Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1389

    Leah

    Not her. She looks like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    This her? If so she's adv on BP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .1leah.jpg‎  

  2. #1388

    Total D- bag move!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #1387

    Eastside Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    This her? If so she's adv on BP.
    Here are a couple links to her pages and a pic. No idea why she doesn't reply but she was aware of this site.

    http://leah.supergfe.com/

    http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/leah-10

    https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin...h-414-810-8330
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leah-escort-57108.jpeg.jpg‎  

  4. #1386

    East Side Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    This her? If so she's adv on BP.
    No that's not her. The last four digits is the number that I've been using since I first saw her a few years ago.

  5. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Is this late 40's / early 50's tall Samantha?
    Nah. The 27 or so in Franklin.

  6. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in touch with Leah have not heard back from her in a few weeks last number I have ends in 8330.
    This her? If so she's adv on BP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa2a19ce87b9a11d8e7bd9c185943163.jpg‎  

  7. #1383

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have info on this cutie? She's had a couple of ads in the past, but nothing recent. Wondering if she is still active or not. PM me if you'd rather not post publicly. Thanks!
    I think her number is 867-5309.

  8. #1382

    ISO Jenny

    Anybody have info on this cutie? She's had a couple of ads in the past, but nothing recent. Wondering if she is still active or not. PM me if you'd rather not post publicly. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenny.jpg‎  

  9. #1381

    Samantha

    Is this late 40's / early 50's tall Samantha?

    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again. Cute face. Filthy incall. She's gained weight but swallows like a champ. YMMV.

  10. #1380

    Samantha

    Saw her again. Cute face. Filthy incall. She's gained weight but swallows like a champ. YMMV.

  11. #1379

    Resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Actually, if you had google searched "Kendall Milwaukee Escort" the first one that pops up would be all that you need. You actually had all the info you needed.
    Thanks man. We got it covered. Can't wait to meet her. Might even have enough cash for another round too.

  12. #1378

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of making a date with a girl at 2:30. Drive two hours and then nothing. I found out later that between the time we made the date and when I got there she was arrested.

    Sometimes these girls have busy confusing lives.

    Just another possibility.
    Not sure if I did the search correctly but I looked her up on Milwaukee county inmate search on her real name and nothing. Also, she did mention that she had a guy pay for her room on a weekly basis. And whenever he wanted to come by she had to oblige. Cut my last session short because of that and that's why I thought I was cut out. Dude got too jealous. If that's the case then she's better off in jail than with some psycho.

  13. #1377

    Leah

    Reminds me of making a date with a girl at 2:30. Drive two hours and then nothing. I found out later that between the time we made the date and when I got there she was arrested.

    Sometimes these girls have busy confusing lives.

    Just another possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her on 2/16 at 3 pm and she said she could see me in a couple of hours. Then she went dark. Tried once since then, no response.

  14. #1376

    Kendall

    Actually, if you had google searched "Kendall Milwaukee Escort" the first one that pops up would be all that you need. You actually had all the info you needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrain  [View Original Post]
    Google search for Kendall. Pretty sure that's not going to yield me much without a little more info. But thanks for being so helpful.

  15. #1375

    Leah

    I contacted her on 2/16 at 3 pm and she said she could see me in a couple of hours. Then she went dark. Tried once since then, no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in touch with Leah have not heard back from her in a few weeks last number I have ends in 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Been knocking a few off the list and she was next but no response from her the last 3 weeks. Have texted in the past and have always gotten a response. Maybe she is finished with the hobby?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was alone on that. She stopped replying to me around Feb. But I seen her on new years eve. Thought she was tired of me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape