Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5566
-
05-22-18 06:40 #556Senior Member

Posts: 1651Riding 4 dawn
That is her title.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Just a sponge as most are but she takes it to another level.
-
05-21-18 19:45 #555Senior Member

Posts: 1651Rising sun or something like that
She is 35 from Chapel Hill, claims to be in the music industry, thin and divorced.
Don't have the link because she blocked me. She is bad news, just a terrible person. I do know her personally and she is nothing but trouble.
-
05-21-18 10:58 #554Senior Member

Posts: 188Scam alert. WYP
Tried WYP for the first time and seems to be a lot of scammers looking for cash upfront.
Alert on this one: went by Alicia in text, (214) *5993. Was busy so didn't get screen print of pics and now gone. Thin blonde who claimed to be visiting a friend here (profile had Dallas as location). Says she wants to get right to the point and is ready to F. Wants to see a pic of face and penis. So I send her someone's pic as I wasn't born yesterday. Then wants money upfront. After a resounding no way, she is going to post my face and our message on local facebook if I don't send cash.
Be careful. She asked for real name, what I did for a living, etc. Trying to find me on google. Since all my info is made up, she had no luck and resorted to "the threat".
Good reminder for all to be careful out there, and what you share.
Be safe,
Gibbs.
-
05-18-18 21:45 #553Senior Member

Posts: 223Avoid Scam
Gents,
I visited Raleigh and got taken by this one. I was stupid. Avoid at all cost, she'll take your money with her boyfriend.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e1767807-561d-41f9-95dc-a83fc5c6efca
-
04-10-18 11:04 #552Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That's what I want, a parasite divorcee to drain my bank account and later on drop me.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
We're going to be seeing more of this than ever now but if they can find someone dumb enough to go along than why not?
-
04-10-18 10:31 #551Senior Member

Posts: 105Another amusing promotional 'article' for WYP
This should get an influx of girls on WYP and SA in no time LOL. The woman even got her daughter into the act!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sing...183652771.html
-
04-07-18 09:05 #550Regular Member

Posts: 9Discreet rendezvous
Has anyone seen her? I have had a few emails back and forth.
-
03-27-18 18:17 #549Senior Member

Posts: 666Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
When she thinks her pussy is made of solid gold and you should be ecstatic to pay thousands of dollars for the possibility of maybe even seeing it. Let alone touching / tasting / fucking it.
-
03-27-18 17:14 #548Senior Member

Posts: 78Gps?
I know I'm going to slap myself when you tell me but what is "gps"?
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 13:37 #547Senior Member

Posts: 118Tiffany from NC?
Hollering from Central Florida. Is this Tiffany originally from your area? I thought she was from Orlando.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5912777d892fd
-
03-25-18 14:07 #546Senior Member

Posts: 60ARose
Yep, that's the one.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 11:00 #545Senior Member

Posts: 365Are you referring to this ARose? A real GPS
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...2-b7ca3713bc29
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
Older than claimed (met her for coffee) and too skinny to excite my senses and wanted a grand each time. Went silent after my counter offer.
-
03-19-18 15:10 #544Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Thanks for the info-do you remember what the damage was?
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 11:24 #543Senior Member

Posts: 666ElizRDU
What is she asking for meets these days? Was in contact with her a while ago, but her ask was significantly higher than that of others. PM, please.
-
03-16-18 05:22 #542Senior Member

Posts: 60My experience was just okay and in my opinion, not worth the effort to schedule.
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




