Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 22143
-
04-02-18 21:31 #9258Senior Member

Posts: 58Tips
I am interested in trying SA. Do you have any tips or suggestions to make the experience more enjoyable? Do you typically come straight out and say what you want?
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
SA.
-
04-02-18 13:03 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 299Thanks for the help. I don not understand why I got a offer of "5 "in Subi's. She did see I was a member of SA as I was on the APP when she sat by me.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-18 08:07 #9256Senior Member

Posts: 1028Has Hustler Club changed its name?
I heard a report that Hustler Club in Lincoln Park (a Detroit suburb) had recently changed its name to Dreamgirls. Any confirmation of the name change from locals?
Has anyone visited the club lately? I'm curious if the name change implies an improvement in management or an upgrade in talent and value?
When it first opened, Hustler was one of my favorite clubs in metro Detroit. But the Deja Vu corporate office took over management of the club and the club spiraled down hill. To my knowledge, Dreamgirls is still part of the Deja Vu corporate chain (along with the Hustler brand name) so I'm not very optimistic about improvements in the talent and value at this club. It still has a very nice building but this club needs much more than a name change to compete with the other strip clubs in metro Detroit that offer quality adult entertainment at a reasonable value.
-
04-01-18 23:23 #9255

Posts: 461SC rates
I think most would say anywhere between one-twenty to two for fun in VIP. I think also that the guys on SA would say you should stick with SA, as the quality you are enjoying now surpasses what you'll find in the SC.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 19:39 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 299Subi's was suppose to say $$ not $$.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 17:00 #9253Senior Member

Posts: 256Try BT's Dearborn. Coli is very high end and Bogart's is very low end, BT's is kind of in the middle. You may be a good negotiator with SA girls but strippers are a different breed, it's a learning curve. You might have to go a few times to learn their way of thinking. Try going on slow days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) two hours before the shift ends, you might have better luck with your negotiating.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
Good luck and keep trying.
P.S. Never pay up front (even part of the money) and always negotiate at the table, not in the VIP.
-
04-01-18 12:46 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 299Help with Prices.
I am new to the area as of 3 months ago. This weekend was my first time going to any of the local clubs. I am usually a SA guy. However after reading some of the things on this board I thought I would try. My first question is the pricing. I went to Subi's and to Coli last night and both prices I got were no where near what you all are saying. Subi's I was quoted $$ Obviously I did not partake but she would not budge at all. Most of the dancers at Subi's I was not interested in so I left and went to Coli. At Coli I scoped out the dancers for 30 minutes or so and waited. I seen a couple I was interested in and talked to them when they were on stage. Both of them said $$$ for BBBJ and covered GFE. I did try to negotiate but it went nowhere. Last I went to Bogarts as it seems to be reasonable. I am sorry guys but most of them would have to pay me to sleep with them. There was one I thought was ok but I still did not even try. Now I have been on SA for 3 years and have skills to negotiate. I am a normal early 40 dude that dressed nice and normal. I am not sure what I did but the SC scene is new to me. Any help would be great. If this the case I am sticking to SA. Something about finding those college girls that are new to SA and are willing to do it for 200-300 BB and everything. I like the chase of it.
Thanks.
-
04-01-18 00:56 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 256Ask the DJ, I'm sure he knows.
Originally Posted by Aman200
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 00:55 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm sure you can get some type of extras in any city if you have the cash, but yes we have a very good thing here in Detroit.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 22:12 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the great assessment.
Originally Posted by Cocaine
[View Original Post]
In my travels, I have found you can get extras in the VIP in other cities. But it will cost. A LOT. San Fran. Extras are $200-$300+. Miami. Same thing. I've never been offered or had extras at any SC in Vegas. Detroit has the lowest and most stable average pricing in this regard (head=$100, FS=$150). And those prices have held for at least 10 years. Considering you can get an hour of FS with a decent-looking provider for $150-200 in the D and top shelf provider for $250-350. SC pricing makes sense. Totally different experiences and time limitations.
-
03-31-18 21:38 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 25Sc violet
Shoot little mommy with a little bit a baby damage however she thinks she's worth a hell of a lot more than the standard he wanted twice the going rate in and only offered one song while her skills are top notch and takes good direction. Would want to see if you other options at the club happy hunting mongers.
-
03-31-18 16:51 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 28Re: Flight Club
I never have been nor would I probably go to Flight Club or landing Strip. Landing Strip always seems to be in the news being busted for nonsense every couple of years or so. In general I stay away from the high end clubs. I will never have that high end lifestyle so that atmosphere is too much for me. If they are looking for the guy who drives the Vette that ain't me.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 16:11 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 89Most of the girls working at Flight are from Penthouse (closed until May 4). They are a little more aggressive then the FC staff.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 14:48 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 135Flight Club
Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.
On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.
-
03-31-18 13:42 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 127Angie.
Anyone know what happened to Angie from silver cricket? Brunette, slim but not skinny, and cute. I know they fired her last fall but never heard if she landed anywhere else.










Reply With Quote





