Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 30759
-
05-22-18 16:51 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 684Bedpage?
I have not been able to access Bedpage for several weeks now?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Went to see Hope. She is an over promiser. Massage and HE ok. Massage Thailand and Pattaya are still better options.
Aloha,
CS.
-
05-22-18 16:42 #19868Regular Member

Posts: 8There is no doubt the blackout has affected everyone and some providers are in a "take what they can get" mentality. This can be used as an advantage when negotiating. As well as fully "legit" therapists rethinking their business model.
-
05-22-18 16:34 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 684Lily
This girl appears to be Thai, visiting from LA. Anyone try her?
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-3465/1/287335
BTW: Last two posts include some sights that are open and the girls should start using, hint, hint.
-
05-22-18 16:31 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 684Summer by Airport
Has anyone tried this queenie, Summer?
https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119579
-
05-22-18 12:28 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 2178Has both positive and negative reviews about her services.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 12:24 #19864Senior Member

Posts: 544Contact details on Bedpage
She is advertising on Bedpage now. Works as indy in CC.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 03:51 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 69Not so sunny
I'm not sure where to put this. It may have been better for me to put it in the cityxguide thread but oh well.
During the blackout period I checked out sunny. Older Korean MILF. I've seen her ads for as long as I can remember but I didn't recall any reviews. The pics in her ad may be her, but they are pretty old. Typically older providers have better service since they are lacking the young looks, but this wasn't the case. Idk if it was an off day or she was stressed due to the blackout but I have no interest in going back.
-
05-22-18 03:35 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 781Hope??
Where?? Phone number?? Who is Hope?? Provide more info do we can find her in case we love your review.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 03:33 #19861Senior Member

Posts: 781Top therapy
Where was this place in century center?? Help me nail this place down. Location?? Phone number?? Something to help identify please.
Originally Posted by Kakashihatake
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 02:30 #19860Senior Member

Posts: 544Hope
Saw Hope a few weeks back. Advertises as if she loves to give deep tissue massages for a long time. Well her massage is kind of weak. Even after I asked to step up the pressure it was still weak. The table had a clinical paper on top instead of a sheet and it was not comfortable to lie on it. Yes you will leave happy but it is not the best of both world experience that I needed.
-
05-21-18 20:19 #19859Senior Member

Posts: 137Top Therapy
Called to verify location. They are located in Executive Center and not Century Square. I'm going to go this week. Any other recommendations around downtown that does deep tissue massage + happy ending?
-
05-21-18 19:07 #19858Senior Member

Posts: 242Yaya
Who knows? Maybe she mistook the tiger balm for lube. 😂.
Originally Posted by HardEight
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-18 16:08 #19857Senior Member

Posts: 58Yaya
You sure it wasn't THAI BALM?
Originally Posted by Asian975
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-18 11:44 #19856Senior Member

Posts: 33Sweet massage by Rina
Hey guys! Nice to see this thread back online! I went to see Rina while everything was offline. Has anyone recently gotten FS from her? Because I know she's legit licensed & some monger said when she first started, way back when, she did FS.
-
05-20-18 21:55 #19855Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 52I have had good luck on [URL]bedpage.com[/URL]
I have to dig through my memories to try and remember who the hell I saw but I'll see if I can't recreate a couple memories just some of the better ones and some of the bad ones maybe I can help get the ball rolling glad to see the site is back kudos.









Reply With Quote






