Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #794

    Telling

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusblaze1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the Ukrainian in silver spring a few times and in some sessions in trying to get her to expand her menu she mentioned that she doesn't. But what was interesting is that she admitted that the reason people expect so much more is because of AMPs that offer more and that she and her friend report them when mongers let it slip that a location does this or that.
    Straight snitches? NO ONE should patronize.

  2. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Try to use google translate. They are not trafficked at all.
    That's good to know. I was just a bit worried and couldn't tell. They're definitely a value currently.

  3. #792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe00  [View Original Post]

    Second, the glenmont asians are back in the area by wheaton regional. They're $. 2 for everything, usually somewhat older but okay looking. They often use real pics on their ads on cityxguide. The service is very good and sometimes above and beyond, but lately the ladies usually speak little to no English and I've stopped patronizing them since I've been wondering if they're trafficked. It is really hard to tell when you can't really communicate with them, and frankly I'd rather be abstinent than patronize a place that is actually doing what SESTA / FOSTA is trying (and failing) to stop. FWIW, that may not be the case at all, the ladies may indeed be there of their own free will, never saw anything that definitely tells me that they're not. But, the vibe is kinda weird, just a mattress in a room in an otherwise empty apartment. I figured better to avoid unless I learn from one of you guys who speaks their language that everything is indeed copacetic.
    Try to use google translate. They are not trafficked at all.

  4. #791

    Glenmont Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    So the Latinas on Georgia quoted you $. 2 for HJ and $$$ for FS on top of the house fee? Give me a break! What do they think we're made of, money? We mongers need to stand firm on keeping prices reasonable.

    As for the Glenmont Asians, the price is a whole lot better. I received crappy service at an Asian apartment in Wheaton about 15 months ago; I sure hope they've improved since then. If so, the Latinas had better take note and cut their prices accordingly; otherwise they'll lose a whole lot of business.
    I hear they are very happy and look forward to returning from Taiwan. I've heard some mongers do not tip on top of the 1. 2 which is disgusting. A mattress on the floor seems preferable to a table. What is really concerning is the girls at the "legitimate" Chinese spas have to go without condoms if the mongers don't provide.

  5. #790

    Not too many of us can afford those prices

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe00  [View Original Post]
    So glad this site is back up and operational.

    While things have been a bit topsy turvy, I TOFTT at a few places to see what the deal was.

    First, is the Latina place on Georgia that you can find ads for on a few of the backpage replacements. Was serviced by a kinda chubby but cute and stacked Latina masseuse. Forget her name. Anyways, just dropped in for a half hour and was charged $50 (gave her 3 jacksons, didn't get offered change). On the flip I was presented with 2 options, manual release or the whole kit and kaboodle (there was no middle option). Quoted $. 2 and $$$ for these options. I know things are wacky in the current environment but I was just in stitches laughing hysterically. Eventually I calmed down enough to say no thank you, that pricing is outrageous. Got offered half off on the manual and I still passed. Left out of there without tipping because I never got my change and $10 was a hell of tip for very lame massage and a ridiculous sales pitch.

    Second, the glenmont asians are back in the area by wheaton regional. They're $. 2 for everything, usually somewhat older but okay looking. They often use real pics on their ads on cityxguide. The service is very good and sometimes above and beyond, but lately the ladies usually speak little to no English and I've stopped patronizing them since I've been wondering if they're trafficked. It is really hard to tell when you can't really communicate with them, and frankly I'd rather be abstinent than patronize a place that is actually doing what SESTA / FOSTA is trying (and failing) to stop. FWIW, that may not be the case at all, the ladies may indeed be there of their own free will, never saw anything that definitely tells me that they're not. But, the vibe is kinda weird, just a mattress in a room in an otherwise empty apartment. I figured better to avoid unless I learn from one of you guys who speaks their language that everything is indeed copacetic.
    So the Latinas on Georgia quoted you $. 2 for HJ and $$$ for FS on top of the house fee? Give me a break! What do they think we're made of, money? We mongers need to stand firm on keeping prices reasonable.

    As for the Glenmont Asians, the price is a whole lot better. I received crappy service at an Asian apartment in Wheaton about 15 months ago; I sure hope they've improved since then. If so, the Latinas had better take note and cut their prices accordingly; otherwise they'll lose a whole lot of business.

  6. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe00  [View Original Post]
    So glad this site is back up and operational.

    While things have been a bit topsy turvy, I TOFTT at a few places to see what the deal was.

    First, is the Latina place on Georgia that you can find ads for on a few of the backpage replacements. Was serviced by a kinda chubby but cute and stacked Latina masseuse. Forget her name. Anyways, just dropped in for a half hour and was charged $50 (gave her 3 jacksons, didn't get offered change). On the flip I was presented with 2 options, manual release or the whole kit and kaboodle (there was no middle option). Quoted $. 2 and $$$ for these options. I know things are wacky in the current environment but I was just in stitches laughing hysterically. Eventually I calmed down enough to say no thank you, that pricing is outrageous. Got offered half off on the manual and I still passed. Left out of there without tipping because I never got my change and $10 was a hell of tip for very lame massage and a ridiculous sales pitch.

    Second, the glenmont asians are back in the area by wheaton regional. They're $. 2 for everything, usually somewhat older but okay looking. They often use real pics on their ads on cityxguide. The service is very good and sometimes above and beyond, but lately the ladies usually speak little to no English and I've stopped patronizing them since I've been wondering if they're trafficked. It is really hard to tell when you can't really communicate with them, and frankly I'd rather be abstinent than patronize a place that is actually doing what SESTA / FOSTA is trying (and failing) to stop. FWIW, that may not be the case at all, the ladies may indeed be there of their own free will, never saw anything that definitely tells me that they're not. But, the vibe is kinda weird, just a mattress in a room in an otherwise empty apartment. I figured better to avoid unless I learn from one of you guys who speaks their language that everything is indeed copacetic.
    I can't speak for the place that you went to because I am not sure which one, but I have been to some of the Asian places in other locations and they are all here just for the money. Some of them from China and many from New York.

  7. #788

    Wheaton Latina Massage

    So glad this site is back up and operational.

    While things have been a bit topsy turvy, I TOFTT at a few places to see what the deal was.

    First, is the Latina place on Georgia that you can find ads for on a few of the backpage replacements. Was serviced by a kinda chubby but cute and stacked Latina masseuse. Forget her name. Anyways, just dropped in for a half hour and was charged $50 (gave her 3 jacksons, didn't get offered change). On the flip I was presented with 2 options, manual release or the whole kit and kaboodle (there was no middle option). Quoted $. 2 and $$$ for these options. I know things are wacky in the current environment but I was just in stitches laughing hysterically. Eventually I calmed down enough to say no thank you, that pricing is outrageous. Got offered half off on the manual and I still passed. Left out of there without tipping because I never got my change and $10 was a hell of tip for very lame massage and a ridiculous sales pitch.

    Second, the glenmont asians are back in the area by wheaton regional. They're $. 2 for everything, usually somewhat older but okay looking. They often use real pics on their ads on cityxguide. The service is very good and sometimes above and beyond, but lately the ladies usually speak little to no English and I've stopped patronizing them since I've been wondering if they're trafficked. It is really hard to tell when you can't really communicate with them, and frankly I'd rather be abstinent than patronize a place that is actually doing what SESTA / FOSTA is trying (and failing) to stop. FWIW, that may not be the case at all, the ladies may indeed be there of their own free will, never saw anything that definitely tells me that they're not. But, the vibe is kinda weird, just a mattress in a room in an otherwise empty apartment. I figured better to avoid unless I learn from one of you guys who speaks their language that everything is indeed copacetic.

  8. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    That Kensington girl is a little strange. I've seen her several times and never got any extras. But I know that others have. I've given up. The other lady used to work out of a place down Georgia Avenue near the Beltway. She is very sweet and a lot of fun.
    I agree she is very strange. You have to use nonverbal cues such as no towel drape and other hints, but nothing verbal or she will kick you out. I referred her to a friend, and he said that he asked for a CBJ when she kicked him out and told him not to return. But, she gives great CBJs. Weird one.

  9. #786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor1980  [View Original Post]
    Nice to have the forum back, it's been lonely without it.

    Any thoughts on whether SESTA / FOSTA will be repealed or amended? The bill is clearly unconstitutional, but in a country obsessed with the First Amendment and freedom of speech, it was passed without a single objection or legal challenge. It's astonishing.

    These are dark times. Combined with anti-sex #MeToo witch hunts happening on a daily basis, men are experiencing a very difficult era right now, and we're stripped of prior sexual opportunities that we took for granted and never even thought twice about.
    There's currently no political will, on either side of the aisle, for repeal or significant change (IMHO). I think the most likely scenario is that some criminal or civil case with SESTA-FOSTA implications will have to wind its way through the court system.

  10. #785
    Nice to have the forum back, it's been lonely without it.

    Any thoughts on whether SESTA / FOSTA will be repealed or amended? The bill is clearly unconstitutional, but in a country obsessed with the First Amendment and freedom of speech, it was passed without a single objection or legal challenge. It's astonishing.

    These are dark times. Combined with anti-sex #MeToo witch hunts happening on a daily basis, men are experiencing a very difficult era right now, and we're stripped of prior sexual opportunities that we took for granted and never even thought twice about.

  11. #784

    Private Masseuse

    I've seen the Ukrainian in silver spring a few times and in some sessions in trying to get her to expand her menu she mentioned that she doesn't. But what was interesting is that she admitted that the reason people expect so much more is because of AMPs that offer more and that she and her friend report them when mongers let it slip that a location does this or that.

  12. #783

    Rockville condo

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianKitty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this place?

    Any info would be appreciated!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9726/44275882
    I'm pretty sure this is the place I reviewed on the escort page. I know the number doesn't match but I suspect they switch girls in there every few days with different phones. In any event I'm sure it's the same people.

  13. #782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. They must have pulled their ad.
    J, new link.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9250/44317117

  14. #781

    Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianKitty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this place?

    Any info would be appreciated!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9726/44275882
    I copied and pasted the original link to see if there was some info there as phone number and / or ad title are included. It's funny because the ad title said "Drop dead gregarious..." when they obviously wanted to go with "gorgeous".

    Anyway, here's a newer link with the same digits: http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...-9726/44386407.

    Have not been yet.

  15. #780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianKitty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this place?

    Any info would be appreciated!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9726/44275882
    Link is dead. They must have pulled their ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape