Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11259
-
12-30-17 14:59 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 119It's tough out there these days. I'd venture to say that about 10% of men are getting laid on a consistent basis with the majority of woman. And if your ones of the 90% who isn't getting laid like I was, if you don't wake the fuck up and do something about that there's not much hope. If anything SA helped to put things in perspective for me. This whole hobby helped to remove myself from that deprived state of being.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-17 04:57 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 5603Is this Accurate?
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/m...verage_or.html
If it is. Then there are a lot of deprived people out there. If I am understanding this calculator correctly. Then anyone 50 or over who has had 50 or more sex partners is already in basically the top 1%. A 100 or more is like the top 1/2% or less. So like 1% of the men are getting 90% of the pussy? .. maybe somebody better at math can chime in.
-
12-27-17 18:19 #2842Regular Member

Posts: 19Does anyone know Hanna from Brea?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-3a1a060bcef2
I'm trying to meet up with her, and the most I get are short 2 or 3 word answers. It's very atypical, where I usually get a fountain of how they're feeling. My spidey senses are up. I could be wrong, everyone's different, and she could be foreign born.
Thanks.
-
12-14-17 22:01 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 664Visiting from East Coast next week Looking for incall SugarBaby
I only have one day to see a sugar baby and not a lot of time for research so I would appreciate any recommendations for someone with an incall that might be near Torrence, If you come to Boston I would be happy to assist you. Thanks CM.
-
12-14-17 20:43 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 270Is there a Santa Claus?
Will gladly trade you hot spinner Brazilian for this one PM me!!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-17 14:17 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 5603My Roommate moved out for the time being, so its just my Girlfriend and my Little Girl here now. Now all I have to do is move my GF out and I will have a life again. That could take a few months, but it's something to look forward to. Because its killing me to see all those needy girls on SA just waiting to make Daddy happy.
-
12-09-17 20:07 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 5603Saw my ATF for the second time in 3 days. Got an invitation from an older MILF to come over and hang out a bit tomorrow. Tryin to find something more interesting. Tomorrow is my GF last day of work and then she will be hanging around the house for who knows how long. I may being hitting Casa Bella sooner than later. Also trying to find girls that can host.
-
12-09-17 13:41 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 5603I just happened to meet her at a party. In L. A. Everyone is a model. Go to the auto show, it doesn't take much to qualify as a model. And their pics always make them look a point or two higher than they look in real life. She never did message me back BTW.
Originally Posted by Stolper
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 04:08 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 77That girl is a real-life model with 217 k instagram followers. So you're either one lucky mfer or full of shit. I can't decide which it is though.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-17 17:18 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 5603I need a new roster of girls. But for now I got to keep the expenses to a minimum. Plus the rivalries/jealousies are starting to get to me. Looking for better things in the new year.
Older Roommate - Told her to think about being gone by March.
Girlfriend - She is working, but not enough to pay her bills, may have to pay to get her out. Been there, and done that a couple times before. Once they move in they never want to leave. I still have a stalker from 10 years ago.
Little Girl - Going to keep her around.
ATF - She must be horny AF, because no matter who she is dating / fucking (posts it on her FB), she still keeps coming back for more (with very minimal sugar). I guess these young studs just aren't that studley.
Super Spinner - Ongoing.
I see so many hot girls on SA. But they will have to wait. Business before pleasure.
-
12-04-17 22:45 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 5603She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.
Originally Posted by Leche
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 01:58 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 359She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 22:55 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 1355When you go back to standard membership alot if girls don't know that a standard member can't read or respind to their message. They can still see your profile unless you deactivate it.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 22:49 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 5603My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?
-
12-03-17 14:16 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just showing off. Still have not heard back from her. Not sure why she txted me after 6 months and then went silent. But I did spend some quality time with her once.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





