Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 571 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 8564
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3044

    Bvr

    Made the trip to BVR today. Drew Yo-Yo. One of the best medium massages I have had in a long time. Paid the house at 6 , she told me to get comfortable and be face down when she gets back. Ok, will do. She oiled and warmed her hands and away we went. Very interesting, seemed like a massage / tease all at once. Done very well. Yo-Yo is a pretty girl with a very playful and sensual attitude. After a quick warm towel, Flipped and again she did not disappoint. The girls came out immediately with out any prying from me. She did a nice slow, very comfortable HE taking her time and edging me twice. Then the pants came down with full access below. (This woman has a VERY nice bottom). After the deed and cleanup was done, she did an incredible head, ear, brow massage. She did my chest and front of my legs and did a really good foot massage. At the end of the session, she left to get me some water, came back and helped me dress, left with a really nice hug and kiss. Will definitely repeat. Normally I am a. 6 + . 4 guy, but I gave her. 6 for a tip as there was no mention of upsell, no BS at all. She knew what I wanted and knew how to deliver. Will absolutely repeat.

    As a side note, When I was getting in the car, I saw her out front taking care of her flowers. I think this a really nice place.

    I hope it lasts!

    Clit.

  2. #3043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    I think I am going to make the trip to BVR. I have read so for 3 girls, yo-yo-nikki, and kay. I like the small spinner type who is playful and not too inhibited about roaming. My all time Fav was Laura at x4. Who do you guys think I should go for? Thanks!! I will report after the deed is done.

    Best Regards.

    Clit.
    I've seen Nikki and Kay, haven't seen YoYo so I can't comment on her. My recommendation is Kay, Nikki is also good but Kay is my choice. Laura at x4, that goes back a while, I liked her too.

  3. #3042

    Bvr

    I think I am going to make the trip to BVR. I have read so for 3 girls, yo-yo-nikki, and kay. I like the small spinner type who is playful and not too inhibited about roaming. My all time Fav was Laura at x4. Who do you guys think I should go for? Thanks!! I will report after the deed is done.

    Best Regards.

    Clit.

  4. #3041

    Bvr

    Finally got down to BVR today. Met with YoYo. Pleasant enough, pretty enough. Typical girl.

    Very good medium massage with LOTS of tease. After flip she popped out the girls and offered me a taste.

    Lowered pants and panties. Allowed FIV. Very enjoyable session. Normal 60+60.

    Next time tho' I'll ask for someone else. I like variety.

  5. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    BVR stands for Blackstone Valley Relaxology. A quick google search will get you their phone number and address. I've seen two girls there; Kay and Nikki. You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer Nikki. Have fun.
    What should I expect to pay?

  6. #3039
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    New to massage game. Where's BVR?
    BVR stands for Blackstone Valley Relaxology. A quick google search will get you their phone number and address. I've seen two girls there; Kay and Nikki. You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer Nikki. Have fun.

  7. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!
    New to massage game. Where's BVR?

  8. #3037
    A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!

  9. #3036

    466

    At times there are providers there who would provide a larger menus, this is not consistent but they are not at all good looking and secondly their larger menu comes with lots of upsell. They ask for $. 5 for FS that too upfront. Even if you get larger menu, they are rushed and very mechanical. I think you can get more value for your money elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

    Downing st intersection.

  10. #3035

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.
    466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

    Downing st intersection.

  11. #3034

    Park ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    How much of an upsell? Thanks.
    I offered. 4 cause it was all I had at the time. No deal. Maybe. 6 to. 8 might do the it.

  12. #3033

    It Hasn't Been That Long

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

    Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.
    Haven't changes that much, my friend.

    I've been venturing into Worcester area for a while now. Ever since a few members directed me to a couple of places that restored my faith in bodyworks. It's a bit of a hassle to cover the travel time but it has been worth it. Being a Framingham / MetroWest area guy, I was getting incredibly discourage with the vast wasteland that this area has become. Two places I've used are Envelope and Can't. Cut and dry. No haggling. House + 100. The last time I asked at Envelope before disrobing, she responded "Yes, no problem for you" to my request. And she was smiling!

    Upsell becomes a problem when they sense that there's a chance to make more. The more we feed into it, the hungrier they get.

  13. #3032

    Maybe I've been away too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.
    I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

    Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.

  14. #3031

    Can't

    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.

  15. #3030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.
    How much of an upsell? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape