Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 59488
-
06-04-18 09:06 #28843Senior Member

Posts: 217Therapy Plus
I actually tried to visit Therapy Plus the other day, in the middle of the afternoon when they should've been open, and the door was locked with lights out.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this was a one-off or if they're out of business. Always had good service there so hoping it was just a temporary state of affairs.
-
06-03-18 23:12 #28842Senior Member

Posts: 4061The only FS place you'll find in the Smyrna / Marietta area is Therapy Plus. However I think I can vouch for everyone here when I say almost all AMPs in these areas will have you leaving happy. However the selection of women lookswise and bodywise range from average to meh.
Originally Posted by Katzy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 21:04 #28841Banned Member

Posts: 44
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
Maybe he doesn't know where any of them are since Backpage ads are no longer and he's 'been out of the game for about a year and a half. '.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Matt, here's an Asian apartment AMP for you: https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a120498.
-
06-03-18 20:39 #28840Senior Member

Posts: 363Those days are gone. Time to wake up and smell the coffee brah. Go try some and report back. Every monger here invested tons before something good.
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 20:06 #28839Regular Member

Posts: 4Going to be in Duluth for a couple days.
Hello all,
Coming down from Nashville for a few days and was wondering where you would recommend going for a great massage with a little fun.
Thank you for the recommendations.
-
06-03-18 19:21 #28838Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can get FS at Therapy Plus in Smyrna, Korean owned and operated.
Originally Posted by Katzy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 19:01 #28837Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 40Visiting Marietta / Atlanta
I'm going to be down in Marietta next month for a few days and am looking forard to hitting a great AMP, can anyone advise which is best in Marietta or Smyrna area? Standard HE is fine but ones with extra on the menu are better. I will of course return the favor if you are traveling to Boston, NH, or Maine. I've been to quite a few in all three locations. PM would be great. Thank you!
-
06-03-18 17:56 #28836Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never had any problems at any of the Hispanic or Asian apartment AMPs. Don't know of any that stock American ladies.
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 16:58 #28835Banned Member

Posts: 2410Location?
Are you willing to PM that?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 14:45 #28834Senior Member

Posts: 54Apartment AMPs
Are the apartment AMPs fun and safe? I've been out of the game for about a year year and a half and looking for a place to get a good massage this afternoon. About me I've been doing this early 90's when there were great American ladies like Hannah a. K. a. Beth, Jillian who was a bombshell and could suck like none other, Britany with amazing rack, and when massage parlors were wonderful.
-
06-02-18 19:09 #28833Banned Member

Posts: 2410Enjoy Massage
Is that place still open?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 13:50 #28832Senior Member

Posts: 176Min Mei
Dropped in at Min Mei after lunch. Suni met me at the door, saying all rooms were busy (Saturday, of course), come back in an hour. Told her I would be back in a day or two. She seems very nice and accommodating. Will definitely go back soon for my actual first visit. For anyone who noticed my previous post on Min Mei being unsatisfying, now I can say that when I wrote that I was commenting on some other spa, obvious now I realize that I was mistaken thinking I had previously visited Min Mei.
-
06-02-18 10:24 #28831Senior Member

Posts: 58I used to go there. Definitely all about the money and got the best BBBJCIM that I've had in a long time there. I've also had bbfscip many times but the price kept climbing so I stopped going. Last visiy was aboit 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 08:26 #28830Banned Member

Posts: 246Sunny Massage
I went to Sunny Massage on Winter's Chapel. This is the same CAMP that Rose used to own. It has changed completely in terms of service. Unlike Rose's massage, this one was fully draped, no teasing and no suggestions or hint of any extras. However, I must say my massage with Jenny was excellent and very helpful for my sore lower back.
Happy hunting,
AL.
-
06-02-18 00:19 #28829Senior Member

Posts: 113I think Inch was referring to Enjoy Message on exit 7 by Home Depot in Market Center.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





