Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 59499
-
06-04-18 17:41 #28854Regular Member

Posts: 18Therapy Plus closed on Sunday
Made the same mistake a little while ago.
Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 17:40 #28853Senior Member

Posts: 34Avoid Enjoy
Just went, waste of Money. They were slammed but every time someone walked in, I could hear them say its their first time, etc. So they must be doing some new marketing.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
Bella was out, Annie was off, drew Coco. Horrible massage, kept pushing 90 minutes, kept getting interrupted, kept everything covered.
-
06-04-18 17:33 #28852Senior Member

Posts: 143There are plenty of apartment AMP's most are not known for their massage but provide ok services otherwise. Usually in and out within 30 minutes. One group has 3 locations and the last visit in Marietta was not so good but the previous time in Norcrross was good, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by CitizenOne
[View Original Post]
another one:
https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a4202
-
06-04-18 15:41 #28851Senior Member

Posts: 72Anna's Massage (Duluth)
Not sure if I just haven't seen this place before or if it just opened up. . In Duluth on pleasant hill next to the Waffle House & RaceTrac, just before getting to Ronald Regan Pkwy. Has anybody been there yet? If not, I may take a visit on the weekend and see how it is. .
-
06-04-18 12:45 #28850Senior Member

Posts: 363How was your visit there?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 12:20 #28849Senior Member

Posts: 259Great Wall
Went to great wall to see what all the buzz was about. Went in and Amy from Young's, who was from Lily's came out. I didn't get her and I can't remember the girls name I had. Average looking, bad massage, but good ending. Need to get to Young's again, it's been a while. Can someone PM me a good one over there please? The more services, the better.
I noticed that EAA is gone, that's a bummer. Nothing like have your ass licked by a smoking hot Asian.
-
06-04-18 09:06 #28848Senior Member

Posts: 217Therapy Plus
I actually tried to visit Therapy Plus the other day, in the middle of the afternoon when they should've been open, and the door was locked with lights out.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this was a one-off or if they're out of business. Always had good service there so hoping it was just a temporary state of affairs.
-
06-03-18 23:12 #28847Senior Member

Posts: 4061The only FS place you'll find in the Smyrna / Marietta area is Therapy Plus. However I think I can vouch for everyone here when I say almost all AMPs in these areas will have you leaving happy. However the selection of women lookswise and bodywise range from average to meh.
Originally Posted by Katzy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 21:04 #28846Banned Member

Posts: 44
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
Maybe he doesn't know where any of them are since Backpage ads are no longer and he's 'been out of the game for about a year and a half. '.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Matt, here's an Asian apartment AMP for you: https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a120498.
-
06-03-18 20:39 #28845Senior Member

Posts: 363Those days are gone. Time to wake up and smell the coffee brah. Go try some and report back. Every monger here invested tons before something good.
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 20:06 #28844Regular Member

Posts: 4Going to be in Duluth for a couple days.
Hello all,
Coming down from Nashville for a few days and was wondering where you would recommend going for a great massage with a little fun.
Thank you for the recommendations.
-
06-03-18 19:21 #28843Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can get FS at Therapy Plus in Smyrna, Korean owned and operated.
Originally Posted by Katzy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 19:01 #28842Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 40Visiting Marietta / Atlanta
I'm going to be down in Marietta next month for a few days and am looking forard to hitting a great AMP, can anyone advise which is best in Marietta or Smyrna area? Standard HE is fine but ones with extra on the menu are better. I will of course return the favor if you are traveling to Boston, NH, or Maine. I've been to quite a few in all three locations. PM would be great. Thank you!
-
06-03-18 17:56 #28841Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never had any problems at any of the Hispanic or Asian apartment AMPs. Don't know of any that stock American ladies.
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 16:58 #28840Banned Member

Posts: 2410Location?
Are you willing to PM that?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





