Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 43526
-
05-28-18 02:17 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 462Unless you're into that sort of thing like I am LOL.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 21:40 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 1810I've heard about Thai places. Make sure girls are actually girls.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:35 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 51La Moon Cambridge
Just found out about La Moon. Waxing and massage in one place; excellent. It is on my "to do" list this Summer. My only hope is that their waxing skills are as good as their massage. It's Thai. Which I've never really had yet.
-
05-27-18 17:20 #23618Senior Member

Posts: 290The pudgy one is, probably, not.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
"Crying game" was a good movie.
-
05-27-18 16:19 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 384Linden st
I'm getting a "Crying Game" moment. Are both of them trannys?. Starts throwing up.
-
05-27-18 11:05 #23616Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 40Best in Boston?
Going to be down in Boston for a cpl of days in two weeks, looking for suggestions on really good, safe AMPs in Boston, especially ones known for more on the menu then just standard HE?? Thanks.
-
05-26-18 22:31 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 752Linden
All places are deserted this weekend.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
05-26-18 16:47 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 290Old favorite
Was in the area so I decided to stop by Linden hoping to see my old friend Sarah. Turned out that she is not at the parlor, and I was told by her chubby colleague that I am their first customer the whole day. The place used to be quite popular, being actively discussed just a couple of months ago. I was wondering whether people found out something about this place I am not aware of. I am curious to know what happened.
-
05-26-18 16:03 #23613Senior Member

Posts: 88Accurate
I'm hoping its just a start and that they will rebuild it in full over time.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 09:55 #23612Senior Member

Posts: 133Just to be sure you read me right, I did NOT find her very attractive. She was about average looking at best and I will not be returning.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
If you're still interested, her english was very good and she was wearing a long summery skirt (past knees).
-
05-26-18 08:50 #23611Senior Member

Posts: 1810Sounds interesting. How did Lisa dress? Reasonable English skills?
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 08:47 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 1810I checked the site out. It seems to be cookie-cutter asian massage parlor ads. It's like an AMP sends them their phone number, and they slap some pictures of asian models in there, and there is your ad.
Originally Posted by MassageMama
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 01:47 #23609Senior Member

Posts: 133Boston Street Salem
Swung by on the ongoing search for very attractive providers. I did not think that Lisa met that definition and she was around 48, but she was also not unpleasant looking and had a decent enough body for her age. Won't be repeating, but only cause I'm picky on looks. Massage was fine enough.
Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 22:43 #23608Senior Member

Posts: 384Aaa
Judy from silver spa in Milton is new owner. She is a very average in all respects.
.
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddy316
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 16:41 #23607Senior Member

Posts: 317That was my first AMP experience 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by Wayback
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





