentally and financially.
-
06-03-18 05:47 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 29I second that recommendation. LOL.
Originally Posted by YongerMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 03:14 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 1897Different Bebe there.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 01:02 #4131Regular Member

Posts: 16Kiki
Anyone try Kiki? Photos look good. Looking for a new pretty, young one to put into my rotation.
-
06-03-18 00:15 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 117What a shame
Man in my time mongering Hawaii (which is unfortunately coming to an end) I've never heard of a monger taking a girl out of the game at the peak of her career. What a cock block. I'm used to churches, police, and politicians CBing but not a fellow monger. You owe all of us a free hour with Bebe for that.
-
06-02-18 20:47 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 70London?
Will try and see later.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 20:40 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 1356Bebe
Did Bebe move to Aces?
-
06-02-18 20:22 #4127Regular Member

Posts: 16Aloha braddahs. Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Avid bebe fan / customer. She told me she not going to be working and taking a break?! I was like but you just came back! If you read this, come back bebe we miss you LOL! The monger scene not going to be the same for me without her. Definitely one of my top 3 if not atf next to nani from dream. I wish she would come back too!
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 19:48 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 28Dior
I went to Rejuve today for a walk-in and mama let me in no hesitation. Asked if I had an appointment and I said no. Showed me to the room and a few minutes later in comes Dior. The only thing accurate from the pictures is her cup size and her hair color. She is sweet but she is probably mid 40's and has baby fat she probably never got rid of after kids, not much on the backend either.
She started off with LFK, rubbed her breasts across my skin to a BBBJ. She was resistant to allowing me to return any favors and after a few she covered it up and asked me to get on top. I went slow at first because I am on the larger side. Throughout the act she would occasional moan, but mostly resisted eye contact and would not kiss much throughout. I tried kissing and licking on her large beautiful breasts and her nipples got instantly hard, but she kind of pulled away like it was to sensitive. She would occasionally squeeze with her legs and grab her stomach like I was going to far in. We switched to DS and I grabbed her hips and she seemed to enjoy it as she squeezed the sheets and pillow with a death grip. I finished up in DS and she was quick to get me into the shower. And then the massage after until time up.
All in all this was my 2nd walk-in to rejuve and my 2nd average trip. I haven't yet had one of the phenominal experiences I have read about. Unsure if I need to make an appt with one of the higher rated ladies but thought it unnecessary with such a praised all star cast. It may be YMMV entirely or maybe its because I am not local shrug. So far I am not impressed with Rejuve. I guess I'll try to get with Dallas or Muni next time or maybe at least ask to see whos available if I do a walk-in.











Reply With Quote




