Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 26409
-
04-03-18 00:02 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 430Leah
Not her. She looks like this.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-18 13:04 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 26Total D- bag move!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-18 22:31 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 1244Eastside Leah
Here are a couple links to her pages and a pic. No idea why she doesn't reply but she was aware of this site.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
http://leah.supergfe.com/
http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/leah-10
https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin...h-414-810-8330
-
04-01-18 22:25 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 169East Side Leah
No that's not her. The last four digits is the number that I've been using since I first saw her a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 18:47 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 131Nah. The 27 or so in Franklin.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 23:44 #1384Banned Member

Posts: 373This her? If so she's adv on BP.
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 20:11 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 46Jenny
I think her number is 867-5309.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 12:06 #1382Banned Member

Posts: 287ISO Jenny
Anybody have info on this cutie? She's had a couple of ads in the past, but nothing recent. Wondering if she is still active or not. PM me if you'd rather not post publicly. Thanks!
-
03-30-18 23:15 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 430Samantha
Is this late 40's / early 50's tall Samantha?
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 17:28 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 131Samantha
Saw her again. Cute face. Filthy incall. She's gained weight but swallows like a champ. YMMV.
-
03-30-18 08:02 #1379Regular Member

Posts: 11Resolved
Thanks man. We got it covered. Can't wait to meet her. Might even have enough cash for another round too.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 05:48 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 217Leah
Not sure if I did the search correctly but I looked her up on Milwaukee county inmate search on her real name and nothing. Also, she did mention that she had a guy pay for her room on a weekly basis. And whenever he wanted to come by she had to oblige. Cut my last session short because of that and that's why I thought I was cut out. Dude got too jealous. If that's the case then she's better off in jail than with some psycho.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 23:28 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 715Leah
Reminds me of making a date with a girl at 2:30. Drive two hours and then nothing. I found out later that between the time we made the date and when I got there she was arrested.
Sometimes these girls have busy confusing lives.
Just another possibility.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 21:51 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 430Kendall
Actually, if you had google searched "Kendall Milwaukee Escort" the first one that pops up would be all that you need. You actually had all the info you needed.
Originally Posted by DJTrain
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 21:49 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 430Leah
I contacted her on 2/16 at 3 pm and she said she could see me in a couple of hours. Then she went dark. Tried once since then, no response.
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





