rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9280

    Sweetstuff is sweet as ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    All ways suggested by previous posts are good ways to communicate.

  2. #9279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Sydney, USASG's worst kept secret

    Now that the literary club is back together, let's share some intel.

    Sydney is an attractive spinner MILF with the body and energy of a 20 year old. She puts the Energizer Bunny to shame.

    FS with a lot of pluses. As others have noted, her incall is a little unusual, but none of us that have her on our frequent flyer program have ever had an issue.

    Sydney needs to be on your "to do" list.

    PM me or Veno for contact info. And I will also tell you the secret to taking the service to A++.

    C3.

  3. #9278
    Quote Originally Posted by Steavt  [View Original Post]
    I really missed all of you guys and this site. Thank you for working to get it back up.
    Yes its great having this site back. Hopefully TER can find a way back.

  4. #9277

    Miss

    I really missed all of you guys and this site. Thank you for working to get it back up.

  5. #9276
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Great to be back

    I've missed you guys, looking forward to catching up with everyone.

  6. #9275
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickrick8  [View Original Post]
    Paige is also active on Twtter- might be a quick way to start a conversation. I think Paige Sweetstuff is her Twitter handle.
    Yes it is. I have found a lot just by browsing though Twitter as well.

  7. #9274

    During the break

    I was surfing lots of sites, and on Tagged dot com, I got the Sugar Daddy offers, and rates were reasonable. Doodle.

  8. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Just send her a PM, she's active on the site.
    Paige is also active on Twtter- might be a quick way to start a conversation. I think Paige Sweetstuff is her Twitter handle.

  9. #9272

    Paige Sweet Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    Just send her a PM, she's active on the site.

  10. #9271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    Try https://www.paigesweetstuff.com .

  11. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    I just sent a text asking if it was ok to give you her digits. I just used her for a reference, and she responded, so she should be fine.

  12. #9269

    Paige Sweet Stuff

    Any fellow mongers have her digits? Please.

    Also web address for sister site.

    Rufus2104.

    Does anyone know this one from Delans?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_14889198515041.jpg‎  

  13. #9268

    Thougts?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Mine are that you might not be well suited for the hobby.

    A2

  14. #9267

    Question

    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/1865

    Can we get in trouble for posting reviews about girls on American soil. Like no ones trying to support trafficking just trying to get my balls tickled.

    I don't know, is your legal name Fourinches?

    A2

  15. #9266

    E b

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    EB is showing ads from April 4th and before. I bet if we stay calm we can figure something out.
    When I went on eb today it asked me if I was american. If I was then I could not go into the site. If I was not american I could do what I wanted LOL. Now that is somer funny shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape