Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18921

    Western

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today and looks closed no sign and abandoned.
    I used to go there and was satisfied with the service, but overall impression was, that the place is going down.

  2. #18920

    Qings on Western ave

    Drove by today and looks closed no sign and abandoned.

  3. #18919
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    As in Healthy Zu Spa? I thought tht place was only an AMP? I went Green Spa next door (also an AMP, rather lackluster tbh). Debating trying Zu but I'm kinda done with AMPs.
    No this was a place on. Madison? Right in the heart of the loop. They switched floors over time but it was in an office suite. Had to sgn in at the front desk but that didn't stop me. They had some real hotties for 140 hh. Not cheap but quality was good. Its been a good year since I saw them post on BP and I haven't seen evidence of them moving elsewhere.

    Re: Green Spa, I visited recently and the mt was a thin 5/10. Took good care of me but negotiated pretty hard. Settled at. 45 tip. Only worth it because overall cost is as cheap as youll find.

  4. #18918
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Nina Buxom is a better name! LOL.
    Thank you watermen. Hahaha. Buxom at the Gunnison spa now. LOL.

  5. #18917

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by AllBiz1987  [View Original Post]
    OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.
    As in Healthy Zu Spa? I thought tht place was only an AMP? I went Green Spa next door (also an AMP, rather lackluster tbh). Debating trying Zu but I'm kinda done with AMPs.

  6. #18916
    Maybe Nina Buxom is a better name! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoahLarson  [View Original Post]
    I digging digging that place. Nobody name chanel. At this time backpage closed so massage spa use review site for advertise. OMG! I miss chanel hahaha.

  7. #18915
    This is where you say how about that youngin hiding in the back, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOld  [View Original Post]
    DMichaels is correct about Chanel's age being in her 40's. I didn't mention her age because I copied my review on another site where the mt's age gets filled in on the form. The attractive young girl I saw there was working in a back room and didn't look like she was a massage therapist. But she was pretty hot looking.

  8. #18914

  9. #18913

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit to Relax on Cermak and was greeted by YoYo. I was hoping Mia was there but not available. YoYo wouldn't budge on FS pricing so ended up with a CBJ for $1. Wouldn't allow any skin contact and kept a kung fu grip to prevent a slip up. In the future YoYo will be a NoNo for me. I was hoping what she lacked in looks she would make up in service but certainly not the case. Good thing we are back here to let each other know who to avoid.
    I headed over to Relax about 2-3 weeks ago and was greeted by Yo-Yo also. However, she was good to go from the start! Yes, she priced high for FS ($160) and I told her it was always $120.00 and we settled on $140.00. Good rubdown and roaming and then off come the clothes. Decent CBJ and enough moaning and so forth ("Oh yes, fuck me") to make it fun. Maybe spent a bit more than usual, but a good time was had by all.

  10. #18912

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know she got out of the biz and got a regular job. Her rack was real, and spectacular.
    If she ever decides to get back, I'll get in line. Her options were limited, but a real sweetheart underneath those naturals.

  11. #18911
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52

    Advertising

    I digging digging that place. Nobody name chanel. At this time backpage closed so massage spa use review site for advertise. OMG! I miss chanel hahaha.

  12. #18910

    Brooke / Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllBiz1987  [View Original Post]
    OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.
    As far as I know she got out of the biz and got a regular job. Her rack was real, and spectacular.

  13. #18909

    Emp?

    Getting a little burned out on Korean cuisine. Anyone know of any good European joints with a good menu?

  14. #18908
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52

    Gunnison spa open Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    As I indicated some time earlier, gunny is invincible.
    Gunnison spa open Monday they start advertise now.

  15. #18907
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Its been a hot sec since I've had a good time at logan.

    Anyone remember Brooke / Hailey when she went indy? My GOD, still the greatest rack I have ever seen and felt. They had another girl named Brooke there last year who was actually pretty good time but she wasnt there long. I'm a boobs guy so the section over the last year or so has been rather lackluster to me. Especially paying their donations, I'd rather go to youwannaseeme IMO.
    OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape