Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9294

    Pictures in New Location

    Welcome back all. Hey a quick question I noticed that older posts tend to show embedded pictures, meaning visible in the thread, whereas now I'm seeing links to the attachments.

    I'm thinking it might be a server-side config however I thought I'd ask in case it's something I can change in my settings.

  2. #9293

    Stella

    Met with Stella recently. As good as ever, she said she has a new number. Here is link to a recent ad with her new phone number.

    https://www.escortwiz.com/ad/105598409

  3. #9292

    How did you hobby during "the break"?

    Nice to see USAG BACK! My phone blew up from chicks DESPERATE for business and no way to advertise. I tried not to take advantage of them but lets just say they were grateful to have me, a repeat customer, show up. Had multiple regulars (Michelle 1, rub gals) keeping me sane. Tried ALL the other sites and they were ALL crap: 5 escort, bedpage, skip the games, ehotpage, classifieddotcom. Actually trolled the Eros site but who wants to pay THOSE prices besides tourists and conventioneers? Lastly, I finally gave in and visited a highly regarded AMP (GG) although not really into Asian chicks. I must say it was enjoyable but not running back for a repeat and have nothing to add to the multiple accurate reviews of the place on USAG massage thread. Play Safe!

  4. #9291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Try Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Please do not say kyle her pics are 8 yrs ago and 80 lbs lighter.

    Anyone know of someone please I'm me.
    Most people wouldn't know it but Sydney can do a good dom.

    C3.

  5. #9290

    Persian Hottie

    Trying to reconnect with Michelle the Persian Hottie. Last contact info I have is the 321-666 xxxx number of hers. Now that the website is back up and running figured I'd reach out as many of us were regulars of hers; wanted to see if anyone had any updates or new contact info. Inbox me if any of you have any new digits. /1980.

  6. #9289

    Looking for a good dominatrix

    Please do not say kyle her pics are 8 yrs ago and 80 lbs lighter.

    Anyone know of someone please I'm me.

  7. #9288

    Good call going to nl.

    You might need to change the international sexguide as well. They are getting BP on some of that.

  8. #9287

    Info on Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Any one still know if michele (M1 L) is still around, and if she's available?
    I met with her last week so yeah, certainly seems to still be active. I'd also agree with the info from Altamonte407, I initiated contact thru Snapchat, we chatted a bit, I provided some confirmation information for her and we went from there. I'd also confirm the scheduling info from A407, Michele said she only sees clients from Monday evening thru Thursday morning. Best of luck!

  9. #9286
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Any one still know if michele (M1 L) is still around, and if she's available?
    Michele can be reached via SnapChat. Just follow this link to add her: https://www.snapchat.com/add/michele1lpony.

    Introduce yourself. She will do the rest. Added bonus: you now get hot chic snaps from a hot chic.

    To my knowledge she is still available and still accepting new clients. She only works from Monday afternoons through Thursday evenings.

  10. #9285

    Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat2013  [View Original Post]
    Are private messages working?
    They were yesterday. Haven't tried today.

  11. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that the girl in the pic is or was Tiffany's (MmmmCherries) girlfriend. They were doing doubles at one point before Tiffany disappeared off the radar.

  12. #9283

    Glad it's back

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    Yes its great having this site back. Hopefully TER can find a way back.
    Was starting to get a little worried that our club wasn't going to come back.

    Good to see it's here up and running.

    ElRey.

  13. #9282

    Private messages

    Are private messages working?

  14. #9281

    M 1 l

    Any one still know if michele (M1 L) is still around, and if she's available?

  15. #9280

    Sweetstuff is sweet as ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    All ways suggested by previous posts are good ways to communicate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape