Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9248

    Sc violet

    Shoot little mommy with a little bit a baby damage however she thinks she's worth a hell of a lot more than the standard he wanted twice the going rate in and only offered one song while her skills are top notch and takes good direction. Would want to see if you other options at the club happy hunting mongers.

  2. #9247

    Re: Flight Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.
    I never have been nor would I probably go to Flight Club or landing Strip. Landing Strip always seems to be in the news being busted for nonsense every couple of years or so. In general I stay away from the high end clubs. I will never have that high end lifestyle so that atmosphere is too much for me. If they are looking for the guy who drives the Vette that ain't me.

  3. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.
    Most of the girls working at Flight are from Penthouse (closed until May 4). They are a little more aggressive then the FC staff.

  4. #9245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Flight Club

    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.

  5. #9244

    Angie.

    Anyone know what happened to Angie from silver cricket? Brunette, slim but not skinny, and cute. I know they fired her last fall but never heard if she landed anywhere else.

  6. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha, yes, I did, thanks for reminding me I might find this online. So I am looking it up now.

    And, ugh. That's gross. I am not repeating that, even here.
    LOL. You're right. It's very gross.

  7. #9242

    VIO tax at SC?

    Is this the new norm?

    Been out of Detroit for the past few years. Just got back and thought I'd have a "lunch" break at The Criket. I don't recall a $10 to get a seat in the back before, and I don't like it. Considering I only plan on making a trip to the back once before heading out, this is annoying.

    Only ever hit SC and Bogeys. Any place that doesn't tax you for a quick lunch break release?

  8. #9241

    Re: LMGTFY

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic53, didn't you post about GIYF?
    Ha ha, yes, I did, thanks for reminding me I might find this online. So I am looking it up now.

    And, ugh. That's gross. I am not repeating that, even here.

  9. #9240

    Truffle Butter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    "Truffle butter" Is this yet another euphemism I don't know? Or is it another autocorrect gem?

    If I go to Bogie's and place an order for truffle butter, what will I get? Besides my head handed back to me. LOL.
    You might check Urban Dictionary.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...uffle%20Butter

  10. #9239
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    "Truffle butter" Is this yet another euphemism I don't know? Or is it another autocorrect gem?

    If I go to Bogie's and place an order for truffle butter, what will I get? Besides my head handed back to me. LOL.
    Acoustic53, didn't you post about GIYF?

  11. #9238

    Coliseum opening day

    Very crowded but plenty of talent. However VIP was closed the whole time I was there (4:30-530) because of VICE in the area (per conversation with dancer). Beers were on special and only 5 dollars so not a terrible experience.

  12. #9237

    Re: what?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco  [View Original Post]
    And truffle butter to try and contain.
    "Truffle butter" Is this yet another euphemism I don't know? Or is it another autocorrect gem?

    If I go to Bogie's and place an order for truffle butter, what will I get? Besides my head handed back to me. LOL.

  13. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Donations for Sammi's burial.

    I gave a little. So sad to know she is no longer with us.

    Deleted by Admin

    Curtess you can send this link to guy via PM, I know you weren't trying to be a dick but we protect people's real identity even after they die. We don't want their families googling them and coming here.

    A2
    I remember her from Players, I'll take that link if you don't mind.

  14. #9235
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So, essentially, the bouncers have turned into pimps.
    I think she's lying about the bouncer.

  15. #9234
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDano  [View Original Post]
    I was there last Thursday during day shift. I had a new girl approach me and offer 200 for all. I politely declined she instantly said 150. I told her I was only there because I had 40 minutes to kill until I had to be some where and at 150 I wasnt respectfully interrsted. She said the bouncers would kick me out if I offered her a 100 or less. I said I come here 3 to 4 times a month and know several girls that charge 100 to 120.

    She was little pissed and said this was her 1st day and that is what the bouncer friend of hers told her before she started.
    Interesting. So, essentially, the bouncers have turned into pimps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape