Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 26406
-
04-06-18 12:05 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 44Hello Wisconsin.
Hello guys,
My company just relocated to South Milwaukee from the Ohare area. Needless to say, the lunch breaks around Ohare for us mongers'? Is like a Vegas buffet. However, Milwaukee not so much. Backpage is useless, TER is okay, but any tips would be appreciated. Or, if you don't want to give tips. How about those Cubbies!
Have a good day.
-
04-06-18 12:04 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 461969
That's a glitch on that website. On the internet, pretty much any time you see a date for something listed as December 31,1969 or January 1, 1970, it's a glitch with the website. It's a result of how dates / times are stored on servers. They use "seconds since midnight January 1, 1970". If it's set to 0 (or not set at all), you get Jan 1, 1970, and you see Dec 31,1969 sometimes because of timezone conversions.
Originally Posted by KaceyAnders
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 11:01 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 97Jaeda
I clicked on the link and from the information provided it says she she started her career in 1969 doesn't that put her right around 50 years old?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 00:38 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 355Jaeda.
$200 an hour I think not.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 21:55 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 117I've asked about Michelle and it doesn't sound like she is staying with Jess but that could be a lie. Did get her talking about her "medicine" on my last visit as I caught her doing it and told her that was a deal breaker for me, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 21:42 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 380Jaeda
Everyone seeks to find the elusive unicorn. Probably each to his own and different in some ways for most. For me, a lady that knows who she is, where she's going, and what she wants is the cats meow. Add in her joy for life and people, her wit and glowing smile and your getting pretty close. Lady.
Jaeda. Mid twentys, attractive, fit, discreet and willing. Drug free with.
Experience and an outgoing personality. She may be not for everyone because.
Of her uncommon unique look. Check it out. This little angel hosts a full.
Time job, second gig on weekends, has her own transportation and a nice.
Clean comfy apt in a good area. Willing to incall (once familiar) or.
Outcall. Her job is kind of a hindrance in setting up exact appts (be forwarned) She can explain it better than I can. YMMV but let me just say.
You will "reap what you sow". Lets keep it real fellas.
http://www.milfresumes.com/414-517-3245/
-
04-03-18 23:12 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 1482Best bargain.
Out there. I haven't repeated because of the well known location. I think all the working ladies from The Park Hotel moved here. Any signs of Michelle? I hear she's staying with her. On a side note, Jess just got done smoking weed in the bathroom the last time I paid her a visit. I could smell it on my clothes when I left. Not Cool!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 20:16 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 50Shelby / Michelle
Seems like she will be in town another week or so. Her plans to leave MKE for out west ran into a snag. Most of you know or read about her, so I don't have to give a review. Money and phones were stolen, so she only has the internet phone. She asked me to post it 414-533-34 sixtythree.
-
04-03-18 17:20 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 402Olive Oyl Jess
Seen this one for the first time and holy bones batman is she skinny! Nice lady, awesome BBBJCIM with a little mouth fucking and seems like a real pleaser but I'm on the fence for a repeat due to the fact that I kept on thinking about the Auschwitz documentary I had seen the week prior.
-
04-03-18 16:58 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 145Violet
Not much of a great report am writing here. Only because I am not going to say anything that was not said before. Daddy for you and his friend OFG have made a very big contribution to our society by bring Violet to our attention. Man super smooth, flawless and in good shape with nice bolt ons and a courteous demeanor to top it all. Sort of budget friendly. If you have not seen her please pencil her in your bucket list. Indeed she is very undervalued unicorn IMHO. I can share digits with well mannered gents and seniors.
-
04-03-18 16:34 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 177Yes, but. ,
Plus having $500-$1000 cash money continually filling your pocket every single day leaves no room for keys and business cards.
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 14:22 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 87Rough life
Can't be easy walking around all day with cum and a dick on her face. LOL.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 00:02 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 430Leah
Not her. She looks like this.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-18 13:04 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 26Total D- bag move!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-18 22:31 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 1244Eastside Leah
Here are a couple links to her pages and a pic. No idea why she doesn't reply but she was aware of this site.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
http://leah.supergfe.com/
http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/leah-10
https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin...h-414-810-8330










Reply With Quote






