Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3631
-
04-05-18 22:11 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 61Don't you mean "dream" about blowing your dog.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 22:01 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 61Golf clap UD. I hate it when guys think their hot shit.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 21:57 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 611st, this board doesn't screen its members at all. Like Upside Down said, it's a public forum, you don't even need to join to access it.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
2nd, please name one message board that "screens" it's members. Since you have 30 years under your belt it should be easy for you to name at least one.
-
04-05-18 21:50 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 61If you had 30 years in the hobby, you would know. You don't know who you're talking to on these message boards.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 19:19 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 394You're correct.
Sorry about the miss spell. I speak into my iPad to do this. I don't always correct everything. But you're right, I am Newer. I've been in this hobby for over 30 years. And if it's my UTR I can decide who I gave the info to, correct? I've probably got more experience than most guys on here. But that's not what it's about. Like I said how do you know who you're talking to on here?
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 17:14 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 51Pi thinks he is protecting himself from prosecution by using "dream". Now that's a LMAO moment.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 16:32 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 123
Originally Posted by Joebob39
[View Original Post]
Dude, you have 69 posts and you have been a member here for a little over 4 months. You're not even a senior member yet. You're still wet behind the ears yourself.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
P.S. It's you're not your.
-
04-05-18 16:23 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 123Stalker, table for one.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 16:21 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 123I'll call BS. You're off to an appointment at 11:45 pm? Also, readying your original post it does seem like you thought the pics were real. Learn how to use Google Image my friend and stop telling us lies.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 16:14 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 123I'm sure LE is on this forum, just like they are on every public forum. Do you really think using words like dream or candy fools them?
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 10:22 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 394Dream.
I posted under another heading as well. Hey P boy how do you know that everyone on this board / forum is ok and not LE posing to get info. If you know that info please tell which stocks will go up 50,000% in the next 10 years like dell did in the 90's. Just saying. LMAO.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 23:45 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 312Bored are ya?
Looks like you need to get some. I'm off to an appointment myself right now. Uck you.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
Yes was a joke and serious. FWITW. Fight thread is just this. If I can take it, so can you P Boy. A7 D.
Leave others alone, rtff, get laid and we won't have to read your lame ass posts here. A7 D.
-
04-04-18 20:16 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 264Come on man (and everyone else), enough with the dream BS.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 20:07 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
You seem to have an axe to grind with Taylor Rose, over 3 years worth of bad mouthing her. Time to move on and get over it.
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 19:57 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 264Please tell me this is some kind of inside joke. You're a senior member with over 100 posts and a year and a half on this site and you still don't know how to use Google Image.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






