Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 930 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Little Tokyo is the same dw charges 550 for two girls but they are not into each other.
    Thank you. At least worth it with two of them? Anyone have experience?

  2. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    Discrete Whisper will ask you for a picture I'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHorse  [View Original Post]
    If your wallet allows it, discreet whispers is a sure thing.
    DW is good when you're in the mood for a cute Korean girl. I've seen a few of theirs and they were always attractive and friendly. All were hesitant with FIV though.

  3. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Does discreet whispers ask for personal info and IDs?
    Discrete Whisper will ask you for a picture I'd.

  4. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHorse  [View Original Post]
    If your wallet allows it, discreet whispers is a sure thing.
    Does discreet whispers ask for personal info and IDs?

  5. #2661

    Your wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsInTheDNA  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Vegas soon and looking for incall. Not into AMPs. PMs welcome.

    I like the fit hotties. Any suggestions here appreciated!
    If your wallet allows it, discreet whispers is a sure thing.

  6. #2660

    Incall.

    Heading to Vegas soon and looking for incall. Not into AMPs. PMs welcome.

    I like the fit hotties. Any suggestions here appreciated!

  7. #2659

    Atf

    I'm willing to share my ATF at this time. I do so with her knowledge. Her name in Jenni and she's been promoting herself on Craigslist for the past year. We all know what happened to that. I don't like skinny women and she is just my type. She's 4'10" with a great ass, soft double D breasts, and knows how to work it. She prefers incall at her house in the Northwest part of town. If you message me I'll share her contact information with senior or non senior members a like.

  8. #2658

    Incall.

    Be in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Looking for a good incall girl. Not into AMPs. Any suggestions. PMs welcome.

    Thanks.

  9. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Two questions.

    Anyone ever used the two at a time feature on discreet whispers? Worth it? Highly debating this. Any recommendations of which girls?

    AND is little tokyo the same as DW and HS?
    Little Tokyo is the same dw charges 550 for two girls but they are not into each other.

  10. #2656

    Question

    Two questions.

    Anyone ever used the two at a time feature on discreet whispers? Worth it? Highly debating this. Any recommendations of which girls?

    AND is little tokyo the same as DW and HS?

  11. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Save

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Your time and money!

  12. #2654

    Saw this advertizement

    https://www.localandlucky.com/desk/m...9&id=27951&p=2

    Has anyone had any luck with this?

  13. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshoplv? X.
    Just a name change. Same great service. Enjoy.

  14. #2652

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Xdc96  [View Original Post]
    Hobbyshoplv? I am coming to town this summer and was thinking of treating myself at hobbyshoplv. However when I try to find their website it gets redirected to VegasAsianClub. I tried searching this forum for vegasasianclub without any success. Is this a name change? New owners? Hobbyshop shut down?

    I have never been to hobbyshoplv and know it was expensive, but it always had a great reputation on these boards for good service and no upsell. I am apprehensive about VegasAsianClub unless get some positive feedback here. I appreciate any intel that you are willing to share. Thanks in advance. X.
    It's the same people they just changed the website.

  15. #2651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    What happened to

    Hobbyshoplv? I am coming to town this summer and was thinking of treating myself at hobbyshoplv. However when I try to find their website it gets redirected to VegasAsianClub. I tried searching this forum for vegasasianclub without any success. Is this a name change? New owners? Hobbyshop shut down?

    I have never been to hobbyshoplv and know it was expensive, but it always had a great reputation on these boards for good service and no upsell. I am apprehensive about VegasAsianClub unless get some positive feedback here. I appreciate any intel that you are willing to share. Thanks in advance. X.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape