Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,046 to 21,060 of 39974
-
06-04-18 22:51 #18929Senior Member

Posts: 294Visiting
Visiting and was wondering if any of the following types of services were available / recommended. I have read the forum somewhat, it's a nice active board, thanks! I can share info on San Fran and Atlanta if anyone is interested. Looking for a young / hot L3 spa, a traditional nuru gal and perhaps a place open 24/7? Most large cities have them, they are just harder to find, hoping regulars / seniors would be willing to help out. PM is fine! And thank you in advance.
FWIW I was thinking of the below so far based on what I've read:
L3-possibly young: Oki Doki Spa, Relax.
NURU: Paramour Body Rub.
24/7: haven't found any yet.
Hot escorts: Jada Tao, Darika Pucci, Maria Nikita, Kinga.
Thanks in advance!
-
06-04-18 22:07 #18928Regular Member

Posts: 6Same here. Any input appreciated. Would be forever grateful.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 21:22 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 43I personally am not aware of any Latina spa. But check the EMP thread, some recs I've seen there appear to have some latinas. Haven't tried those places out yet myself. Hoping to do so when I get back from Vegas.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 19:23 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 747Latina
Just moved here from Atlanta. Seeking no nonsense Latina spa. PM appreciated.
-
06-04-18 08:06 #18925Banned Member

Posts: 4190-1
Not a good idea for her to tell you to go somewhere else. I would think the mgt at evergreen would frown on that too.
Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 04:11 #18924Senior Member

Posts: 65Evergreen / palm tree
Decided to take a stroll over to evergreen over the weekend. Paid for one hour mid 40 year old woman comes in asks if I've ever been there before I said no, but I use to go to pine tree. She said why don't you go there. I replied that it had closed, she said don't you know it's open again. So I'm thinking that I got the same woman that the other guy a few days ago reviewed. Not my luck this was the first time I've ever struck out ever. I've been doing this for years I tried all my tricks nothing worked. She kept putting the towel back after it would accidentally Fall, and everything. Then at the end she said that I should try palm tree that their open again. So obviously her strategy was to tank business there to help out palm tree. Well since I was still in the mood I drove the 10 minutes went over to Palm tree paid for half hour got a 40-year-old average looking. Didn't have any problems there tho got it done no questions asked.
-
06-04-18 00:58 #18923Senior Member

Posts: 135Golden
Have anyone been to golden on Chicago? Its been awhile since I been there. Any new girls working there?
-
06-04-18 00:22 #18922Senior Member

Posts: 42Spa
Lincoln and devon area.
Typical AMP.
Girl was in her 40's. Ok body.
Everything was on offer covered. Surprisingly without much nego either. L3 avl.
She was pleasant but kinda rushed exp.
-
06-03-18 16:23 #18921Senior Member

Posts: 1573Western
I used to go there and was satisfied with the service, but overall impression was, that the place is going down.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 13:47 #18920

Posts: 105Qings on Western ave
Drove by today and looks closed no sign and abandoned.
-
06-03-18 12:54 #18919Senior Member

Posts: 32No this was a place on. Madison? Right in the heart of the loop. They switched floors over time but it was in an office suite. Had to sgn in at the front desk but that didn't stop me. They had some real hotties for 140 hh. Not cheap but quality was good. Its been a good year since I saw them post on BP and I haven't seen evidence of them moving elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
Re: Green Spa, I visited recently and the mt was a thin 5/10. Took good care of me but negotiated pretty hard. Settled at. 45 tip. Only worth it because overall cost is as cheap as youll find.
-
06-03-18 09:46 #18918I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Thank you watermen. Hahaha. Buxom at the Gunnison spa now. LOL.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 02:06 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 94Question
As in Healthy Zu Spa? I thought tht place was only an AMP? I went Green Spa next door (also an AMP, rather lackluster tbh). Debating trying Zu but I'm kinda done with AMPs.
Originally Posted by AllBiz1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 19:27 #18916Banned Member

Posts: 4190Maybe Nina Buxom is a better name! LOL.
Originally Posted by NoahLarson
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 19:24 #18915Banned Member

Posts: 4190This is where you say how about that youngin hiding in the back, LOL.
Originally Posted by NotSoOld
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




