rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 930 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13943
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Does discreet whispers ask for personal info and IDs?
    Discrete Whisper will ask you for a picture I'd.

  2. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHorse  [View Original Post]
    If your wallet allows it, discreet whispers is a sure thing.
    Does discreet whispers ask for personal info and IDs?

  3. #2661

    Your wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsInTheDNA  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Vegas soon and looking for incall. Not into AMPs. PMs welcome.

    I like the fit hotties. Any suggestions here appreciated!
    If your wallet allows it, discreet whispers is a sure thing.

  4. #2660

    Incall.

    Heading to Vegas soon and looking for incall. Not into AMPs. PMs welcome.

    I like the fit hotties. Any suggestions here appreciated!

  5. #2659

    Atf

    I'm willing to share my ATF at this time. I do so with her knowledge. Her name in Jenni and she's been promoting herself on Craigslist for the past year. We all know what happened to that. I don't like skinny women and she is just my type. She's 4'10" with a great ass, soft double D breasts, and knows how to work it. She prefers incall at her house in the Northwest part of town. If you message me I'll share her contact information with senior or non senior members a like.

  6. #2658

    Incall.

    Be in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Looking for a good incall girl. Not into AMPs. Any suggestions. PMs welcome.

    Thanks.

  7. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Two questions.

    Anyone ever used the two at a time feature on discreet whispers? Worth it? Highly debating this. Any recommendations of which girls?

    AND is little tokyo the same as DW and HS?
    Little Tokyo is the same dw charges 550 for two girls but they are not into each other.

  8. #2656

    Question

    Two questions.

    Anyone ever used the two at a time feature on discreet whispers? Worth it? Highly debating this. Any recommendations of which girls?

    AND is little tokyo the same as DW and HS?

  9. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Save

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Your time and money!

  10. #2654

    Saw this advertizement

    https://www.localandlucky.com/desk/m...9&id=27951&p=2

    Has anyone had any luck with this?

  11. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshoplv? X.
    Just a name change. Same great service. Enjoy.

  12. #2652

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshoplv? I am coming to town this summer and was thinking of treating myself at hobbyshoplv. However when I try to find their website it gets redirected to VegasAsianClub. I tried searching this forum for vegasasianclub without any success. Is this a name change? New owners? Hobbyshop shut down?

    I have never been to hobbyshoplv and know it was expensive, but it always had a great reputation on these boards for good service and no upsell. I am apprehensive about VegasAsianClub unless get some positive feedback here. I appreciate any intel that you are willing to share. Thanks in advance. X.
    It's the same people they just changed the website.

  13. #2651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    What happened to

    Hobbyshoplv? I am coming to town this summer and was thinking of treating myself at hobbyshoplv. However when I try to find their website it gets redirected to VegasAsianClub. I tried searching this forum for vegasasianclub without any success. Is this a name change? New owners? Hobbyshop shut down?

    I have never been to hobbyshoplv and know it was expensive, but it always had a great reputation on these boards for good service and no upsell. I am apprehensive about VegasAsianClub unless get some positive feedback here. I appreciate any intel that you are willing to share. Thanks in advance. X.

  14. #2650

    Looking for suggestions

    Looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a new go to provider. I prefer GFE most but looking for someone fun. I tend to be more of an tit man but I'm looking for anything reliable. So many fake ads and strung out great girls. Will be in town second week of April.

    Thanks.

  15. #2649

    Damn it man!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share a pleasurable encounter I had the other night. I have been waiting to see her for a while now but our schedules had never seemed to mesh. The other night I was cruising CL and happened to see that she had posted with a photo of her face. She is a sexy older blonde MILF from Orange County who goes by Dirty OC blonde. I contacted her right away and told her that I wanted to see her right then if she was available. She got back to me fairly quickly and I was off. I met her at her in call which was at a chill hotel near the strip. When I walked in she was dressed in a little black dress and high heels with her DDD tits popping out. Sexy but classy. We engaged in a little small talk while I undressed. She told me to lay on the bed and started stroking my cock with some lube. She told me how big my cock was and that she should never judge a book by its cover since I only stand 5'8. She said her only rule was that everything had to be covered which was a bit of a bummer but she makes sure to take care of you if you're cool. I asked her about a bare blow which she hinted could be a thing when she gets to know you. She jacked me off for a while with good technique then put the condom on with her mouth and gave a good CBJ. She then asked me to get on top mish and I started to pound away and she started moaning and talking dirty while I sucked on her huge fake tits and kissed her. We went into 69 and I went at her pussy and ass with my tongue which was squeaky clean and smelled great. She told me to stick a couple of fingers in her was which is always a turn-on. After a bit of dato / daty I went at her doggy style and was about to bust when she said "Want to stick it in my ass?" and of course I said hell yeah. I had to go in slow while laying on our sides. Once in I pounded away while fingering her pussy and she was screaming and talking nice and dirty saying how much she loved my cock in her ass. We then went at it in anal doggy then I put it in her pussy and finished while pounding away hard right into the bag. We were both spent after and went to share a cigarette. I would definitely repeat.
    Thats one hell of a dream. Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape