High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36373

  2. #36372

    ?

    What is WW?

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today on WW. Wow. Very hot and very TGTBT. Wish I had time to pick her up. Get that girl a phone.

  3. #36371

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago one late night I was headed up Payson St, when I ran across a surprisingly attractive model type chick. I pulled over and she approached my vehicle and got in. She introduced herself as Christina. She said that she was from Baltimore County and that she was 22 yrs old. Like I said, she was built like a model, slim, long blonde braid, and attractive. She spoke very well and didn't seem impaired. Her services was a solid 8, but no phone. Been looking for this "unicorn" ever since. Anyone else ever experience her? Please comment. Peace.
    Saw her today on WW. Wow. Very hot and very TGTBT. Wish I had time to pick her up. Get that girl a phone.

  4. #36370
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    You might try contacting him directly through that site, especially of you still have a log in.

    I don't think it's necessarily someone from here. There are a lot of youtubers that simply steal other people's videos and put them up. They don't always put them up as their own but I think they do it to get a lot of views and maybe they know how to work the system.

    As for porn and home made porn, once that stuff is out there it gets reposted all over. I have seen some of the same videos and pic sets since the '90's. The popular or interesting videos were out of their original owners' hands early on. I think you are just a victim of the internet. You made good and popular videos and once they are out there, certain people just don't care who owns them before they post and try to get page counts or hit or whatever for themselves.

    You're now like one of those early amateur porn stars whose work was out a long time ago and now live on forever on the internet. Good luck and I hope you can resolve this to your satisfaction.
    I appreciate your thoughts. Just curious as to who & why after I specifically erased them from that site. I guess he couldn't get enough, LOL. I don't consider it a crime, because once it's out there; it's out there.
    I did send him a direct message, not expecting a reply.
    Hope he gets his hits though, so he'll feel like he put in work, LOL. NT out.

  5. #36369

    Here's my $. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/user/547/maxx

    Seems like downloads from other site re-edited with watermark cut off, that's all.
    I don't mind getting props, but they were removed them from the local sites for a reason.
    One of the ladies was misidentified, so i was curious as to who is posting them.
    Hmmm....
    You might try contacting him directly through that site, especially of you still have a log in.

    I don't think it's necessarily someone from here. There are a lot of youtubers that simply steal other people's videos and put them up. They don't always put them up as their own but I think they do it to get a lot of views and maybe they know how to work the system.

    As for porn and home made porn, once that stuff is out there it gets reposted all over. I have seen some of the same videos and pic sets since the '90's. The popular or interesting videos were out of their original owners' hands early on. I think you are just a victim of the internet. You made good and popular videos and once they are out there, certain people just don't care who owns them before they post and try to get page counts or hit or whatever for themselves.

    You're now like one of those early amateur porn stars whose work was out a long time ago and now live on forever on the internet. Good luck and I hope you can resolve this to your satisfaction.

  6. #36368

    Any ideas?

    http://www.ccptube.com/user/547/maxx

    Seems like downloads from other site re-edited with watermark cut off, that's all.
    I don't mind getting props, but they were removed them from the local sites for a reason.
    One of the ladies was misidentified, so i was curious as to who is posting them.
    Hmmm....

  7. #36367
    Tall blonde on conklin. She is a little older but better looking than most everything out there. She looks like a civ. She is new. That is why she still looks so good. She just started on the candy so that is probably how she got out here. Great attitude. Good mic skills. Sweet. She wears black pants and a black shirt. Walks with her supervisor but she'll come over when you give the look.

  8. #36366

    Maxx

    Does anybody know who this Maxx fella is who is reposting the videos I removed from CCPTube?

  9. #36365

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is hot. The best SW I have seen on this site in quite awhile.
    A matter of fact I met this young lady 'and I use the term loosely' last week on Fairhaven near Spruce and she took me too a spot she said she stayed at on the next street up but further down Fairhaven, Initially she started out with a really slow decent BBBJ.

    But suddenly she wanted me to try and sit down to ease her knees or back, once I complied she asked if I'd rather go back to standing then she wanted me to try and lay on this filthy tile floor at that point I was done only five minutes in! I mean I thought she was getting ready to try and set me up if she hadn't already started to blow me I really would have been sketched the hell out.

    I thought I recognized the pink flower branch along her side she sketched on me once last year I'm pretty certain.

    Yes she's cute but dizzy as hell, thanks but no thanks. Peace.

  10. #36364

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember Molly from backpage. She used to be on Wilkens. Do you guys know where she is now? Is she still working?
    PM sent good luck. !

  11. #36363
    Rachel is hot. The best SW I have seen on this site in quite awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Hi ya'all, I'm wondering if anyone has seen Rachel? She sent me a text that her ex over dosed and she super depressed and doesn't feel like she can go on. I'm a little worried. She hangs in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay. Any info, good or bad, would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    Monoxide.

  12. #36362

    Molly

    Some of you might remember Molly from backpage. She used to be on Wilkens. Do you guys know where she is now? Is she still working?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171120_193658.jpg‎  

  13. #36361

    A p b

    Hi ya'all, I'm wondering if anyone has seen Rachel? She sent me a text that her ex over dosed and she super depressed and doesn't feel like she can go on. I'm a little worried. She hangs in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay. Any info, good or bad, would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    Monoxide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah_2.jpg‎  

  14. #36360

    Christina

    I don't have any pics of her. Her body is just like KLOVE48 described. Tall, model type.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Sportsfan, I am a very big fan of the GFE. I like some intimacy. A lot of kissing. Do you have any pictures of Christina?
    .

  15. #36359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Guess who I ran into off Wilkens. Tiny / Amber. Wow the streets are eating her up. Barely weighing a buck o five. Snd looking terrible. Begged me for a few dollars cause she was very sick and barely functioning. Shame cause this girl use to be hot. Cleaned up once just to fall back down. Damn.

    Phyuck!
    If she weighs a buck o five, she's fattened up since the last time I saw her. When I last saw her she was hanging down on Monroe & Washington Blvd look like she just left the Ho Chi Minh trail. I think there is some mental stuff going on with her; not like we all don't have issues, but sometime she seems to be absolutely lost. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape