Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,051 to 25,065 of 61400
-
05-29-18 14:33 #36350Regular Member

Posts: 17Bhh
It struck me the other day; what happened to the fat cholesterol guy that was a video crusader and called himself BHH?
-
05-29-18 11:09 #36349Banned Member

Posts: 2Morrell Park
Wherabouts in MP, please?
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 09:57 #36348Senior Member

Posts: 45Hawaii stephenie
Some one told me she passed this morning. Very sad.
-
05-29-18 08:33 #36347Senior Member

Posts: 622Washington Wilkens
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...r-s-Vocabulary
Originally Posted by Loyola
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...cs-for-Newbies
Washington Blvd and Wilkens Ave areas.
Best of luck. Report back. Happy hunting.
-
05-29-18 08:12 #36346Senior Member

Posts: 45Hawaii stephenie
Some one told me an hour ago she has passed. Very sad.
-
05-29-18 07:46 #36345Senior Member

Posts: 133Morrell Park
Had some luck in the MP area lately- first was Lorrie, older WSW with a nice set of implants, good BBBJ followed by covered FS. She got into it and ended up covering her bolt-ons with a nice load. Her rate is slightly higher than standard. The next week I was driving in the area and saw a short thick WSW in the rain. Swooped her up and she said her name was Ashley. Hot time with this one, very nice BBBJ with moaning, small chest but had responsive nipples. Mish and doggy, huge load. Standard rate, got her number and will take her to a hotel for sure soon.
-
05-29-18 07:39 #36344Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-18 07:38 #36343Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-18 07:36 #36342Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-18 07:25 #36341Regular Member

Posts: 12How are you and Stephanie
Hawaiian Stephanie passed away early this morning, "RIH" wishing her peace in the afterlife.
-
05-29-18 07:08 #36340Regular Member

Posts: 12Hawaiian Stephanie
Hawaiian Stephanie, RIP).
-
05-29-18 04:04 #36339Senior Member

Posts: 202Christina
I would love to know WHEN Christina is out there because I keep missing her. I did talk to a blond with a little red in her hair, nice legs and ass, and she says she's out in the later evening before midnight. Saw her by the UHaul area but didn't have time to pick her up. Seemed clean. I'm hoping to find her sometime this week as well. I've been out of the scene for a while so like an idiot I forgot her name.
Will report more as I get going out there again. Time to make a reservation at Tim's.
-
05-29-18 02:38 #36338Senior Member

Posts: 545W / W Being Videotaped
I was driving through W / W this evening. I rarely drive all the way to the circle, but tonight the streets were empty. When I reached the circle, I noticed a dark van parked just off the street. So, I drove by it and saw a guy inside the van videotaping the circle. I briefly parked behind him, and I noticed a camera in his windshield and a smaller one in his hand. I could clearly see that he was videotaping the activity, or the lack thereof, around the circle. I eventually left amd drove around for a time. When I returned to the circle he was gone, and so the mystery begins.
Be aware and safe.
-
05-28-18 23:59 #36337Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-28-18 19:01 #36336Regular Member

Posts: 22?
What is WW?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






