Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28789

    E massage is now Ly-massage

    This place is definitely YMMV. Hour did not include shower. It was 10 if I wanted to shower myself or 20 if I wanted to have her give a table shower--huh? Massage was fine with no teasing, no touching. She tried to encourage diy.

    Tipped 10 for an ok massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]

    E massage down the road, in the subway shopping center (piedmont at Sandy Plaines) is under new management and very good. Great water table. Good massages from the two girls there. 50 for an hour including the water table. Tipped 40 for happy ending.

  2. #28788

    Alpharetta Massage

    Since the closing of sites, I've been on AFF with moderate luck. I ran across a girl in Alpharetta that was offering FSBM for 160. Goes by the screen name Hana2 massage, she and I were texting and she said I would be very happy. I've had NURU before but just cwon't cough that much up for a handy. Does anyone have experience with her? I had a hot mid 40's regular up in Dahlonega before she got upset because I am not single. Looking for a replacement.

  3. #28787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yan has gone downhill with their gals. Demands more $ but not willing to deliver. Greeted by this skinny girl with black yoga pants and tops, forgot her name think is Vi something. Went for an hour massage but done it 45 min. Was told she is good and willing to deliver which full of shit. Hand shake was mechanical and demands 70 and otc. I thought should have some eye candy or something to play with while doing hand shake but no. Fast and furious handy and keep pushing come on baby hurry up times up. At the counter when I looked at the time then I realized I only been in ther for 45 min or less. I was like WTF. Just gave total 80 and OTD. I pay what is deserved not some bullshit that tried rip me off.
    If that was Vivi, I'm surprised at the low quality service. I've had her on her knees and with her panties off a few times.

  4. #28786

    Yan

    Yan has gone downhill with their gals. Demands more $ but not willing to deliver. Greeted by this skinny girl with black yoga pants and tops, forgot her name think is Vi something. Went for an hour massage but done it 45 min. Was told she is good and willing to deliver which full of shit. Hand shake was mechanical and demands 70 and otc. I thought should have some eye candy or something to play with while doing hand shake but no. Fast and furious handy and keep pushing come on baby hurry up times up. At the counter when I looked at the time then I realized I only been in ther for 45 min or less. I was like WTF. Just gave total 80 and OTD. I pay what is deserved not some bullshit that tried rip me off.

  5. #28785
    Are they still offering TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    It is, its really off my list of recommendations, but, had some fun there the last few weeks. I like it cause it's clean and the temperature is always right. A few sessions ago, hot MILF type comes in, sundress, black thongs. Places those soft Asian legs on my neck, face while giving me a HJ in 69 position, that kitty smelled like strawberry. Said, don't touch only look. Had my nose all up in there, I was waiting for her to slide them to the side, she never did tho and I didn't try to cause maybe she would of jumped off my face and no more strawberry for me. I had a few good experiences there and some lame ones also that made me hate the place, Hit or Miss for Sure.

  6. #28784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Daisy in Norcross

    Anyone been lately to Daisy Massage on Steve Reynolds Blvd. And does Miss Ivy still wear those cute little sun dresses? Met her in Buford years ago and followed her to Norcross when she moved, but haven't been there in a long while.

  7. #28783

    Oasis, Royal and Rose

    Don't go to any of these Rose is the rip off place. Oasis and Royal are no extras. If you are just looking for a HJ I would try Ivy or topv. They charge 40 bucks an hour with a 10 dollar up charge so are cheaper than the other places. No luck with FS though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy  [View Original Post]
    So I tried going to Royal and Joy. Joy turned out to be closed and Royal had some 40 ish looking woman and she told me that they were too busy, WTF? Chalet got busted a few backs so I can't go there. Actually the funny thing is I go to the LA fitness near there and I was completely oblivious that there were massage parlors near there, let alone three of them that offers HE. I was living here for over a decade too.

    Anyways, I was going to try Oasis, Moon and Rose next but can anyone recommend me places near Holcomb Bridge or Buford that will guarantee me at least a HE?
    .

  8. #28782
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Sunset had a few nice ones recently, met one named coco. Best, most perky tits I've seen in a long one. Seen a few other ones there but didn't get any names. There is also a fat one here, run far away. Lacks skills, sits down while she massages, and her kitty, well, I'm still trying to wash the smell off my fingers and it was OTC only.

    Oh, I didn't eat no Asian ass lately (to the dude bashing me thru Pm) LOL.
    Man, that place is hit or miss. I've had great times there, and I've been rushed out and shorted on time there.

  9. #28781
    So I tried going to Royal and Joy. Joy turned out to be closed and Royal had some 40 ish looking woman and she told me that they were too busy, WTF? Chalet got busted a few backs so I can't go there. Actually the funny thing is I go to the LA fitness near there and I was completely oblivious that there were massage parlors near there, let alone three of them that offers HE. I was living here for over a decade too.

    Anyways, I was going to try Oasis, Moon and Rose next but can anyone recommend me places near Holcomb Bridge or Buford that will guarantee me at least a HE?

  10. #28780

    There's another thread for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that the ladies who advertised as escorts on backpage did not all go to McDonalds for work! Where do you think they went to to advertise. A good full service is always a pleasure on occasions but I have no idea how to find them.

    I would think this site, since it is now off shore would be a great site for them to advertise.

    Thanks for any suggestions.
    It's called Escort reports, this thread is for Asian Massage.

  11. #28779

    Where have all the backpage escorts gone to?

    I'm guessing that the ladies who advertised as escorts on backpage did not all go to McDonalds for work! Where do you think they went to to advertise. A good full service is always a pleasure on occasions but I have no idea how to find them.

    I would think this site, since it is now off shore would be a great site for them to advertise.

    Thanks for any suggestions.

  12. #28778

    Where is this MAY?

    Can you let me know which location this is.

  13. #28777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Wendy is back

    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    Came in yesterday around lunch for a typical visit with Wendy. The lady who met me informed me that Wendy was "on vacation, back in April". Not sure if this was true, or if this generally means -something- . Anybody got a clue? Wendy is back

    FYI I ended up doing an hour with her out of curiosity. 100% legit, no tease, no hint of anything on the flip. It was a 7/10 hard pressure massage.
    Wendy is back and one of my go to girls.

  14. #28776

    Paio Xue continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Not bad. I wonder if Amy still owns the place. You can't miss her: jacked up teeth but a huge thick ass. We have a little history.
    There was a girl named Lulu who was there for a while too. Said she was co-owner but who knows. Best HJ I've had from anyone, and I've had plenty of them. Where a lot of them just want to jackhammer you and get you out of there Lulu would take twenty minutes or more as she played and teased. We had a falling out and I lost track of her but it was good while it lasted. Probably saw her 15 or 20 times.

  15. #28775

    Paio Xue

    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ming Xing is my standard go to but when they told me to come back in 30 minutes the other day, I drove down to the place whose name I butchered above. Located next to the scuba shop near Life University.

    Got Eva, cute but chubby 30-something. Very friendly, good massage but she didn't initiate anything until I put a hand on her ass at which point she tapped the D and gave me a thumbs up.

    Good handjob, very sensual. Even gave me a butt crack massage with one hand while jerking me with the other. Good finish, 1 damage, will go again.
    Not bad. I wonder if Amy still owns the place. You can't miss her: jacked up teeth but a huge thick ass. We have a little history.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape