Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10596
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke2  [View Original Post]
    I've learned to stay away from FIB on Sundays, it will most likely be a let down. As the SW know the clubs are closed and less patrons will be in the area. Monday-Saturday is my time frame usually Friday / Saturday though is best unless there is something going on ie a sport even or amateur night at babes.
    Actually I had good findings in the past on Sunday evenings I like it cause everything seems more calm and quiet and very few police around but it seems most of the action is during the week tho.

  2. #10595

    Not sure where to put this one.

    Found a nice utr at the Chinese restaurants in Douglasville by the laquinta inn. Says she used to work at a couple of the parlors around Atlanta but is now utr and selective. 1. 2 for GFE and very passionate in all she does. Can trade contact info with trusted members.

    Know this is my first post in a while but was out of the game for a while then moved to the area last December. Stay safe everyone.

  3. #10594

    Wcr

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke2  [View Original Post]
    I was over on wcr seeing what was out and came across a tall, thick booty older BSW. You can tell she was bad in the day, I think her name was latasha / tasha / or tiffany. She had a phat soft ass for a older SW. Man whoever said theres ghouls and goblins on that road was not lying, there were 3 thriller video rejects walking around too. She was cool as hell, smelled nice, and could suck a dick. Went to a spot down the road, and had a good time for. 18, (3) was going to be post SW snack money of chips and a drink but I left it out in the console and she saw it so I said if you swallow you can have that tip.

    So, all in all it was worth it, she did have a phone on her I just forgot to get the number. Ill keep an eye out for her again, as I usually see ghouls and goblins over there. P.S. I have yet to properly identify a SW on Godby and since uncle runs heavy over there I don't risk it cause some of the civilian chicks look like SW and they give you the look which makes it a little more suspect. Any of you more experienced Old nat vet out here can you inbox me? Thanks and stay safe.
    Yes it's definitely some characters that look like they straight out of thriller for sure. I haven't had any luck over there yet I may give it one more shot. What time of day did you roll through?

  4. #10593

    Wcr

    I was over on wcr seeing what was out and came across a tall, thick booty older BSW. You can tell she was bad in the day, I think her name was latasha / tasha / or tiffany. She had a phat soft ass for a older SW. Man whoever said theres ghouls and goblins on that road was not lying, there were 3 thriller video rejects walking around too. She was cool as hell, smelled nice, and could suck a dick. Went to a spot down the road, and had a good time for. 18, (3) was going to be post SW snack money of chips and a drink but I left it out in the console and she saw it so I said if you swallow you can have that tip.

    So, all in all it was worth it, she did have a phone on her I just forgot to get the number. Ill keep an eye out for her again, as I usually see ghouls and goblins over there. P.S. I have yet to properly identify a SW on Godby and since uncle runs heavy over there I don't risk it cause some of the civilian chicks look like SW and they give you the look which makes it a little more suspect. Any of you more experienced Old nat vet out here can you inbox me? Thanks and stay safe.

  5. #10592

    Sunday

    I've learned to stay away from FIB on Sundays, it will most likely be a let down. As the SW know the clubs are closed and less patrons will be in the area. Monday-Saturday is my time frame usually Friday / Saturday though is best unless there is something going on ie a sport even or amateur night at babes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Well after the other members post about fib action the other night decided to take a short trip there around 8 pm before the game started. I didn't see hardly any SW out just a few regular WSW that's not my type I was looking Star but didn't even see her out. I rode up Wendell no SW out just the local hoodlums and nothing by the strip Clubs. I rode around about 30 minutes or so still nothing out so I went home. Fib funny like that at times one day SW everywhere then next day hardly any out but like I said I only stayed in the area about 30 minutes I'm sure if I stayed longer something decent would pop up.

  6. #10591

    Fib Sunday night

    Well after the other members post about fib action the other night decided to take a short trip there around 8 pm before the game started. I didn't see hardly any SW out just a few regular WSW that's not my type I was looking Star but didn't even see her out. I rode up Wendell no SW out just the local hoodlums and nothing by the strip Clubs. I rode around about 30 minutes or so still nothing out so I went home. Fib funny like that at times one day SW everywhere then next day hardly any out but like I said I only stayed in the area about 30 minutes I'm sure if I stayed longer something decent would pop up.

  7. #10590

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke2  [View Original Post]
    Man if you were out tonight around fib then you saw what I saw no less than 12 SW, from the sham to the stripclub area they was out tonight. I saw a thick white girl, looking ready near the strip club, but like I've said before I will never make a play at the top of that hill. I'm kindve mad at myself because I was inside babes fingering a chick and wasting my dollars when it couldve went to the local community.

    Don't get me wrong they were not all top line but when your leaving the strip club and need to release some tension theres easy access around the corner. If its going to be like this on Friday / Saturday nights this might be a good summer. Because I see some other spots are drying up. Yall be safe out there, the first wave of political season is finished so theres a few months before they start with their clean up the streets pledge again.
    See I had thought about taking a trip the track tonight but instead I went back home to watch the game but damn your post makes me regret my decision LOL. Honestly in the last past weeks I spent too much money on Fib with the SW so I said I was going to take a break for a while. I might have to take a ride there Sunday night tho cause it seems the action has definitely picked back up with decent SW on Fib. That thick WSW you speak of I wonder if she the same one I saw a while back with slim top framed and big thick thighs and legs OMG I want to sample her. Like you said it looking like a good summer ahead on FIB.

  8. #10589

    Fib

    Man if you were out tonight around fib then you saw what I saw no less than 12 SW, from the sham to the stripclub area they was out tonight. I saw a thick white girl, looking ready near the strip club, but like I've said before I will never make a play at the top of that hill. I'm kindve mad at myself because I was inside babes fingering a chick and wasting my dollars when it couldve went to the local community.

    Don't get me wrong they were not all top line but when your leaving the strip club and need to release some tension theres easy access around the corner. If its going to be like this on Friday / Saturday nights this might be a good summer. Because I see some other spots are drying up. Yall be safe out there, the first wave of political season is finished so theres a few months before they start with their clean up the streets pledge again.

  9. #10588

    Digits?

    Been whipping around Lakewood but just too many strung out SW. Looking for a SW on the south or eastside with Above avg CBJ and not strung out decent looking. If anyone is willing to help me out with some digits PM me

  10. #10587
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabamakmg  [View Original Post]
    Where is WC? Cannot figure that one out.
    College Park.

  11. #10586

    Is this the muffin why'all are referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    WCR is really not that long of a road, but the area I'm talking is sort of in the middle, in front of the house with the fence. Sometimes you don't see them out there at all, but if you drive by, turn around and come back up, they come out. They prolly figure anyone turning around is looking for action, or they recognize my car, LOL. Quality of girls is what you expect for that area, not top notch, but Jazmine & Muffin are aight, and both give good head. Trish can give good head too, but she can be a little psycho, so I would avoid. I have the most luck there around 3-5 pm. I've been by before when there was a whole stable of girls out in front of that house, but it's usually not the case. Yeah, you got to watch out as there's one or 2 trannies that work the area regular, but they're easy to spot and you should always ask for some proof anyway. There's also a tall thin white girl that works there, I think her name's Nikki if I recall. I would avoid as I think she's a crackhead and can be trouble. I never pay more than $10-15 for head, and I'm sure they could be had for probably $5-10 by some of you seasoned hagglers. Good luck!
    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1162053

  12. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    WCR is really not that long of a road, but the area I'm talking is sort of in the middle, in front of the house with the fence. Sometimes you don't see them out there at all, but if you drive by, turn around and come back up, they come out. They prolly figure anyone turning around is looking for action, or they recognize my car, LOL. Quality of girls is what you expect for that area, not top notch, but Jazmine & Muffin are aight, and both give good head. Trish can give good head too, but she can be a little psycho, so I would avoid. I have the most luck there around 3-5 pm. I've been by before when there was a whole stable of girls out in front of that house, but it's usually not the case. Yeah, you got to watch out as there's one or 2 trannies that work the area regular, but they're easy to spot and you should always ask for some proof anyway. There's also a tall thin white girl that works there, I think her name's Nikki if I recall. I would avoid as I think she's a crackhead and can be trouble. I never pay more than $10-15 for head, and I'm sure they could be had for probably $5-10 by some of you seasoned hagglers. Good luck!
    Where is WC? Cannot figure that one out.

  13. #10584
    WCR is really not that long of a road, but the area I'm talking is sort of in the middle, in front of the house with the fence. Sometimes you don't see them out there at all, but if you drive by, turn around and come back up, they come out. They prolly figure anyone turning around is looking for action, or they recognize my car, LOL. Quality of girls is what you expect for that area, not top notch, but Jazmine & Muffin are aight, and both give good head. Trish can give good head too, but she can be a little psycho, so I would avoid. I have the most luck there around 3-5 pm. I've been by before when there was a whole stable of girls out in front of that house, but it's usually not the case. Yeah, you got to watch out as there's one or 2 trannies that work the area regular, but they're easy to spot and you should always ask for some proof anyway. There's also a tall thin white girl that works there, I think her name's Nikki if I recall. I would avoid as I think she's a crackhead and can be trouble. I never pay more than $10-15 for head, and I'm sure they could be had for probably $5-10 by some of you seasoned hagglers. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksc79  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, every time I pass through wcr all I see is a tranny what time of day are you going and are you down in the end closer to Roosevelt or the other end of wcr? What is the quality of the women looking like? I live right in that are but have yet to have any luck.

  14. #10583

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by NoskCaj  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the advice. Will definitely do next time. Dang, didn't know she had been through all of that.
    That's what other members are here for bro if you have any other questions about FIB feel free to PM me I been mongering on FIB since early 2000's so I know the area very well.

  15. #10582

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Yea Sweet Meat an old vet on FIB she got shot multiple times a few years ago by some crazy monger and left naked in the street I'm surprised she returned back to the SW scene after that. I give you some advice tho I would avoid during room dates with these SW cause of BS service just keep it in the car cause you have the advantage not them.

    Stay safe.
    Appreciate the advice. Will definitely do next time. Dang, didn't know she had been through all of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape