Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,121 to 21,135 of 39999
-
04-10-18 19:22 #18879Senior Member

Posts: 38You can do like me.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
I subbed, got the full info on a few places, found ones that had FS, visited to confirm and stopped subbing.
I have 1 go to spot and 1 spot that might go well seeing as I'm not even a little interested in HJs.
Just make it a habit to visit and browse the month you're subbed.
-
04-10-18 15:12 #18878Banned Member

Posts: 4190Not worth it
I was a member there for a year and did not renew. The forums are not moderated so the forum threads get high jacked or insults start and that makes sharing useful information difficult or impossible. Also I found too many of the reviews fake so that also diminishes the usefulness of the site.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 14:47 #18877Regular Member

Posts: 5Agreed. I've left similar comments here before. They always upcharge the standard services with almost no negotiation. They've had some solid talent over the years but nothing that makes me want to consistently over pay. I got tired of mediocre L1 there for .6.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 13:25 #18876Senior Member

Posts: 521Rubmaps
I subscribed for a month some time back and did not renew. For massage and strip clubs, the info on this site is current and population is responsive. Subscription to TER and one of the verification sites covers you when you're wanting to go the escort route.
Originally Posted by Moccdawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 12:30 #18875Senior Member

Posts: 269Weekend activities
Every time I've asked these girls, just making conversation, if they have a boyfriend they tell me they work too much for a boyfriend. So it makes sense that they wouldn't want to take a chance on losing a 6 or 7 day a week job for a weekend fling. Recently after a massage and L1 I asked an AMT why no more than L1, because she was very sensuous. She made like wearing handcuffs. But then she said, "Never here. " Which got me thinking that some sort of rendezvous could be on the table in the future.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
As for what I would do with a couple hours or a weekend with some of these girls I've got a few ideas in mind and enlightening conversation isn't one of them LOL.
-
04-10-18 03:59 #18874Senior Member

Posts: 108Rub Maps
It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.
Originally Posted by Producer79
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 15:57 #18873Senior Member

Posts: 33Lola is fine
Just woke from a dream with Lola, damn was she fine! Petite booty cute college looking girl. Found her searching bodyrubs chicago.
-
04-09-18 15:56 #18872Senior Member

Posts: 653www.onebackpage.com is working.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
AJ.
-
04-09-18 15:37 #18871Senior Member

Posts: 1573Cite owners
I'd assume that some cite owners just temporarily shot their cites down to stay low, while all the latest developments settle down. In any case, there will be a countless number of new cites on www soon, because any shortage produces supply. We just have to be patient.
Originally Posted by Member#1232
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 15:37 #18870Senior Member

Posts: 653I have dated a total of 4 of them outside the spa for varying lengths of time from 6 months to 4 years with good results. I paid for everything and they never asked to be paid for lost time or sex. We all had nice times together, took some vacations and still to this day remain very good friends. It's not for everybody and no, it wasn't about the sex but being young and single at the time it was just about being with someone you like being with.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
As for being innocent and inexperienced as you say, well that's another story for another time.
AJ.
-
04-09-18 15:22 #18869Senior Member

Posts: 50Golden Dream
Just left Golden Dream Spa. I have been there numerous times for the last 4 months, successfully. I went today and they were completely legit. Did they get busted? My usualgave me the look as if things changed.
-
04-09-18 14:05 #18868Senior Member

Posts: 62Spa hunters is down too. MP Reviews is still up but I don't think it has much useful info.
Originally Posted by Producer79
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 12:20 #18867Senior Member

Posts: 1573Fwb
Long time ago I had those bizzage ideas to turn a MT into a friend with PAID benefits. Later on, after speaker to some MTs, I realized that most of them generally are not interested in any arrangements above or beyond their standard work unless there is a perspective to build up a real relationships, or, if they're paid significantly more for their time (overtime), then at the parlor. Otherwise, they do not want to mix their work with pleasure. And, once again, I personally found it boring and disappointing to socialize with the providers outside of their work settings. Being used to see them at the certain setting, during a limited period of time, my brain's got a completely different, confusing sensation when I saw MYs in the outside world. Having them sitting in front of me striped off all those erotic qualities that I found appealing at the dimly lighted parlor room. Similar to seeing a woman without a make up. It would be interesting to read some others opinions.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 11:32 #18866Senior Member

Posts: 50I am now really concerned!
Rub Maps seems to be down right now!! WTF!
-
04-09-18 11:26 #18865Banned Member

Posts: 4190I have no interest in that anymore. I went to dinner a couple times with a lady I got many massages from and she paid but I lost interest. I also asked a Korean once and she wanted to get everything paid for outside the spa so that did not happen. In another instance girl wanted to see a movie and I said ok but you pay your way and she declined, LOL.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



