Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 11258
-
04-03-18 14:09 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 48Advice 2 Begin
How would one get started?
ME:
27 years.
20 k salary but parents pay rent and all expenses.
I'm a stud but recently had a fake rape charge and after being found not guilty when video leaked of her lying, I have no interests in dating at this time. C.
-
04-03-18 11:43 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 3343You do get the busty ones! Thanks for reviving this thread. I don't see enough action on here. We have to have some successful SDs in soCal. Let's try to make this thread the west coast version of the Richmond thread.
Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 07:07 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 72The Sugar Bowl Dilemma.
The thing about arrangements is that on the surface especially for mongers like ourselves, we see this as a candy store, full of tight and not so tight pussy, I've been on SA for 4 years and have hooked up with 93 girls, most ranging in the 120 qwikie cardate to the 300 evening meet. But in that process I've also fucked 6 girls for free, and not because I'm a stud. In fact my hero is Torbe. That man is my personal inspiration. What a pig of a human being but he is a god among men, the kind of women this guy has soiled. Jesus christ. Anyway I digress, what I was saying is that apart from the candy store, if you actually take the time to really get to know the girls there are some really good human beings in between the snakes, and that was the most surpising part, I've taken girls with me to Vancouver, Miami, New York, Hawaii, Stagecoach, Ultra, Sundance. And never had to pay for the trips. Granted some I didn't have sex with but honestly, they turned out to be so much fucken fun. That it wasn't a big deal. Not every girl is a beat bag.
It hasn't been all fun, I got suckered out of 1200 dollars by a girl who fucked me before I fucked her mentally. I was robbed twice, subjected to extortion, had countless chicks who tried to tug at my emotional strings. And countless fake profiles, one TS surprise that I don't want to relieve. And many many ghosts.
But if you're open to dealing with that bull, and sifting, and sifting, and more sifting, trust me the gems are there but it's not easy. Here's a few of my bests. If any of why'all have seen them. I would love to share stories, but please don't ask me to share info. SA doesn't work that way unless the girl is a true provider.
-
04-03-18 05:53 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 72If you know how to fuck a girl mentally. Then go hither.
From my experience this girl is a dud, unless she's freaking like smoooking hot, I'd cut my losses and walk away, even if you don't pay her. Don't get me started on how I feel about the guys that "PAY" for a meet and greet, those guys should be dragged onto the street and castrated. If I hear one more time "my time is valuable and I deserve to get compensated" I'm going to shoot myself. I think, there's a reason she thinks this way, because there's plenty of fools out there that say, yes massa.
Originally Posted by ImThaGuy
[View Original Post]
But from the sound of this somewhat mundane conversation, I can see you meeting her for coffee and her awkwardly laughing at your coup d'etat. Out of pure uncomfortable sense of incompatibility, she doesn't get your humor and she's kind of dense. A girl like that honestly the only way would be to get her excited about things she really wants to talk about. Otherwise she sounds like she's in over her head, she has an idea of what she thinks this arrangement thing is. She thinks that just because she's attractive, that should be enough.
If you don't believe me, go on a date and let me know how wrong I was.
I'm not saying that some of the platonic dates don't eventually chika bow chika bow wow. But like I said in other posts, a lot of it depends on who fucks who. Either a girl fucks with a guys mind to get him to cash in his 401 k for pecks and kisses because she's not "one of those girls" or the guy massages her brain with his mind dick convincing her that she's meeting a guy that's going to show her the world, full of experiences and fun and is unlike any other guy she's ever met.
-
04-03-18 05:36 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 72This is what I was talking about earlier.
HERE ARE SOME RED FLAGS THAT A GIRL IS NOT A REGULAR GIRL.
Originally Posted by Member#5556
[View Original Post]
1. She has undies shots on her main page and it's in a hotel room.
2. If she is ethnic (black / latina / asian).
- She doesn't have any photos of her at the club or a snapchat / insta pic.
- She hasn't been verified as a College Baby.
- Her place of residence is somewhere vague LOS ANGELES / BEVERLY HILLS (ESP)/ SANTA MONICA.
- Tattoos on thighs. Don't ask me why but it's like. A fuckin bulls eye.
- Looks ghetto AF (even cute black girls from South Central don't look ghetto).
3. She insists on driving to your house and is NOT open to meeting in public.
4. If she has a hotel room. (DOUBLE RED).
5. She is ok with meeting at 1 am (this one is a usually, there are exceptions) for a quick fuck.
6. She talks about condoms before you even meet.
These are all red flags that maybe alone don't immediate peg someone as a pro, but from my years on SA I've discovered that a combination of these and a few others that I can't quite remember right now. Provide for a full. Provider-less experience.
-
04-03-18 05:23 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 72Hannah she's weird.
She will forget who you are, I met her for dinner once, didn't pay her any money, then she blocked me, a few months later I saw her again, this time I texted her since I had a new SA name, and just said hey want to do a cardate, and she was like. Ok how much. I told her that I could do 160 and she was like ok let's go. But then I fell asleep. A few weeks later I texted her again when I couldn't find any of my lovelies free and she was like. I don't do that, that's gross. If you want to meet it's 300 minimum.
Originally Posted by SnookBoy
[View Original Post]
So. Caveat emptor.
-
04-03-18 05:09 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 72The one with the black dress and white shirt.
Man that chick her name starts with a W. I've fucked her twice, BBFS. She was kinda of lame, maybe she didn't dig my fat ass. Haha I saw her recently on SA again under a new name, still one of the few chicks on SA that will take 80 bucks for a cardate. What do I know, I usually pass on that now. She does have really nice tits and is super skinny which is my fav combo, but honestly ever since I joined SA maybe its going to sound racist but I avoid black girls like the plague, it just makes no sense to pay 90 bucks a month to try to hook up with girls that you can pick up on fig or on any other website for free.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Just my two cents. I know I don't post much on this site, so I'm not known like you guys and my hats off to ya for passin on the knowledge, I probably should as well but I have a feeling some fools going to fuck up the game. Even now, I can't tell you how many 18 year old hotties end up leaving after a few days because some fool with no scruples offered her 1500 for a pop and gave her squat.
I know we all got to eat but. Some people just don't fly straight. Anyway sorry off topic.
-
04-03-18 04:56 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 72Welcome to the Sugar Bowl.
The Sugar Bowl is. The kind of place where most will end up paying 80 bucks for a few nudie pics, or end up fucking the same girls that advertise on CL / BP. They is a comin' Having said that, I started mongering when I was 16, first I did car dates, with streetwalkers, then I discovered Tijuana, and did both, then ******** then CL back in 04, then I really hit paydirt with the adult gigs on CL from 07 to 11. Then I was in a wasteland, sticking to the girls I met in my CL hey day. The occasional drive down the tracks. Backpage was so-so even its heyday. Until 2013 when I discovered paydirt. SA.
Originally Posted by Jnoc2018
[View Original Post]
Will never forget the first time I met a girl, a 23 Ukranian who was visiting on a tourist visa and her friend got her on the site, unfriggin believable. But before people start getting their crotches hard and checking their credit lines. This site, it really does take a gift of gab. Just writing to a girl and saying. "hey how much for a blowjob" just shows how out of your realm you are. The girls I've fucked. You wouldn't believe. I am sad to think that one day this is going to be over, but I can never see myself going back to backpage for a mediocre 100 FS, or for an escort who thinks she's doing you a favor by jumpin on your cock for 300/ hr on HX. And I gag to think all those years I wasted driving more miles than an uber driver down the tracks looking for the gems. When on SA it's so much easier.
But if you're not the type of guy that knows how to fuck a girl mentally first, you're not going to get past the "500 per meet". Trust me. And I"m not bragging I'm just calling it like it is. Of course I'm not discouraging anyone from trying, but if a girl is open to a line like "100 for a BJ" she's probably from CL. And at that point ITS A WASTE OF MONEY to pay 90 bucks a month to meet up with chicks you could find on a free site. Ya dig?
-
03-30-18 16:28 #2895Regular Member

Posts: 3Just joined Seekinarrangement, need a liitle help!
Is there a way to send or receive and or read the incoming messages without paying the monthly fee of eighty dollars. I tried adding my email in the profile section and it kept getting flagged! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I just got back into the hobby after a retiring for a few years. I miss the good times at CL, RIP. Thanks for advice in advance.
Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 22:49 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 119Sa
If I meet up with a girl from SA and she's not the same girl from her SA page I'm automatically disengaged from the whole situation. Next time, fuck all that b. S. And don't even continue with this chick. Don't be afraid to walk away. Remember, you're the guy with the money. And if you have the 💰 you should be in control. Sometimes you got to go hard on these hoes.
Originally Posted by jendabaze
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 22:55 #2893Regular Member

Posts: 21Just a heads up on Natalia
Met her for dinner on Wednesday night, she's not the girl in the pictures but looks similar. A lot of inconsistencies with her stories but I went along with them. While having dinner she mentioned how cold she was, so I gave her my jacket to wear. While I was waiting to pay for the check, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and five minutes later she texted me "thank you for dinner". She took off with my jacket. LOL.
The jacket was a couple of years old and I bought it for $120 on sale, so it's not a big lost and she only ordered a shrimp cocktail and a club soda so she didn't over do on food and drinks. Just a heads up if you still want to contact her.
Natalia_kitty.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-a23b1597b1f9
-
03-02-18 23:29 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 77Anybody see her before?
Anybody seen Nanda before? How was she?
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...0-330b68771ebb
-
02-16-18 22:32 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 5603Unfortunately I am her only SD ever. I have seen her short hustle a lot of guys (takes their cash and never puts out, once they figure that out after 500 to a k, they ditch her). But that is not going to get any one anywhere. And she is done with that anyway. I have been with her off and on for 5 years now, since she was 19. She was a lot cuter at 19, and her brattyness was tolerable. But at 24 it's not so cute anymore.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 22:33 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 5603That worked for me once. But it won't work for this girl. I am her official BF. And she is actually a very good GF. I just don't need a live in GF anymore. If I just see her once or twice a week I am cool with that. Of course she just got lucky and booked a few gigs, and I see her taking any gig now, whether it pays $$.5 a day or just .5. If she keeps that up it just might work out for her. For now I am staying the course. This is more of a money problem. In the past I solved most of my problems by just papering them over, no matter the cost. GF's, daughter, x wife, health issues, etc. I could be a hard ass, but I am really going to try to just get back on top of my game in the business world. The last number of years I was just coasting due to a bad attitude. But I got over myself and I am out there hustling like I was before I lost interest in work and just spent about half of my time chasing pussy.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
Once I get back in the chips I do plan on getting back on the hunt, but with the skills I have developed over the years, I have pretty much learned how to do it with out as much wasted time. I can stick to a tight demographic, pay the right price, and not have to drive all over town to do it (thank you uber). The thoughts of my future conquests is keeping me motivated. lol
-
02-15-18 19:43 #2889I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Perfect idea. Time tested and true. Do nit re-invent the wheel.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





