Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16153

    On vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak  [View Original Post]
    They are indeed open, however theres a new phone (657) 334-9913.
    Just called the place and a voice recording said they are closed for a month because they are on vacation. Stay tuned.

  2. #16152
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    You know if Nancy is still there?

    She always treated me great, and made sure I left with a big ole smile on my face.
    She is. Was just there. She gave a great soft touch massage with lots of attention to my little guy, balls, and ass before the flip. Nice slow HE with me roaming her kitty. She insisted on 60 for tip since I touched the kitty when I offered the standard.

  3. #16151
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin  [View Original Post]
    Which of the girls that work there do you recommend? I have been with Paris, Tessa, brittany, Eva, camila, tawny, novia, Chanel and Claire but I want to try one of the newer girls out like Ally. Or anyone else you recommend?
    I *LOVE* Claire. She's like the best. I've seen Claire, Paris (I recommend her as well), Nicole (she's a new one, pic is not her but she's a very cute 19-20 year old blonde. I enjoyed it but she is definitely a newbie, learning the ropes), Eva, she was okay. Not my type. Uhm. My friend has seen Novia and that's like his ATF. I prefer white girls, he likes Latinas.

    I would love to hear your experiences with Tessa. Her pic is like almost too good to be true, mind sharing your experience? She's next on my list. They have so many new girls there it's hard to keep up. Which ones would you recommend on your experience?

  4. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    No FS.

    Tips are typically $60/$80/$100 for topless / nude / nuru.
    This is correct. I always get nuru, and that ends with HE. Not sure if the $60/$80 version comes with HE. Can anyone confirm?

  5. #16149
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalGrip  [View Original Post]
    E-Z Relax Foot Massage, Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA 92683.

    No more $30/ hr massage + $30/ HJ.

    If you have any recommendations in this area or closer to the 405, please let me know.
    E-Z was just 25. Several shops along Westminster Blvd from 5 Star near Big Lots to Top 10 on Brookhurst at Westminster in G. G. Come to mind. Entry for most is 30 with standard tip.

  6. #16148
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurge  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer FS? And what's the tip like.
    No FS.

    Tips are typically $60/$80/$100 for topless / nude / nuru.

  7. #16147
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend HoneySpa. Most if not all of their girls are TOP NOTCH. Young and very attractive. They have latinas, whites, asians. It's my Go-To place.
    I was going to go honey yesterday but decided against it. Now I'm really going to try them out.

  8. #16146

    E-Z Relax Foot Massage is gone

    E-Z Relax Foot Massage, Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA 92683.

    No more $30/ hr massage + $30/ HJ.

    If you have any recommendations in this area or closer to the 405, please let me know.

  9. #16145

    So what's a new site I can use to find NON-MP providers?

    Not too much of a fan of the whole MP Visiting thing. Its an extra 30-50 most of the time and your rushed during your sessions as well. Been frequenting BP Providers and had good experiences most of the time, not to mention your own private spot and saving that house fee.

  10. #16144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend HoneySpa. Most if not all of their girls are TOP NOTCH. Young and very attractive. They have latinas, whites, asians. It's my Go-To place.
    Do they offer FS? And what's the tip like.

  11. #16143

    Honey Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend HoneySpa. Most if not all of their girls are TOP NOTCH. Young and very attractive. They have latinas, whites, asians. It's my Go-To place.
    Which of the girls that work there do you recommend? I have been with Paris, Tessa, brittany, Eva, camila, tawny, novia, Chanel and Claire but I want to try one of the newer girls out like Ally. Or anyone else you recommend?

  12. #16142
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Give Molly a try.
    Thanks for the rec.

  13. #16141
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend HoneySpa. Most if not all of their girls are TOP NOTCH. Young and very attractive. They have latinas, whites, asians. It's my Go-To place.
    Thanks. But I don't want to shit where I sleep. Is that how the saying goes.

  14. #16140
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    First time there after reading some post. I think I got Lily or Libby. Couldn't understand her name. Due to the curtain, not much was said by either and the massage was weak so I knew HJ will be offered.

    Anyone to recommend?
    Nicole, Yuki, CoCo. These three girls are always busy so you may need to make appointments. The less busy girls are Mesa and Eva.

  15. #16139
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Mimosa nuru is done.

    New ownership and apparently a legit place. At least for now.

    The Mimosa girls are mostly at BC now, tho I'm sure some left to pursue other interests.
    I've noticed honey add a lot of new people to their lineup. Maybe a few of them went there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape