Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18911
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52

    Advertising

    I digging digging that place. Nobody name chanel. At this time backpage closed so massage spa use review site for advertise. OMG! I miss chanel hahaha.

  2. #18910

    Brooke / Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllBiz1987  [View Original Post]
    OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.
    As far as I know she got out of the biz and got a regular job. Her rack was real, and spectacular.

  3. #18909

    Emp?

    Getting a little burned out on Korean cuisine. Anyone know of any good European joints with a good menu?

  4. #18908
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52

    Gunnison spa open Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    As I indicated some time earlier, gunny is invincible.
    Gunnison spa open Monday they start advertise now.

  5. #18907
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Its been a hot sec since I've had a good time at logan.

    Anyone remember Brooke / Hailey when she went indy? My GOD, still the greatest rack I have ever seen and felt. They had another girl named Brooke there last year who was actually pretty good time but she wasnt there long. I'm a boobs guy so the section over the last year or so has been rather lackluster to me. Especially paying their donations, I'd rather go to youwannaseeme IMO.
    OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.

  6. #18906
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlay2  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Nick Drive In yesterday and it looked like Serenity Spa is open again. Can anyone confirm? I would have investigated but I had the wife and kids with me. I may try swinging by again when I'm in the area next week.
    Serenity in Harlem is open. Renamed River Spa.

    New owner I knew from Technicolor.

    Pm for details.

  7. #18905

    Gunny

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Palm started by old Gunny manager. Pt became evergreen. Saw add for gunny coming soon.
    As I indicated some time earlier, gunny is invincible.

  8. #18904

    Serenity

    I stopped by Nick Drive In yesterday and it looked like Serenity Spa is open again. Can anyone confirm? I would have investigated but I had the wife and kids with me. I may try swinging by again when I'm in the area next week.

  9. #18903
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.
    Doesn't she post here from time to time as well?

  10. #18902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I was at palm on a weekend recently and saw an older lady that was pumped on botox. Another lady there was also older average looks. I would not hold your breath about seeing any young hotties at palm.
    Palm started by old Gunny manager. Pt became evergreen. Saw add for gunny coming soon.

  11. #18901

    Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    Great post! Thank you! How much was the damage?
    Damage was $70 for an hour with a $70 tip. She did not ask for any amount on the tip.

  12. #18900

    Chanel was about 40 or so

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.
    DMichaels is correct about Chanel's age being in her 40's. I didn't mention her age because I copied my review on another site where the mt's age gets filled in on the form. The attractive young girl I saw there was working in a back room and didn't look like she was a massage therapist. But she was pretty hot looking.

  13. #18899

    Nope

    I was at palm on a weekend recently and saw an older lady that was pumped on botox. Another lady there was also older average looks. I would not hold your breath about seeing any young hotties at palm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SzForLife  [View Original Post]
    Pine had a Korean hottie working there before they closed. Named Choy or Joy. I wonder if she went to Palm.

  14. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.
    Pine had a Korean hottie working there before they closed. Named Choy or Joy. I wonder if she went to Palm.

  15. #18897

    Been a hot sec

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    "It feels so good to be back" - Eminem.

    Thanks to those that put in the hard work to get this back online.

    Had a recent experience with Lola, very fun girl with a beautiful face but no additional fun was to be had beyond what was expected. Looks like Sasha is back this week and I know Bree is working. Anyone experience either of these two what looks like beautiful women? Thanks in advance. Hope everyone has been well.

    A direct message is fine with me.

    James.
    Its been a hot sec since I've had a good time at logan.

    Anyone remember Brooke / Hailey when she went indy? My GOD, still the greatest rack I have ever seen and felt. They had another girl named Brooke there last year who was actually pretty good time but she wasnt there long. I'm a boobs guy so the section over the last year or so has been rather lackluster to me. Especially paying their donations, I'd rather go to youwannaseeme IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape