Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7159
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus  [View Original Post]
    I will be staying in the gaslamp quarter area of town in a few months for a business trip. Just trying to find the best massage with open menu. I prefer a table shower but no deal breaker. Feel free to DM me. Also if anyone needs some Intel in jax, fl locations I got you covered. Thanks.
    If you want a good massage and FS in Gaslamp area hit up Farrah at Bangkok Day Spa. This place is pretty legit for the most part but Farrah will take care of all your needs. She is a tall skinny dark skinned Thai girl with natural C's. Call ahead, other girls there won't do HE normally. I got some fat chick last time Farrah wasn't there and this 170 lb chick tried to walk on my back. I almost suffocated. No HE on the flip. Still a good deal since I got a $35 hour massage from Groupon. Happy hunting.

  2. #7158

    Limited options close to gaslamp area

    If you're trying to walk there's not a lot of options at all and the ones that are available are limited menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus  [View Original Post]
    I will be staying in the gaslamp quarter area of town in a few months for a business trip. Just trying to find the best massage with open menu. I prefer a table shower but no deal breaker. Feel free to DM me. Also if anyone needs some Intel in jax, fl locations I got you covered. Thanks.

  3. #7157

    Go To- remodel not closed

    I'm sitting here right now looking at it.

    The sign is still up on the building and the neon signs are still in the window (turned off) and it looks all cleaned out but it’s a being repainted There is a ladder there and some tarps.

    This is a temporary shut down while they clean the place up.

    While I was sitting here guy pulled up and confirm to me that theyre just repainting
    not closed

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    That's going to be the unfortunate reality going forward. Without the ability to advertise, a lot of AMPs are going to be closing their doors.

  4. #7156

    1/2 hour

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents quick question anyone been to Pine spa lately I went on two occasions and opted for an hour session but they told me only 30 minutes so I exfiled. I even called in ahead the 2nd time bc I don't want to be left blue balled due to lack of time (it's happened before)? As always safe and happy hunting everyone.
    They get quite busy and unless you say you will tip double they would prefer to get you done in the half hour to make space for the next. I've always been very happy with each half hour there.

  5. #7155
    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    Was going to run in to Goto tonight but they were in the midst of removing all the furniture including the massage tables. Looked dubious so I went to plan b on convoy and had an unremarkable but decent session.

    Drove by later and they are still hauling stuff out but appears to defintely be shuttering at least this location. Open and massage window neon signs are gone, etc.

    Since tomorrow is the 1st I am hoping they are just moving and not completely done. It has been a solid option.
    That's going to be the unfortunate reality going forward. Without the ability to advertise, a lot of AMPs are going to be closing their doors.

  6. #7154

    Goto done?

    Was going to run in to Goto tonight but they were in the midst of removing all the furniture including the massage tables. Looked dubious so I went to plan b on convoy and had an unremarkable but decent session.

    Drove by later and they are still hauling stuff out but appears to defintely be shuttering at least this location. Open and massage window neon signs are gone, etc.

    Since tomorrow is the 1st I am hoping they are just moving and not completely done. It has been a solid option.

  7. #7153

    Visiting soon

    I will be staying in the gaslamp quarter area of town in a few months for a business trip. Just trying to find the best massage with open menu. I prefer a table shower but no deal breaker. Feel free to DM me. Also if anyone needs some Intel in jax, fl locations I got you covered. Thanks.

  8. #7152

    Pine Q / A

    Hey gents quick question anyone been to Pine spa lately I went on two occasions and opted for an hour session but they told me only 30 minutes so I exfiled. I even called in ahead the 2nd time bc I don't want to be left blue balled due to lack of time (it's happened before)? As always safe and happy hunting everyone.

  9. #7151

    Alexa spa

    Heya gents hit up Alexa Spa for an hr, 6 HF with 8 tip for HE via HJ.

    MT was Candy sexy AF and location is private, clean, with ample parking. I rang the door bell bc it looked closed so Candy greeted me, she speaks good English and from the start I knew I was going to like her. She's between the age of 25-30 athletic build with enhanced DD (pretty hard) ok butt however nothing to write home about. Good massage technique she brought out heated stones and everything. On the flip there was good teasing. She tried to push for 12 tip for HJ and I said she was high she settled for 8 tip which is still over the standard but whatever she's hot. I asked if she does Everything she said "No" that she was a good girl. She gave a good HJ technique using her spit as lube but no BJ. Over all I d repeat for a decent massage and good handy.

  10. #7150

    New Escondido massage parlor, so discreet you'd think it was just another house

    So I TOFTT yesterday and visited a new massage location in Escondido based on its ad at https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-san...0-6162/6071119.

    On E. Mission Avenue, somewhere very close to 1215 you'll find it. Just a typical small older house without even an 'Open' sign to let you know you're at the right place. Parking is mostly a driveway with a little dirt lot adjacent to the driveway. Their ad shows some choice Japanese talent so I took a chance.

    Hoping for a little spinner and a BBBJ I opened the door and a rather chunky 30 or so year old Chinese girl gave me an enthusiastic greeting with very good English. I was hoping she was the mamasan / manager as she was heavier than I wanted for my massage. The HF is $60 for an hour or $40 for HH so being unsure, I opted for a HH in case it didn't work out. She led me into a very nicely decorated room complete with a couch so I was getting hopeful there was more available than just a massage. I stripped down and laid on the table with just a small folded sheet barely covering my butt. The same girl walked in for my massage so I was disappointed. At least she was wearing a short dress with no armor which was at least a little encouraging. Still, she did know how to give a good firm massage. She used very good massage technique and really did a nice job with good firm technique. Lots of attention to the butt. Nearing the time to flip, she started grazing the boys and dancing her fingernails up & down my body and inside my crack which felt good enough to get me ready for more. I managed to slip my hand up to her amazingly firm ass under her dress to pleasantly find she's wearing thong underwear. Another good sign, right? So came time for the flip & while she she started playing with my cock & balls, I did a little OTC up to her boobs which were definitely flabby feeling. No bra. Her nipples were definitely erect enough I could easily feel them through her dress. Then I noticed she was heavy enough that had I pulled her dress off or top down I probably would have lost my hard-on. So with no offer or talk of anything else besides a HJ, I let her finish me off with a fairly good HJ, nothing to write home about. She cleaned me up with a hot towel & gave me a nice cold bottle of water. She was very nice & friendly with a good attitude, just too heavy for me. Not a BBW but definitely heavier than expected or desired. I think it's just her and "the boss" as she called her. Tipped her $40, I won't be back.

    Question for A2. Will this forum get back to the point where Senior Member posts don't need approval before being posted as it was on the old site? Being able to edit them for a few minutes after posting was nice too, we could fix typos or add forgotten details.

    Do you really want to discuss this in the open? 97% of Senior Members are not on moderation.

    A2

  11. #7149

    Scout. Asian Pearl & Smile Spa

    In the mood to hunt down good massage with BJ place. I was giving Asian Pearl another try. Went there and Lisa was there. Lisa is around 45-50, and she is not really my taste. So, I smiled at her and left.

    Then, I went to Smile Spa at Balboa and Lily opened the door. I asked whoelse is working there, and she asked Coco to come out. Lily seems to just woken up and Lily is 50's. Coco seems to be more ready but is definitely 50's+. Coco is nice but both are at the grandma type (IMO). I said thank you and left.

    After that, I am out of mood. Hunting continues.

  12. #7148
    Thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skoja  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...diego-ca-48462

    Wasn't far from where I'm staying while in town so I gave it a shot. An add I saw somewhere else boasted Asian and Latin massage girls. Was hoping to find a fun Latin girl, but they weren't working that day. . 45 hh. 9 h door fee and options were available but the lady was old oriental and Mr Happy was too heartbroken to partake. If you like getting a massage from the crypt keeper you might enjoy it, but an old asian lady breathing heavy in your ear saying "You like baby" and a massage that consisted of a little oil and hands just wiping over your body didn't do it for me.

  13. #7147

    New (No) Joy Spa

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...diego-ca-48462

    Wasn't far from where I'm staying while in town so I gave it a shot. An add I saw somewhere else boasted Asian and Latin massage girls. Was hoping to find a fun Latin girl, but they weren't working that day. . 45 hh. 9 h door fee and options were available but the lady was old oriental and Mr Happy was too heartbroken to partake. If you like getting a massage from the crypt keeper you might enjoy it, but an old asian lady breathing heavy in your ear saying "You like baby" and a massage that consisted of a little oil and hands just wiping over your body didn't do it for me.

  14. #7146

    New To Forum

    Hey Gents I'm new to the site but been watching everyone's report consistently for a while, mostly I go to V 107 or Daisy's (CV). But with the exception of yang yang at V it is mostly a disappointment for the $, ideally I'm looking for large rack MTs (natural or fake) preferably natural that does FS, CBJ / BBBJ. Please PM me any info you gent could provide it is greatly appreciated.

    My reports below.

    Daisy's= Jenny / Latina / petite athletic build / age around 35-40/ enhanced DD brand new with scars visible (Frankenstein comes to mind)/8 house per hr 14 tip / overall hot but FS was robotic and she has terrible endurance but gave a good massage. Came on HJ at the end probably will not repeat.

    Daisy's= Yo-yo / Korean / petite aged build / age around 40-45/ saggy C cups natural / 8 house per hr 10 tip. She was very accommodating with CBJ with FS and eager to please wit prostateplay almost made you overlook the so so looks plus she gave a crappy massage. I came while she was on top then she gave a table shower I may repeat if I m up for that sort of thing.

    Ronson= Chloe / Chinese / petite slim build / age 20-30/ enhanced B cups perky / 6 house per hr 14 tip, she was young and cute very energetic with weak massage techniques but gave ok CBJ and came while she was in miss. Will repeat when in the mood for a spinner.

  15. #7145

    BBBJ + cim

    This is in response to the post below.

    Having been a paying VIP at TER since 2003 and therefore able to search its database for specifics, such as services, I found the following to be ballpark estimates for San Diego:

    Most escorts over age 30-35 provide BBBJ. Of those, perhaps 1/3 provide CIM, of those perhaps 1/10 swallow.

    The younger a gal is the less likely she is to provide BBBJ.

    Humaniplex is the only site I am using now for contacting women. Luckily, I made notes for ladies with TER reviews that indicated they provide CIM. (EroticMonkey has gone overseas; I've never used it because some of what I could see for reviews looked fake, though one local gal told me she is receiving most of her contacts now from that site.).

    Most experienced providers at HX will specify their menus in a PM. If you are not a member there, I cannot suggest a way for you to find what you are looking for. Having a "track record" of posts here is not likely to provide comfort to a lady who does not advertise here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape