Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 363 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4858

    Pics

    Great pics! Anyone know why in the gallery or threads the pics show up as blanks or just clickable links? Didn't have this problem with the old site.

  2. #4857

    Britney

    These pictures of Britney were taken way back in May, right after the restart.

    Britney was surprising on a number of levels. She has a fantastic body, shapely legs that reach all the way to her ass and perky boobs that I originally thought were fake...they're are not.

    Twice during our time together Britney seemed a bit on edge. On the second occasion she went right pass rushing and stopped, without warning. Don't get me wrong, right up to the point where she stopped, things were going great.

    I believe that the session took a little long and she needed to get back. I would highly recommend Britney for a quickie BBBJ.

    CookyJar

    PS: As you can see, I am still struggling with posting pictures with thumbnails. I attempted using the PNG format. One thumbnail showed up and the others did not. I posted those that did not show-up as thumbnails in the jpeg format.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney 001.png‎   Britney 00.jpg‎   Britney 98.jpg‎   Britney 99.jpg‎   Britney 92.jpg‎  

    Britney 003.jpg‎   Britney 95.jpg‎   Britney 04.jpg‎   Britney 08.jpg‎   Britney 06.jpg‎  


  3. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    OMG did you see her prices haha yeah ok not.

  4. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Dyan is still around? I moved south a few years ago but I'm coming back up that way soon, Thanks.
    Here's her latest ad.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...s/115082512529

  5. #4854

    Still Need Help in LT / WW / Rio Areas

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    I need a summer contact if anyone has any at the shore. In return I have a great UTR just over the DMB if you travel this way.
    If anyone has a contact in the listed areas, it would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

  6. #4853

    ISO Anna Pleasure Producer

    I've tried to get together with Anna a couple of times, but our schedules never lined up. The two numbers I had were an 856 area code and ended in 7446 and 0413. No replies to texts to either. Is she still around?

  7. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    I recognize a lot of old Back Page girls on skip the games but none of the posted phones numbers work.
    I've noticed that too, and the girls with just email addresses are spam, as usual.

  8. #4851

    Bad Phone Numbers

    I recognize a lot of old Back Page girls on skip the games but none of the posted phones numbers work.

  9. #4850

    In Need for Lower Township Area

    I need a summer contact if anyone has any at the shore. In return I have a great UTR just over the DMB if you travel this way.

  10. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Dyan is still around? I moved south a few years ago but I'm coming back up that way soon, Thanks.
    Did you get the message? She's advertising on skipthegames but is hit or miss when it comes to communicating.

  11. #4848
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Dyan is still around? I moved south a few years ago but I'm coming back up that way soon, Thanks.
    If I can find it I'll pm you her number.

  12. #4847

    Dyan

    Can anyone tell me if Dyan is still around? I moved south a few years ago but I'm coming back up that way soon, Thanks.

  13. #4846

    Mimi is back

    Sorry fellow mongers Mimi didn't have a phone for a while but she is back and better than ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180311_170011.jpg‎   IMG_20171116_074522.jpg‎  

  14. #4845

    Melissa

    I found Melissa near line at. Last night. She's a pretty blonde with an asshole boyfriend. I was reluctant to go with her but gambled due to her looks. I'm glad I did. She provided a no rush drama free session. Her BBBJCIM was tremendous! No phone so good luck.

  15. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought Smiley was going to be a BBW or at the very least a PAWG. She was wearing a ton of clothing. As you can see, she is neither. She is not a BBW or a PAWG. When it comes to appearance, Smiley is just your normal cute ass.

    Smiley was accommodating to a fault, she did everything I asked with a smile. She did everything I asked without question, no hesitation and with gusto. If I said, "Humm! That felt good, do it again," she'd do it again and kept on doing it until I gave her directions to do otherwise. If I said, "Lick there," she would lick there until I change and said, "Now move under there, or over there, kiss me there, suck it baby and she would do whatever the new thing was until I was ready to move on.

    Smiley is a good natured submissive, with a nice body. I was able to turn her every which-a-way, but off. At the point when a lot of girls beg to come up for air, Smiley kept on sucking. She is like that Ever-Ready bunny, she just keeps on cumming.

    In My Humble Opinion, Smiley is an exceptional provider. She is easily one of my go to girls, if I can find her again.




    CookyJar.
    It really isn't fair, we have nothing here in Providence that would match what you have. That would be a $300 escort here in Providence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape