Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #779

    Condo Rockville.

    Has anybody tried this place?

    Any info would be appreciated!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9726/44275882

  2. #778

    Kensington

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    There were two ladies that occasionally advertised in Kensington, but they were always there UTR. There was a middle-aged American lady, and a foriegn lady who used fake photos on the edge of Kensington towards Wheaton mall. Neither provider stated Kensington, but both of their addresses were there. It is such a small town and they were very selective. It took me four tries before the first one provided extra services, a little longer before roaming and everything else.
    That Kensington girl is a little strange. I've seen her several times and never got any extras. But I know that others have. I've given up. The other lady used to work out of a place down Georgia Avenue near the Beltway. She is very sweet and a lot of fun.

  3. #777
    There were two ladies that occasionally advertised in Kensington, but they were always there UTR. There was a middle-aged American lady, and a foriegn lady who used fake photos on the edge of Kensington towards Wheaton mall. Neither provider stated Kensington, but both of their addresses were there. It is such a small town and they were very selective. It took me four tries before the first one provided extra services, a little longer before roaming and everything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe00  [View Original Post]
    Wait, there was something in Kensington? That's news to me, what was it?

    There is still some activity in Bethesda, but for the most part MoCo hasn't been great for a decade or more.

  4. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    There is a trend of certain places in Rockville, Kensington, and Bethesda areas that are now closed. How do they find even the hidden stuff?! They are just pushing every body into the next county over, and losing the money that we spend on local gas, food, and other sales. I have lost my last hidden spot during the holidays. This county is now officially boring and dry. I will just have to start trying incalls.
    Wait, there was something in Kensington? That's news to me, what was it?

    There is still some activity in Bethesda, but for the most part MoCo hasn't been great for a decade or more.

  5. #775

    Private Spots

    There is a trend of certain places in Rockville, Kensington, and Bethesda areas that are now closed. How do they find even the hidden stuff?! They are just pushing every body into the next county over, and losing the money that we spend on local gas, food, and other sales. I have lost my last hidden spot during the holidays. This county is now officially boring and dry. I will just have to start trying incalls.

  6. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Backinthecut  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at spot just north of Walnut Hill shopping center near Goodwill on 355 in G-burg over Thanksgiving weekend. Walked in, two Koreans in their 30's behind counter eating lunch. Both could sell being in their early 30's, definitely not super hot but not unattractive. Asked name of provider but could not understand answer. Paid 50 or 60 for the hour (whatever was posted), one led me in to small partitioned room. Wall went to ceiling but could clearly hear what was said in room next door when another customer came in. Turning on music helped that a little (but music was pretty bad traditional Asian ping ping). Undressed and laid on comfortable table with facehole. Didn't bother with draping spare towel. Masseuse came back and covered legs and feet but not ass with towel. Gave me an amazing back / ass massage for first 30 minutes, worked out every kink. Moved to arms / hands / head for 10, then spent 15 on legs and feet. Great pressure. No light touch but some inner thigh work that was somewhat arousing. While working she sometimes got up on table and straddled head to get after back and glutes with good leverage. After she got me a little riled up with inner thigh rubbing, she got up on table and whispered in my ear "time almost up. You have ten minute. You want more time?" I thought about it and asked how much. I think it was 30 more for another 30. I said yes because I thought it would give her time to make things happen but then I realized it was just an angle. I had to go also.
    The massage at this spot is amazing! This is one of the best massages I have ever had. Definitely DIY but worth it! On my second visit got to do a little roaming, so I can't wait for my next visit.

  7. #773

    If I was told truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I just searched the Southern Maryland BP massage ads and saw that Sophia's ad was last updated on December 21st. If they were busted on the 22nd, that would explain why it hasn't been updated since. It would be a shame if they were indeed busted, but it wouldn't be surprising considering the powers that be in Montgomery County are more interested in cracking down on mongers than on actual criminals.
    I saw her after thanksgiving and she said she was going out of town. I didn't ask when or if she coming back. Helps that I know a bit of Chinese / mandarin but not fluent enough to hold conversations. I hope that's indeed the case and not a bust. I see her at least once a week and unaware of anyone else in area that's similar.

  8. #772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by ShallowHall  [View Original Post]
    I called the number recently and was told she was out of town. Person who answered wasn't able to say when she would be back.
    Over the summer she mentioned that she would be taking a vacation in this time frame. I hope she's back soon.

  9. #771

    Anyone try calling?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I just searched the Southern Maryland BP massage ads and saw that Sophia's ad was last updated on December 21st. If they were busted on the 22nd, that would explain why it hasn't been updated since. It would be a shame if they were indeed busted, but it wouldn't be surprising considering the powers that be in Montgomery County are more interested in cracking down on mongers than on actual criminals.
    I called the number recently and was told she was out of town. Person who answered wasn't able to say when she would be back.

  10. #770

    Ad last updated on the 21st

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianKitty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to contact Sophia, no ads up either on BP massage. Hope they didn't get busted!
    I just searched the Southern Maryland BP massage ads and saw that Sophia's ad was last updated on December 21st. If they were busted on the 22nd, that would explain why it hasn't been updated since. It would be a shame if they were indeed busted, but it wouldn't be surprising considering the powers that be in Montgomery County are more interested in cracking down on mongers than on actual criminals.
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 12-28-17 at 00:30. Reason: grammar

  11. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianKitty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to contact Sophia, no ads up either on BP massage. Hope they didn't get busted!
    I heard she was busted on the 22'nd. No details yet. If anyone knows, PM.

  12. #768

    Sophia

    Has anyone been able to contact Sophia, no ads up either on BP massage. Hope they didn't get busted!

  13. #767

    Not sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwol109  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Sophia / Sophina? I had no trouble earlier today.
    No I've never seen Sophia. From the reviews I saw Sophia's close by. These folks worked out of Hampton point and change girls about every week. I like variety. If they have closed down I'll be needing Sophia's number though. It's really hard to navigate the new BP.

  14. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    Numbers don't get a reply anymore. Did this outfit close?
    Are you talking about Sophia / Sophina? I had no trouble earlier today.

  15. #765

    Briggs Chaney Asian crapshoot

    Numbers don't get a reply anymore. Did this outfit close?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape