Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7174

    What do you want?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on where to hit or even look now with BP gone?
    Are you looking for a 40 and 40 rub and tug?

    There's really only one of those in Escondido. Many more nearby San Marco’s

    If you're looking for full-service.

    You've got half a dozen choices.
    Most of them are $60 a half hour House fee

    Why the hell would you want to visit Escondido anyway ?

  2. #7173

    Visiting Escondido

    Any tips on where to hit or even look now with BP gone?

  3. #7172
    Daisy's spa CV.

    Met with Lily / latina / age 35-40/ short hour glass build / bolt on D rack natural butt. Charged 8 HF for hr 14 tip.

    Okay CBJ but really good FS session what set her apart was she was tight and a gusher with an amazing amount of smut talking both in Spanish and English, it was as if you had your own cheerleader there as you pounded away. I Finished with her on top staring at a great rack with the best nipples I ve seen in a while (perfect areola to nipple ratio).

    Over all I will be repeating only issue I had was she tried to hi ball me for a 20 tip but I stood firm on 14, she said that's the standard for everyone s FS there which is a lie.

  4. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Are sha sha's titls real or bolt ons?
    She has real ones.

  5. #7170
    Heavenly Hands now has a quick 15 minute session for 60 for those that just want a quick back tease and rub and tug.

    I went w / Mia yesterday. Beautiful fake tits, great ass. Latina / Asian mix. She had short hair which is different from her pics which through me off. I wasn't a fan of the look and when I asked about her hair she said those are wigs in all her pictures and she didn't feel like wearing them. Good finish, she straddled me as if she were about to ride me and let me play with her tits while I finished on her.

  6. #7169
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've only really seen them at Miracle Oasis and Heavenly Hands. I've heard there are some down in Chula Vista but I haven't gone there. Miracle Oasis seems to be falling off though as of late.
    Miracle Oasis indeed went downhill. However, I noticed one of the new girls, Alani who is Afro-Asian. If she does not use someone else's pics, then Alani is her new name as the pics belongs to Monica 305-600-3074. Monica is a spinner, pretty face, bolts-on, her service is above average, everything cover, no DATY 160 HHH /300 FH, Chula Vista area.

  7. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz  [View Original Post]
    last time Farrah wasn't there and this 170 lb chick tried to walk on my back. I almost suffocated. No HE on the flip.
    Bwahahaha. Thanks for the laugh and toftt.

  8. #7167

    6 am massage parlor

    Back in the active BP days, I could find 6 am open AMPs, those have since gone away. Any one know of any AMPs, preferably in clmt area open that early. Due to wifey, time is an issue for me. TIA.

  9. #7166

    Natural

    Real.

    Nice naturals.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Are sha sha's titls real or bolt ons?

  10. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any MPs with assorted ethnic MTs (I. E. Ebony, latina, Caucasian)?
    Personally, I've only really seen them at Miracle Oasis and Heavenly Hands. I've heard there are some down in Chula Vista but I haven't gone there. Miracle Oasis seems to be falling off though as of late.

  11. #7164
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Went on a scouting expedition to 7990 Dagget st area and ended up going back in the room for a half hour with sha sha.

    She's a very easy accommodating girl and I feel very comfortable with her. I immediately got up from the table when she came into the room and we had a long close hug. I really started to get hard and excited just holding her so skipped the massage and just went right it, she ran her hands softly and gently down my neck and my back it felt pretty erotic and close. I was actually really looking forward to fucking her, so pretty soon she excused yourself to go get a cover and when she came back she proceeded to give me a very long slow covered blowjob.

    Honestly she can suck pretty hard through the condom and couple of minutes so that was pretty amazing she also ran her tongue down around my balls and back up on my cock again in the sensation was really great. At this point she took control and crawled on top of me and started to slam her self down on me. She looks a little padded but she's very muscular and I grabbed her tight little ass and started pounding her on my back but after a few minutes of that I tried to get her to turn over and at first she just kept grinding on me she was really enjoying it. We switched up to a couple of positions and I really couldn't take it anymore and I flipped her over missionary style and just starting to slow slap slap rhythm fucking her so hard and studying good it was pretty great I lost it in the condoms and she held me for another minute feeling me still inside of her squeezing down on me.

    Girl knows how to fuck and I will repeat 40 to the house for a half hour 140 tip.
    Are sha sha's titls real or bolt ons?

  12. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch this Asian elephants name? Boo yah!
    No haha. If you go there you will see her.

  13. #7162

    Weekend at Dagget

    Went on a scouting expedition to 7990 Dagget st area and ended up going back in the room for a half hour with sha sha.

    She's a very easy accommodating girl and I feel very comfortable with her. I immediately got up from the table when she came into the room and we had a long close hug. I really started to get hard and excited just holding her so skipped the massage and just went right it, she ran her hands softly and gently down my neck and my back it felt pretty erotic and close. I was actually really looking forward to fucking her, so pretty soon she excused yourself to go get a cover and when she came back she proceeded to give me a very long slow covered blowjob.

    Honestly she can suck pretty hard through the condom and couple of minutes so that was pretty amazing she also ran her tongue down around my balls and back up on my cock again in the sensation was really great. At this point she took control and crawled on top of me and started to slam her self down on me. She looks a little padded but she's very muscular and I grabbed her tight little ass and started pounding her on my back but after a few minutes of that I tried to get her to turn over and at first she just kept grinding on me she was really enjoying it. We switched up to a couple of positions and I really couldn't take it anymore and I flipped her over missionary style and just starting to slow slap slap rhythm fucking her so hard and studying good it was pretty great I lost it in the condoms and she held me for another minute feeling me still inside of her squeezing down on me.

    Girl knows how to fuck and I will repeat 40 to the house for a half hour 140 tip.

  14. #7161

    MP Varieties

    Anyone know of any MPs with assorted ethnic MTs (I. E. Ebony, latina, Caucasian)?

  15. #7160

    I could use a strong back massage

    Did you catch this Asian elephants name? Boo yah!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz  [View Original Post]
    I got some fat chick last time Farrah wasn't there and this 170 lb chick tried to walk on my back. I almost suffocated. No HE on the flip. Still a good deal since I got a $35 hour massage from Groupon. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape