Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 805 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 12071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5501

    Sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    IOk, I've been outscooped twice in the three days on a thin, leggy brunette near 7th and Greenfield. Busty WS, wearing a v neck that showed some very nice cleavage. Face looked average at best, possibly with the acne so common on the streets. But that figure! Who knows her? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

    HS.
    A gal named Jersey. I actually met her on Lincoln a few mths back but I was told recently by another SW that Jersey can usually be found at 7th & G now which jogged my memory some as I remember seeing someone a few times since who resembles your deescription at 7 & G and always wondered if it was her but was never able to scoop. Jersey was thin and busty (I found the busty part out when I googled her # and an escort ad came up with her pics but # was never active). The only thing that doesn't match is the hair. Jersey has or haf reddish blonde hair so maybe its not her or matbe she is a brunette now.

  2. #5500

    Outscooped

    IOk, I've been outscooped twice in the three days on a thin, leggy brunette near 7th and Greenfield. Busty WS, wearing a v neck that showed some very nice cleavage. Face looked average at best, possibly with the acne so common on the streets. But that figure! Who knows her? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

    HS.

  3. #5499

    New to the area

    I am normally down in the waukegan area, however, I just recently took a job in Milwaukee and was wanting some pointers for the area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to pm if you would prefer. Thanks in advance.

  4. #5498

    Shooting on G

    Hit the south stroll today and G in the lower numbers was blocked off by uncle LEO and all his cousins. Donut shops were all empty. Got home and found out someone was shot at 8th & G. Uncle was everywhere and no SW's to be seen late afternoon, early evening, although there were a couple in the teens. Nat was dry so went home empty today. Stay safe everyone!

  5. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Totally understood. Kinda the same here. Wasn't meant as a slap at you in any way, just relaying my experience.

    HS.
    No problem these girls are always late and a no show. I didn't know it was so hard to give away money?

  6. #5496

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    I got the same runaround in my first experience, she texts me and askes me to pass on her info. I figured I would do that since many us us were on a dry spell and the board was down. I doubt I'd see her again, I was just trying to get the info exchange going in here.
    Totally understood. Kinda the same here. Wasn't meant as a slap at you in any way, just relaying my experience.

    HS.

  7. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Texted her late last night to see if she'd be available early this morning, like 7 30. She said sure and I was kinda impressed when she texted me at 6 45 to make sure I was still coming. She gave me a location just outside of the normal loops. Texted me 15 minutes later with a location about a 1/2 mile away. Texted me a third time with a location about 5 blocks from the second location. Arrived at the 3rd location, no one to be seen. Drop and text and she says she's at the second location. Get there and she says coming out, then says she's sick but is sending her friend to take care of me. I'm fairly picky but I figured I'd see who showed up. Waited 5 minutes and the answer was "no one".

    Went and did what I needed to do. Texted her late morning to see if she was "feeling better". About a half hour later she said she was, was freshly showered and waiting for some Mexican food. I let her know I was in the area but pressed for time. 45 minutes later she texted "oops, sorry, you can come see me now if you want. " I was out of time and halfway home.

    Might give her one more try because I like her look, but it was an awful lot of bullshitting around to go home with nothing.

    There were a few others out on Greenfield, lower numbers, mostly AA, but nothing that interested me enough to scoop. Low LEO presence.

    HS.
    I got the same runaround in my first experience, she texts me and askes me to pass on her info. I figured I would do that since many us us were on a dry spell and the board was down. I doubt I'd see her again, I was just trying to get the info exchange going in here.

  8. #5494

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Jamie has a new number pm if interested.
    Texted her late last night to see if she'd be available early this morning, like 7 30. She said sure and I was kinda impressed when she texted me at 6 45 to make sure I was still coming. She gave me a location just outside of the normal loops. Texted me 15 minutes later with a location about a 1/2 mile away. Texted me a third time with a location about 5 blocks from the second location. Arrived at the 3rd location, no one to be seen. Drop and text and she says she's at the second location. Get there and she says coming out, then says she's sick but is sending her friend to take care of me. I'm fairly picky but I figured I'd see who showed up. Waited 5 minutes and the answer was "no one".

    Went and did what I needed to do. Texted her late morning to see if she was "feeling better". About a half hour later she said she was, was freshly showered and waiting for some Mexican food. I let her know I was in the area but pressed for time. 45 minutes later she texted "oops, sorry, you can come see me now if you want. " I was out of time and halfway home.

    Might give her one more try because I like her look, but it was an awful lot of bullshitting around to go home with nothing.

    There were a few others out on Greenfield, lower numbers, mostly AA, but nothing that interested me enough to scoop. Low LEO presence.

    HS.

  9. #5493

    Best Trans Experience Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Was a little drunk the other night and scooped up a decent looking SW at Speedway. I've seen this SW before (walking) has long black hair, almost looks like Chris Angel, she got in and I had a weird feeling, I asked if they were trans and he said yes, I apologized and said I'm not interested and dropped him off a block or so away. He did try to convince me and said he gives the "best head on the south side" LOL. Not bad looking for a trans, but I'm not into that. I'm glad they were honest, I wohldnt have gone thru with it regardless.

    Alpha.
    He got out, and no problems! That's about the best tranny experience a guy could have, unless he was into trannies and got his dick sucked or nailed one in the ass or whatever someone does with trannies. I don't let "women" in my car until I'm sure of what I'm dealing with. I won't write it out all again, but I don't want someone who can fight like a man refusing to get out of my car without shaking me down. I'm glad it worked out for you without a hassle.

    Coochie (There are no "Chicks with Dicks", only GUYS with tits) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.

    P.S. Yes, that's a line from TED 2.

  10. #5492

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Jamie has a new number pm if interested.
    I just saw her a couple weeks ago. She has really gone down hill. Couldn't get me to the finish line and gave up. I won't be seeing that again.

  11. #5491

    Jamie

    Jamie has a new number pm if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage.png‎  

  12. #5490

    Trans

    Was a little drunk the other night and scooped up a decent looking SW at Speedway. I've seen this SW before (walking) has long black hair, almost looks like Chris Angel, she got in and I had a weird feeling, I asked if they were trans and he said yes, I apologized and said I'm not interested and dropped him off a block or so away. He did try to convince me and said he gives the "best head on the south side" LOL. Not bad looking for a trans, but I'm not into that. I'm glad they were honest, I wohldnt have gone thru with it regardless.

    Alpha.

  13. #5489

    Jo-Jo

    It's safe to say Joseph-Joseph.

    He has calfs more defined then me as a track star.

    His chin is more defined than %80 of ours.

    Saw him the other day and deff tripped my gaydar.

    (not that that's a bad thing).

  14. #5488

    Rip off conclusion

    Sorry guys got busy and couldn't finish story.

    We agreed on damage. She kept trying to get me to go back to her place. DIDN'T TRUST THAT SCENARIO. I asked again to see the basement to get me in the mood. She didn't want to. When I tried to go to the playground she wouldn't let me. Finally I asked her to work on my project. She would start then when I was just about done she would stop. 3 4 times finally she stopped and refused any more service. I gave up asked her to leave. We went our ways.

    Does anyone have a clue who she might be?

  15. #5487

    Kelly

    Got the itch early Sunday eve and headed out for a drive. It was rather hot out and figured the girls would be wearing very little! Found Kelly on 14th just off of Greenfield. She is not the typical super skinny drug user that's out there, rather she has a few pounds on her and actually has some nice C's. Made the scoop and went to a safe spot out of the area. Kelly has some very good oral skills, and sucked me dry. Was a great unrushed performance. Hope to see her again soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape