Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 4905
-
06-02-18 18:47 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 1980Figured
Thanks for confirming. On a positive note, saved a whole lot of money, cause I would go broke for a daily dose of that one. How is this one if I may ask? If you Sampled.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 18:22 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 28Dior
Did a walk-in and mama let me right in and got Dior. Very basic service. The only thing accurate from pictures is her hair color and breasts. She is probably mid-40's, has a bit of baby fat she hasnt gotten rid of and no backside. She was friendly and started with LFK, breast massage, BBBJ, covered Miss and DS. She had trouble taking me as I am larger and tried to hold me back a few times. Was resistant to making eye contact and LFK was limited during act. Had no interest in allowing me to play with her and barely let me kiss her nipples.
All in all, I was not impressed for such an all star cast. This was my second walk-in to Rejuve and I feel like the only way to get above average service will be to make an appointment with one of the highly rated girls. Even then it seems YMMV from reviews. Maybe its bc I'm not local shrug. Maybe next time I'll ask Mama who else is available.
-
06-02-18 15:19 #4123Banned Member

Posts: 60Not the original London
Confirmed.
-
06-02-18 13:37 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 2364London AKA Herry
HiPickle, If that is true? Then that is great news!
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 11:57 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 1980Omg
There be a London back in the lineup. If this is the London who left and became Herry at top then moved to Tokyo, then vanished, I doubt it, but, oh phuleeez! ULTIMATE ATF. I don't want to show up and be ultimately disappointed. Cause the odds not good.
-
06-02-18 10:39 #4120Banned Member

Posts: 60LOL Bebe boyfriend is a knob. Guy meets her at rejuve and is blown away by mongers talking intimate details about her. Then stalks her and other mongers.
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]
Winner!
-
06-02-18 03:25 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 194Show Time is Over
Called to set up an appointment but was told Bebe no longer works at Rejuve. I wonder if it had anything to do with JoseSuave private message claiming to be Bebe's boyfriend and wanting details of her service, uncovered service, anal, etc. Did anyone else got a similar PM?
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 00:10 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 117That's her bro. Her pics are 100% real and of course she's blurred them a bit. But the one wear she's wearing the sexy red piece she wore for me. Her tits are huge and her ass is firm. She told me that she is 30. I was surprised, I guessed younger around my age.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 06:31 #4117Banned Member

Posts: 150As of last week her face just looked to puffy to me, like plastic. Maybe she had work done recently on her face. But the body is great. Boobs are great but not as good as Dallas. Dallas doctor in Korea deserves the Nobel Peace Prize! Lexi is a sweet gal though.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 03:58
Senior Member
-
05-30-18 20:09 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 232Lexi
Does she have a tat on her inner forearm? Left I think.
Originally Posted by Tripper123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 16:20 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 83Lexi
Lexi is not GFE like Cam, but I hear YMMV with her. I agree with Tripper123, she's hot and definitely worth seeing. She gives a great PSE.
Originally Posted by Tripper123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 07:17 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 51Lexi
Pics are her, she's got a few tats now that not shown. If, as you say, that's what you're willing to settle for, you won't be disappointed! I've repeated.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 06:38 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 1897Bebe SHOW TIME
Bebe back to work 5/31 Thursday!
-
05-29-18 23:39 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 492How accurate are these pictures?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/popul...odel-11788066/
Considering seeing Lexi since Cam is gone, I know Rejuve is usually honest with pictures but since Dior turned out to have fake pics now I'm skeptical.
Not asking if she's attractive (If she wasn't she wouldn't be working at Rejuve) just asking how close are the pictures to actual representation.
If I can't have GFE at Rejuve with Cam I'd at least settle for K-pop model hotness and average service.
-
05-29-18 23:07 #4111Banned Member

Posts: 60Bebe
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






