Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 570 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Not quite the same but I once strolled into Envelope back when the legendary Ying Ying worked there. She was in the middle of a fight with management. Before I knew it I was helping her move. She loaded all her worldly possessions into my car and had me drive her to the AMP across town. I got a nice session as payment LOL. I think she ended up reconciling with the other guys because she was back at envelope soon enough. She wasn't there much longer though come to think of it.
    I remember when you wrote about that incident before. I asked Linda and Amy how Ying Ying was last month, they said she likes living in Florida with her BF, they still talk with her, but no one mentioned if she was still working. I would think her enthusiasm would create an issue with a BF.

  2. #3014

    Sophia. Jessica at can't.

    A couple weeks ago I visited AMP can't on 3 occasions. The first time was with Sophia. Attractive, nice body. Got a 1 hour massage for $6 & at the end she asked me if I wanted to f, her, I said yes. Got a covered BJ then she climbed up on the table & rode me. Was pretty good but I didn't nut. She proceeded to give me a great handjob with a prostate massage that put me over the top. Gave her $8+ . The next visit was with Jessica. Same deal. She's petite & sexy. Got FS from her too. The 3rd visit was with Sophia & we pretty much duplicated my first visit. Definitely worth going back but I want to try envelope & BVR.

  3. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is fairly common in many Asian countries, but wondered if anyone has ever picked up an AMP girl at the end of their shift for a trip to a hotel for a visit or even overnight? Not necessarily in Worcester, more a generic city, USA question.
    Not quite the same but I once strolled into Envelope back when the legendary Ying Ying worked there. She was in the middle of a fight with management. Before I knew it I was helping her move. She loaded all her worldly possessions into my car and had me drive her to the AMP across town. I got a nice session as payment LOL. I think she ended up reconciling with the other guys because she was back at envelope soon enough. She wasn't there much longer though come to think of it.

  4. #3012

    Thank you.

    Thanks guys for info on envelope, not far from my home. Thank you for your assistance.

  5. #3011

    AMP outcall?

    I believe it is fairly common in many Asian countries, but wondered if anyone has ever picked up an AMP girl at the end of their shift for a trip to a hotel for a visit or even overnight? Not necessarily in Worcester, more a generic city, USA question.

  6. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.
    Google "craigslist Worcester envelope ".

  7. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.
    Google "craigslist Worcester envelope ".

  8. #3008

    Cici

    Met with her this week and got a good look. I would call her face "pleasing to look at, fairly cute. " The short hair cut works with her face. I have some experience pegging the age of Chinese woman and I would say Cici is at least 40 and probably older. Linda, the other provider / Mamasan is well over 50 and probably in her 60's. It doesn't really matter but don't expect any "girls" at envelope. FWIW, if you ask AMP women their age, they WILL consistently say they are 15- 25 years younger than their actual age. Why? Cause they can get away with it and we want to believe them. If you are under 40 they certainly don't want you to know that they are older than you!

    I didn't go for BBFS. At least for me, it didn't seem to be an option probably because I already had a condom on the table! Fun half hour but nothing special in my book. For me it will be one and done. Cici's English is so poor she doesn't even understand hand signals! However, she does have some of her dollar increments down pat.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt9978  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Worcguy, for the vine. I had a session with CiCi yesterday. Worcguy's assessment was correct. Short haircut, tight little spinner, I would have estimated more like mid 30's. Given the reviews, I expected FS so I put my $ tip on the table before she came in. She saw it immediately. Massage was OK, there was no ST, only a couple of stray grazes of my boys. Once she asked me to flip, she got her phone and used to translator to ask me "what do you want". I went for BBFS and was not disappointed. She pulled me off the table and sat me on the edge. She got down on her knees and started to work. Long story short, I ended up plowing her BB. I would definitely return. But next time, I want to try Linda.

  9. #3007

    Envelope.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.
    20 envelope terrace, Worcester. Are used to go there a lot a couple years ago, but the last few times I have been, and granted it has not been in a long time, it was just an unattractive 55-year-old woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3FEF614D-1E13-4747-AA41-8A732EBC0567.jpg‎  

  10. #3006

    Envelope.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Where is this envelope massage parlor? Would like to try it, inbox me with details, location please.
    Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.

  11. #3005

    Arg

    Clean out your inbox. My PM's are bouncing.

    JP.

  12. #3004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Toftt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday but I didn't stay. Place looks like it's ok but for some reason I wasn't into her, I was looking for more so I headed to Rhode Island.
    Thought I would give this place another shot. The first time I went in just to check it out and I really didn't give it a fair shot by not staying. Today I stayed and glad I did. Nothing spectacular but a good time just the same. Saw Nina, a very nice girl, very attentive, attractive, decent massage, nice to talk to. I will repeat, 60/40.

  13. #3003
    How big are the fake bolt ons??

  14. #3002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    So, I made quite a few rookie errors on Friday in my first ever trip to can't.

    1. I only had large bills (namely fifties).
    Did have fifties with me the first time too. The mamassan and masseuse seemed totally confused by them. Gave the mamassan a 50 and 10 and she said. "No. $60". I said yes. She finally realized it was a $50 and not a $20. The girl had to look at the $50 a bit as well when tipping her. So yeah. Stick with 20's and 10's.

  15. #3001
    [Deleted by Admin]

    We make room for a lot of kink here but one we don't is force. This web site is about commercial sex between consenting adults and use of force isn't a part of that.

    You gotta go

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape