Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,136 to 21,150 of 39986
-
04-10-18 14:47 #18851Regular Member

Posts: 5Agreed. I've left similar comments here before. They always upcharge the standard services with almost no negotiation. They've had some solid talent over the years but nothing that makes me want to consistently over pay. I got tired of mediocre L1 there for .6.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 13:25 #18850Senior Member

Posts: 521Rubmaps
I subscribed for a month some time back and did not renew. For massage and strip clubs, the info on this site is current and population is responsive. Subscription to TER and one of the verification sites covers you when you're wanting to go the escort route.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 12:30 #18849Senior Member

Posts: 269Weekend activities
Every time I've asked these girls, just making conversation, if they have a boyfriend they tell me they work too much for a boyfriend. So it makes sense that they wouldn't want to take a chance on losing a 6 or 7 day a week job for a weekend fling. Recently after a massage and L1 I asked an AMT why no more than L1, because she was very sensuous. She made like wearing handcuffs. But then she said, "Never here. " Which got me thinking that some sort of rendezvous could be on the table in the future.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
As for what I would do with a couple hours or a weekend with some of these girls I've got a few ideas in mind and enlightening conversation isn't one of them LOL.
-
04-10-18 03:59 #18848Senior Member

Posts: 108Rub Maps
It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.
Originally Posted by Producer79
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 15:57 #18847Senior Member

Posts: 33Lola is fine
Just woke from a dream with Lola, damn was she fine! Petite booty cute college looking girl. Found her searching bodyrubs chicago.
-
04-09-18 15:56 #18846Senior Member

Posts: 653www.onebackpage.com is working.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
AJ.
-
04-09-18 15:37 #18845Senior Member

Posts: 1573Cite owners
I'd assume that some cite owners just temporarily shot their cites down to stay low, while all the latest developments settle down. In any case, there will be a countless number of new cites on www soon, because any shortage produces supply. We just have to be patient.
Originally Posted by Member#1232
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 15:37 #18844Senior Member

Posts: 653I have dated a total of 4 of them outside the spa for varying lengths of time from 6 months to 4 years with good results. I paid for everything and they never asked to be paid for lost time or sex. We all had nice times together, took some vacations and still to this day remain very good friends. It's not for everybody and no, it wasn't about the sex but being young and single at the time it was just about being with someone you like being with.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
As for being innocent and inexperienced as you say, well that's another story for another time.
AJ.
-
04-09-18 15:22 #18843Senior Member

Posts: 50Golden Dream
Just left Golden Dream Spa. I have been there numerous times for the last 4 months, successfully. I went today and they were completely legit. Did they get busted? My usualgave me the look as if things changed.
-
04-09-18 14:05 #18842Senior Member

Posts: 62Spa hunters is down too. MP Reviews is still up but I don't think it has much useful info.
Originally Posted by Producer79
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 12:20 #18841Senior Member

Posts: 1573Fwb
Long time ago I had those bizzage ideas to turn a MT into a friend with PAID benefits. Later on, after speaker to some MTs, I realized that most of them generally are not interested in any arrangements above or beyond their standard work unless there is a perspective to build up a real relationships, or, if they're paid significantly more for their time (overtime), then at the parlor. Otherwise, they do not want to mix their work with pleasure. And, once again, I personally found it boring and disappointing to socialize with the providers outside of their work settings. Being used to see them at the certain setting, during a limited period of time, my brain's got a completely different, confusing sensation when I saw MYs in the outside world. Having them sitting in front of me striped off all those erotic qualities that I found appealing at the dimly lighted parlor room. Similar to seeing a woman without a make up. It would be interesting to read some others opinions.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 11:32 #18840Senior Member

Posts: 50I am now really concerned!
Rub Maps seems to be down right now!! WTF!
-
04-09-18 11:26 #18839Banned Member

Posts: 4190I have no interest in that anymore. I went to dinner a couple times with a lady I got many massages from and she paid but I lost interest. I also asked a Korean once and she wanted to get everything paid for outside the spa so that did not happen. In another instance girl wanted to see a movie and I said ok but you pay your way and she declined, LOL.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 10:52 #18838Senior Member

Posts: 1573MT's out
I've been invited two times by AMT's out (actually one invited me to her apartment), one time I invited EMT out. All these dates should have taken place during their days off. One time I invited a Korean FS Mt to spend a whole weekend. The answer consisted of two parts (1) she agreed to work at the parlor 7 or 6 days a week and cannot leave, and (2), if the arrangement somehow is possible, then I'd have to pay to the parlor for all lost profit plus tips, plus whatever the expenses would be. So, I figured out that it doesn't worth it. Also, besides fucking, what else to do with a barely speaking the language a strange female the rest of the weekend? I also tought that my invitation would give an MT some kind of a wrong, crazzy hopes and expectations. Therefore, feeling happy and exited on the table, some bizarre projects seem interesting and intriguing, but later on, they appeal, although possible, but not as practical and sensible. Thus, if I were you, I'd start with a few massage sessions with her (to take a second look), then, if you still like her, ask her to joint you for a dinner during her day off, or a late drink after work and you might get it. Good luck Man.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 09:39 #18837Senior Member

Posts: 79Relax on Ashland
I'd been meaning to try this place out for a long time and finally got a chance to pop in the other day. Small, relatively clean, place on a very busy street that is also very residential (keep that in mind as you're standing outside waiting to be buzzed in).
I went for the half hour at $40. The MT was a short, somewhat round, girl in her mid to late 20's. I didn't get her name.
The massage itself was about what you'd expect -- just sort of a random rubbing around on my back and legs. There was a lot of teasing and grabbing from underneath and behind. Very nice. Eventually, I flipped over and let her finish the job. Nothing spectacular, but it was pretty decent. After it was done she finished the massage. Didn't short me any time. There was never any negotiation, and I left the standard tip.
On the way out she told me to come back and mentioned that they have lots of pretty girls working there. I kind of doubt that is true, but I won't find out. Even though the price was right and the service was fine I just didn't really like this place and I don't think I'll go back.









Reply With Quote





