Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9295

    Hanging my hat

    Thanks yall for the interesting posts. After a short period of break, I realized how far I've come from my very first post on this forum to the person I am today. Not very proud but can imagine life being better. At least not if I'm feeding these girls' addiction for mutual benefits. Of course, A2 brought into light that its easier to sell themselves than to have to rob stores or empty cars. So you are helping them in a way, and yourself. I've learned a lot about the game and learned now it's not for me. Plus I’ll get to save all the money!

    I thank you all for being such a great source of entertainment and A2 for continually being so clever with responses and for his wits.

    Some of you probably don't even know me but I used to do a plethora of TOFTT posts way back. Pushing my luck and testing my balls with never before reviewed chicks. And posting a short guide of what hobbyists should and should not do when searching for a provider. I hope my contribution allowed great entertainment and made your life easier.

    With that, I'm hanging my hat and calling quit. Hope you all to stay safe, enjoy your life, and be smart on your decisions in and out of this hobby! Adios fellow brothers.

  2. #9294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Sophia UTR via reference for availability and she responded with a monger line "Thank you for reaching out but I'm not interested. ".

    Fair enough, not sure what her prerequisites are, but lets be real. When you're selling your vagina for additional income, it's not because you enjoy it, but to make ends meet. And thus you should be interested, if not to replace clients that come and go.
    You are not missing out on anything dude. My guess is she did you a favor by turning you down. Several monger's have complained that she has very bad breathe. Only her regulars sing her high praises, and her reviews are repetitive and often by the same mongers.

    C5 is rarely wrong my friend. Trust me, she did you a favor by turning you down. Let's hope she is brushing her teeth atleast.

    C5.

  3. #9293

    Rejection

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Sophia UTR via reference for availability and she responded with a monger line "Thank you for reaching out but I'm not interested. ".

    Fair enough, not sure what her prerequisites are, but lets be real. When you're selling your vagina for additional income, it's not because you enjoy it, but to make ends meet. And thus you should be interested, if not to replace clients that come and go.
    Sometimes it's better not to say anything.

  4. #9292

    Looking for a squirter

    Hey mongers, I'm looking for a garden hose type squirter. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me.

    MB.

  5. #9291

    Sophia UTR

    Reached out to Sophia UTR via reference for availability and she responded with a monger line "Thank you for reaching out but I'm not interested. ".

    Fair enough, not sure what her prerequisites are, but lets be real. When you're selling your vagina for additional income, it's not because you enjoy it, but to make ends meet. And thus you should be interested, if not to replace clients that come and go.

  6. #9290

    Pictures in New Location

    Welcome back all. Hey a quick question I noticed that older posts tend to show embedded pictures, meaning visible in the thread, whereas now I'm seeing links to the attachments.

    I'm thinking it might be a server-side config however I thought I'd ask in case it's something I can change in my settings.

  7. #9289

    Stella

    Met with Stella recently. As good as ever, she said she has a new number. Here is link to a recent ad with her new phone number.

    https://www.escortwiz.com/ad/105598409

  8. #9288

    How did you hobby during "the break"?

    Nice to see USAG BACK! My phone blew up from chicks DESPERATE for business and no way to advertise. I tried not to take advantage of them but lets just say they were grateful to have me, a repeat customer, show up. Had multiple regulars (Michelle 1, rub gals) keeping me sane. Tried ALL the other sites and they were ALL crap: 5 escort, bedpage, skip the games, ehotpage, classifieddotcom. Actually trolled the Eros site but who wants to pay THOSE prices besides tourists and conventioneers? Lastly, I finally gave in and visited a highly regarded AMP (GG) although not really into Asian chicks. I must say it was enjoyable but not running back for a repeat and have nothing to add to the multiple accurate reviews of the place on USAG massage thread. Play Safe!

  9. #9287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Try Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Please do not say kyle her pics are 8 yrs ago and 80 lbs lighter.

    Anyone know of someone please I'm me.
    Most people wouldn't know it but Sydney can do a good dom.

    C3.

  10. #9286

    Persian Hottie

    Trying to reconnect with Michelle the Persian Hottie. Last contact info I have is the 321-666 xxxx number of hers. Now that the website is back up and running figured I'd reach out as many of us were regulars of hers; wanted to see if anyone had any updates or new contact info. Inbox me if any of you have any new digits. /1980.

  11. #9285

    Looking for a good dominatrix

    Please do not say kyle her pics are 8 yrs ago and 80 lbs lighter.

    Anyone know of someone please I'm me.

  12. #9284

    Good call going to nl.

    You might need to change the international sexguide as well. They are getting BP on some of that.

  13. #9283

    Info on Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Any one still know if michele (M1 L) is still around, and if she's available?
    I met with her last week so yeah, certainly seems to still be active. I'd also agree with the info from Altamonte407, I initiated contact thru Snapchat, we chatted a bit, I provided some confirmation information for her and we went from there. I'd also confirm the scheduling info from A407, Michele said she only sees clients from Monday evening thru Thursday morning. Best of luck!

  14. #9282
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Any one still know if michele (M1 L) is still around, and if she's available?
    Michele can be reached via SnapChat. Just follow this link to add her: https://www.snapchat.com/add/michele1lpony.

    Introduce yourself. She will do the rest. Added bonus: you now get hot chic snaps from a hot chic.

    To my knowledge she is still available and still accepting new clients. She only works from Monday afternoons through Thursday evenings.

  15. #9281

    Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat2013  [View Original Post]
    Are private messages working?
    They were yesterday. Haven't tried today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape