Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 11253
-
05-27-18 04:05 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 181Yeah they had more obligations and more kids as a general rule. More needs. Nothing wrong with them, just higher asking prices.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 01:47 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 917As a MILF man I'd disagree with that one. Has that been your experience?
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 23:06 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 181How about this one?
The older the SB the more support they will ask you for.
-
05-26-18 15:19 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 3343I disagree. That is not true of everyone. I have met just what I am looking for, horny or needy amateurs, who are looking for just 1 guy for an arrangement, many times. Maybe I'm just lucky, but it would be a mistake to generalize from only your experience.
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 11:51 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 181SA Fun Fact #1
3/4 of the chicks go on SA having no idea what they want or what they are doing there, and the other 1/4 are UTR or working girls.
-
05-24-18 20:39 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 279If you ever have some intel on the ladies from San Diego, please feel free to come down to help some brothers out.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 03:44 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 181Messaging on SA and screening out UTRs
Limit your messages on SA to banter only, if they start with pointed questions about any arrangement take it off line. When they come at you hard with "What are you looking for" that's a cue that they don't know what to ask for and are deferring to you. Banter will help you figure out how to come at these POTS during the next phase of things.
Rather than answering what you are looking for, tell them what you won't accept.
We all have HoeDar skills, but a good way to screen out suspected working girls and UTRs when profiles look edgy is to ask them what's on the menu. If they aren't working or UTR they will have no idea what you mean. If they are, their answer will be on point.
NON-UTR RESPONSE: "What do you mean?" You say "I meant what are you up to tonight?
UTR RESPONSE: "I am" or "200 for FS" or "What are you looking for?" & "How long did you want to see me?
-
05-22-18 21:31 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 3343We're back
Let's make this thread a great one for all bowl activities in southern California, not just in LA. I am in OC and have been active on SA the past 2 months. I have intel on a lot of women from the site, and particularly can advise about any who were time-wasters with me.
-
04-10-18 10:08 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 223Misunderstood my quote
Thinking of becoming a worker = they are planning / pursuing it. And if they on these type of websites with profiles, ads etc, they already are. If they is offering it for a price, as far as I am concerned they are worker, don't matter if they "full time or undercover workers with regular 9-5". A lot of you all rules are too deep, it ain't that complicated. Just because it is not your official job title, doesn't mean you can't do the job / act. Pro/professional simply means to be paid.....
Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas
[View Original Post]
Regular girls don't create profiles on dating sites, go to clubs, etc to "meet and greet" many different men for "gain", these are "workers". Regular women don't "fool around" with multiple men period. Regular women price is marriage/family, not flings for gain.
Yall starting to think "workers" are regular women. It is not that complicated to tell the difference between women and hoes
-
04-09-18 02:35 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 332Anyone??
Has anyone seen or know anything about this one?
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-43600d3bef5c
-
04-08-18 20:05 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 3343I have to agree, but there are some people who frequent these boards, including those high up on this site, who don't see the difference. The only thing that matters to them is whether there is sex and there is $ going the other direction. However, given the robbery my SO has applied to me at times, she would qualify as a sex worker under his terms. And if you wanted to calculate a 'per meet' #, OMG. There's GPS!
Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas
[View Original Post]
My judgment about it goes like this. If a girl has any limitations, in time, acts, whatever, yep, she's an escort. I expect my SBs to be just like dates. There may be some things they don't like much as a matter of taste, but they don't have 'rules' or 'menus'. They are the ultimate GFE, b / c they are just like a GF I'd be dating, only I am supporting them financially, because my sorry ass is 3 x their age.
Anything we can do to discourage guys who at their core are just mongers from trying to play the sugar game will also cut the escorts on SA and keep the sugaring world safer.
-
04-08-18 18:39 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 1355Must have been awhile since you logged in. That appeared 2-3 month ago.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 16:11 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 72"Thinking about becoming a worker" doesn't make you one. I'm thinking about becoming a photographer but if I get out with a camera it doesn't actually make one. I don't know your history but I've had years of mongering with pros and regular girls and bro, there's a world of difference, a normal girl will never "I don't kiss" or "are you almost done baby" or "your time is up" or say shit like, "don't touch my pussy" or stick their fingers down there the whole time to make sure the condom stays on but really it is to make sure you don't go in all the way. A normal girl will give you some reaction and won't be a dead fish. They are different in their vulnerabilities, their willingness to spread their legs, the way they conduct themselves. I will give you that I probably have hooked up with girls that turned into pros, but they weren't pro's when I fucked them.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
This list is my personal list of cues that help me to gauge what kind of experience I'm going to have, and it's been time tested and it helps to weed out the cash register cumbuckets. I don't care how hot a girl is, I'd rather fuck a chubby fugly that is sweet than some bolt on cold fish.
Happy hunting!
-
04-08-18 15:20 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 48Dude. Honestly I just spend 20-30 k on nothing after taxes. I gave a homeless guy 5 k last December because I had no idea to do with it.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Like I said, I'm just siting on money.
-
04-08-18 11:27 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 3343There is a report button on SA. Use it. When you do, there are all kinds of reasons you can choose. It includes offering $ for sex (or sex for $), and an online only postings. Getting / keeping escorts off the site is the only way that SA is going to be able to survive in this new regime. In some parts of the country, alas, from reading the USASG threads on sugar dating, SA is functioning only or mostly w / girls I would call UTR escorts. I don't play that way, and many other SDs don't. If you report them, their profile is blocked so you never have to listen to / see them. You can ad evidence if you want, but I just stick with what's on the profile or in a PM to you.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




