Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 751 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    3/4 of the chicks go on SA having no idea what they want or what they are doing there, and the other 1/4 are UTR or working girls.
    I think it depends on the demographics. But there are a lot of UTR and pro girls on there for sure. Partook of a UTR a few weeks back. Seen her 3 times so far. Lots of plusses and only a few minuses. On time, on budget, tight little body. But a little beat up & no kissing. So they serve their purpose. I may see her again just to keep her in the loop.

  2. #2927

    SA experience May 18

    I usually join SA about once a year for a month. This is the month. I currently have a couple SBs that go for $150/ meeting in bed (one MILF, one black beauty in her 20's and one mixed girl very cute). But, wanted to see what was out there:

    -Lots of college girls, some have never done this and either expect a CEO's salary yearly from the SD or accepts my amount. Had one 22 year old with FIVE kids. Nope, that wasn't going to work.

    -The girls that have big "medical bills" to pay hmmm. What's up with that? I pass on those because they tend to tell me more than I want to know.

    -The usual sob stories (my parents threw me out, my BF left me for another girl, I have big debts because I did some silly things, etc.).

    -Some back page girls, they are direct and to the point (I'm free all day want to meet. That is the first message).

    -The usual scammers (one college girl that said she can't meet but would I send her $ anyway since we exchanged at least 3 mails hahaha).

    -Some combos (2 or 3 girls, that is a set up waiting to happen I think).

    -There are some transgendered girls on there, be cautious. Also, one "girl" told me she was intersex and send me a nude pic unsolicited. A girl with big boobs and a dick. That really was a turn off as she claimed to be a woman (I guess gender wise she is, but sex wise a man).

    -The usual Russian girls that favorite me (hahaha. Block them).

    Since the month is over, ended up with a goth girl (never had one, love the tats, piercing and eye makeup). And she is a lot of fun in bed. We met in public, I gave her my terms and she said 'yes". Already on contraception so for awhile, will meet weekly for the relief I need and cycle the other SBs alternating once a week.

    So, my impression is that the girls that ask for big $ either think they can scam you, are clueless, or are yanking your chain. $150 is my limit and that is what I am lucky to have found.

    GG.

  3. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    As a MILF man I'd disagree with that one. Has that been your experience?
    Yeah they had more obligations and more kids as a general rule. More needs. Nothing wrong with them, just higher asking prices.

  4. #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    The older the SB the more support they will ask you for.
    As a MILF man I'd disagree with that one. Has that been your experience?

  5. #2924

    How about this one?

    The older the SB the more support they will ask you for.

  6. #2923
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    3/4 of the chicks go on SA having no idea what they want or what they are doing there, and the other 1/4 are UTR or working girls.
    I disagree. That is not true of everyone. I have met just what I am looking for, horny or needy amateurs, who are looking for just 1 guy for an arrangement, many times. Maybe I'm just lucky, but it would be a mistake to generalize from only your experience.

  7. #2922

    SA Fun Fact #1

    3/4 of the chicks go on SA having no idea what they want or what they are doing there, and the other 1/4 are UTR or working girls.

  8. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Let's make this thread a great one for all bowl activities in southern California, not just in LA. I am in OC and have been active on SA the past 2 months. I have intel on a lot of women from the site, and particularly can advise about any who were time-wasters with me.
    If you ever have some intel on the ladies from San Diego, please feel free to come down to help some brothers out.

  9. #2920

    Messaging on SA and screening out UTRs

    Limit your messages on SA to banter only, if they start with pointed questions about any arrangement take it off line. When they come at you hard with "What are you looking for" that's a cue that they don't know what to ask for and are deferring to you. Banter will help you figure out how to come at these POTS during the next phase of things.

    Rather than answering what you are looking for, tell them what you won't accept.

    We all have HoeDar skills, but a good way to screen out suspected working girls and UTRs when profiles look edgy is to ask them what's on the menu. If they aren't working or UTR they will have no idea what you mean. If they are, their answer will be on point.

    NON-UTR RESPONSE: "What do you mean?" You say "I meant what are you up to tonight?

    UTR RESPONSE: "I am" or "200 for FS" or "What are you looking for?" & "How long did you want to see me?

  10. #2919

    We're back

    Let's make this thread a great one for all bowl activities in southern California, not just in LA. I am in OC and have been active on SA the past 2 months. I have intel on a lot of women from the site, and particularly can advise about any who were time-wasters with me.

  11. #2918

    Misunderstood my quote

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas  [View Original Post]
    "Thinking about becoming a worker" doesn't make you one. I'm thinking about becoming a photographer but if I get out with a camera it doesn't actually make one. I don't know your history but I've had years of mongering with pros and regular girls and bro, there's a world of difference, a normal girl will never "I don't kiss" or "are you almost done baby" or "your time is up" or say shit like, "don't touch my pussy" or stick their fingers down there the whole time to make sure the condom stays on but really it is to make sure you don't go in all the way. A normal girl will give you some reaction and won't be a dead fish. They are different in their vulnerabilities, their willingness to spread their legs, the way they conduct themselves. I will give you that I probably have hooked up with girls that turned into pros, but they weren't pro's when I fucked them.

    This list is my personal list of cues that help me to gauge what kind of experience I'm going to have, and it's been time tested and it helps to weed out the cash register cumbuckets. I don't care how hot a girl is, I'd rather fuck a chubby fugly that is sweet than some bolt on cold fish.

    Happy hunting!
    Thinking of becoming a worker = they are planning / pursuing it. And if they on these type of websites with profiles, ads etc, they already are. If they is offering it for a price, as far as I am concerned they are worker, don't matter if they "full time or undercover workers with regular 9-5". A lot of you all rules are too deep, it ain't that complicated. Just because it is not your official job title, doesn't mean you can't do the job / act. Pro/professional simply means to be paid.....

    Regular girls don't create profiles on dating sites, go to clubs, etc to "meet and greet" many different men for "gain", these are "workers". Regular women don't "fool around" with multiple men period. Regular women price is marriage/family, not flings for gain.
    Yall starting to think "workers" are regular women. It is not that complicated to tell the difference between women and hoes

  12. #2917

    Anyone??

    Has anyone seen or know anything about this one?

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-43600d3bef5c

  13. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas  [View Original Post]
    "Thinking about becoming a worker" doesn't make you one. I'm thinking about becoming a photographer but if I get out with a camera it doesn't actually make one. I don't know your history but I've had years of mongering with pros and regular girls and bro, there's a world of difference, a normal girl will never "I don't kiss" or "are you almost done baby" or "your time is up" or say shit like, "don't touch my pussy" or stick their fingers down there the whole time to make sure the condom stays on but really it is to make sure you don't go in all the way. A normal girl will give you some reaction and won't be a dead fish. They are different in their vulnerabilities, their willingness to spread their legs, the way they conduct themselves. I will give you that I probably have hooked up with girls that turned into pros, but they weren't pro's when I fucked them.

    This list is my personal list of cues that help me to gauge what kind of experience I'm going to have, and it's been time tested and it helps to weed out the cash register cumbuckets. I don't care how hot a girl is, I'd rather fuck a chubby fugly that is sweet than some bolt on cold fish.

    Happy hunting!
    I have to agree, but there are some people who frequent these boards, including those high up on this site, who don't see the difference. The only thing that matters to them is whether there is sex and there is $ going the other direction. However, given the robbery my SO has applied to me at times, she would qualify as a sex worker under his terms. And if you wanted to calculate a 'per meet' #, OMG. There's GPS!

    My judgment about it goes like this. If a girl has any limitations, in time, acts, whatever, yep, she's an escort. I expect my SBs to be just like dates. There may be some things they don't like much as a matter of taste, but they don't have 'rules' or 'menus'. They are the ultimate GFE, b / c they are just like a GF I'd be dating, only I am supporting them financially, because my sorry ass is 3 x their age.

    Anything we can do to discourage guys who at their core are just mongers from trying to play the sugar game will also cut the escorts on SA and keep the sugaring world safer.

  14. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    It was bound to happen. Screenshot of pop up box when I logged in today. The first step will now be to move these girls to some other form of messaging prior to making any proposals. Or risk having your membership canceled.
    Must have been awhile since you logged in. That appeared 2-3 month ago.

  15. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    None of the girls are "regular", if they were, they would not be on SD type of sites. Many are currently, were former, or are thinking about becoming workers. Good list tho, but all are, just some more obvious than others. All women have a price.
    "Thinking about becoming a worker" doesn't make you one. I'm thinking about becoming a photographer but if I get out with a camera it doesn't actually make one. I don't know your history but I've had years of mongering with pros and regular girls and bro, there's a world of difference, a normal girl will never "I don't kiss" or "are you almost done baby" or "your time is up" or say shit like, "don't touch my pussy" or stick their fingers down there the whole time to make sure the condom stays on but really it is to make sure you don't go in all the way. A normal girl will give you some reaction and won't be a dead fish. They are different in their vulnerabilities, their willingness to spread their legs, the way they conduct themselves. I will give you that I probably have hooked up with girls that turned into pros, but they weren't pro's when I fucked them.

    This list is my personal list of cues that help me to gauge what kind of experience I'm going to have, and it's been time tested and it helps to weed out the cash register cumbuckets. I don't care how hot a girl is, I'd rather fuck a chubby fugly that is sweet than some bolt on cold fish.

    Happy hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape