Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 1360 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9256

    Has Hustler Club changed its name?

    I heard a report that Hustler Club in Lincoln Park (a Detroit suburb) had recently changed its name to Dreamgirls. Any confirmation of the name change from locals?

    Has anyone visited the club lately? I'm curious if the name change implies an improvement in management or an upgrade in talent and value?

    When it first opened, Hustler was one of my favorite clubs in metro Detroit. But the Deja Vu corporate office took over management of the club and the club spiraled down hill. To my knowledge, Dreamgirls is still part of the Deja Vu corporate chain (along with the Hustler brand name) so I'm not very optimistic about improvements in the talent and value at this club. It still has a very nice building but this club needs much more than a name change to compete with the other strip clubs in metro Detroit that offer quality adult entertainment at a reasonable value.

  2. #9255

    SC rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the area as of 3 months ago. This weekend was my first time going to any of the local clubs. I am usually a SA guy. However after reading some of the things on this board I thought I would try. My first question is the pricing. I went to Subi's and to Coli last night and both prices I got were no where near what you all are saying. Subi's I was quoted $$ Obviously I did not partake but she would not budge at all. Most of the dancers at Subi's I was not interested in so I left and went to Coli. At Coli I scoped out the dancers for 30 minutes or so and waited. I seen a couple I was interested in and talked to them when they were on stage. Both of them said $$$ for BBBJ and covered GFE. I did try to negotiate but it went nowhere. Last I went to Bogarts as it seems to be reasonable. I am sorry guys but most of them would have to pay me to sleep with them. There was one I thought was ok but I still did not even try. Now I have been on SA for 3 years and have skills to negotiate. I am a normal early 40 dude that dressed nice and normal. I am not sure what I did but the SC scene is new to me. Any help would be great. If this the case I am sticking to SA. Something about finding those college girls that are new to SA and are willing to do it for 200-300 BB and everything. I like the chase of it.

    Thanks.
    I think most would say anywhere between one-twenty to two for fun in VIP. I think also that the guys on SA would say you should stick with SA, as the quality you are enjoying now surpasses what you'll find in the SC.

  3. #9254
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the area as of 3 months ago. This weekend was my first time going to any of the local clubs. I am usually a SA guy. However after reading some of the things on this board I thought I would try. My first question is the pricing. I went to Subi's and to Coli last night and both prices I got were no where near what you all are saying. Subi's I was quoted $$ Obviously I did not partake but she would not budge at all. Most of the dancers at Subi's I was not interested in so I left and went to Coli. At Coli I scoped out the dancers for 30 minutes or so and waited. I seen a couple I was interested in and talked to them when they were on stage. Both of them said $$$ for BBBJ and covered GFE. I did try to negotiate but it went nowhere. Last I went to Bogarts as it seems to be reasonable. I am sorry guys but most of them would have to pay me to sleep with them. There was one I thought was ok but I still did not even try. Now I have been on SA for 3 years and have skills to negotiate. I am a normal early 40 dude that dressed nice and normal. I am not sure what I did but the SC scene is new to me. Any help would be great. If this the case I am sticking to SA. Something about finding those college girls that are new to SA and are willing to do it for 200-300 BB and everything. I like the chase of it.

    Thanks.
    Subi's was suppose to say $$ not $$.

  4. #9253
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the area as of 3 months ago. This weekend was my first time going to any of the local clubs. I am usually a SA guy. However after reading some of the things on this board I thought I would try. My first question is the pricing. I went to Subi's and to Coli last night and both prices I got were no where near what you all are saying. Subi's I was quoted $$ Obviously I did not partake but she would not budge at all. Most of the dancers at Subi's I was not interested in so I left and went to Coli. At Coli I scoped out the dancers for 30 minutes or so and waited. I seen a couple I was interested in and talked to them when they were on stage. Both of them said $$$ for BBBJ and covered GFE. I did try to negotiate but it went nowhere. Last I went to Bogarts as it seems to be reasonable. I am sorry guys but most of them would have to pay me to sleep with them. There was one I thought was ok but I still did not even try. Now I have been on SA for 3 years and have skills to negotiate. I am a normal early 40 dude that dressed nice and normal. I am not sure what I did but the SC scene is new to me. Any help would be great. If this the case I am sticking to SA. Something about finding those college girls that are new to SA and are willing to do it for 200-300 BB and everything. I like the chase of it.

    Thanks.
    Try BT's Dearborn. Coli is very high end and Bogart's is very low end, BT's is kind of in the middle. You may be a good negotiator with SA girls but strippers are a different breed, it's a learning curve. You might have to go a few times to learn their way of thinking. Try going on slow days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) two hours before the shift ends, you might have better luck with your negotiating.

    Good luck and keep trying.

    P.S. Never pay up front (even part of the money) and always negotiate at the table, not in the VIP.

  5. #9252

    Help with Prices.

    I am new to the area as of 3 months ago. This weekend was my first time going to any of the local clubs. I am usually a SA guy. However after reading some of the things on this board I thought I would try. My first question is the pricing. I went to Subi's and to Coli last night and both prices I got were no where near what you all are saying. Subi's I was quoted $$ Obviously I did not partake but she would not budge at all. Most of the dancers at Subi's I was not interested in so I left and went to Coli. At Coli I scoped out the dancers for 30 minutes or so and waited. I seen a couple I was interested in and talked to them when they were on stage. Both of them said $$$ for BBBJ and covered GFE. I did try to negotiate but it went nowhere. Last I went to Bogarts as it seems to be reasonable. I am sorry guys but most of them would have to pay me to sleep with them. There was one I thought was ok but I still did not even try. Now I have been on SA for 3 years and have skills to negotiate. I am a normal early 40 dude that dressed nice and normal. I am not sure what I did but the SC scene is new to me. Any help would be great. If this the case I am sticking to SA. Something about finding those college girls that are new to SA and are willing to do it for 200-300 BB and everything. I like the chase of it.

    Thanks.

  6. #9251
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman200  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Angie from silver cricket? Brunette, slim but not skinny, and cute. I know they fired her last fall but never heard if she landed anywhere else.
    Ask the DJ, I'm sure he knows.

  7. #9250
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick1983  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great assessment.

    In my travels, I have found you can get extras in the VIP in other cities. But it will cost. A LOT. San Fran. Extras are $200-$300+. Miami. Same thing. I've never been offered or had extras at any SC in Vegas. Detroit has the lowest and most stable average pricing in this regard (head=$100, FS=$150). And those prices have held for at least 10 years. Considering you can get an hour of FS with a decent-looking provider for $150-200 in the D and top shelf provider for $250-350. SC pricing makes sense. Totally different experiences and time limitations.
    I'm sure you can get some type of extras in any city if you have the cash, but yes we have a very good thing here in Detroit.

  8. #9249
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic what happened that sex is occurring in such places is almost exclusively a Detroit thing and as a result of the great recession. The regular strippers lost the gravy train and the replacement strippers during the economic downturn were okay with turning tricks instead of merely tease dancing.

    What happened is the culture changed and the replacement strippers taught the new talent the new culture. The turning tricks strippers basically changed the entire culture and the new girls were non the wiser that the previous strippers only stripped and weren't doing extras. At most back in the day what you could expect would be them grabbing your junk and simulating sex acts, the recession brought a whole new interaction and there has to be one or two pioneering women who brought about this change. That guy is going to be extremely let down in Vegas if he is expecting to have sex inside the VIP.
    Thanks for the great assessment.

    In my travels, I have found you can get extras in the VIP in other cities. But it will cost. A LOT. San Fran. Extras are $200-$300+. Miami. Same thing. I've never been offered or had extras at any SC in Vegas. Detroit has the lowest and most stable average pricing in this regard (head=$100, FS=$150). And those prices have held for at least 10 years. Considering you can get an hour of FS with a decent-looking provider for $150-200 in the D and top shelf provider for $250-350. SC pricing makes sense. Totally different experiences and time limitations.

  9. #9248

    Sc violet

    Shoot little mommy with a little bit a baby damage however she thinks she's worth a hell of a lot more than the standard he wanted twice the going rate in and only offered one song while her skills are top notch and takes good direction. Would want to see if you other options at the club happy hunting mongers.

  10. #9247

    Re: Flight Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.
    I never have been nor would I probably go to Flight Club or landing Strip. Landing Strip always seems to be in the news being busted for nonsense every couple of years or so. In general I stay away from the high end clubs. I will never have that high end lifestyle so that atmosphere is too much for me. If they are looking for the guy who drives the Vette that ain't me.

  11. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.
    Most of the girls working at Flight are from Penthouse (closed until May 4). They are a little more aggressive then the FC staff.

  12. #9245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Flight Club

    Last night I went to Flight Club with a small contingent of mongerers from Toledo. The talent was absolutely stunning, and the place was hopping for sure. I don't know if I'm just getting more grumpy as I age, but I was really turned off by the attitude that most of the dancers had though. I get that they are there to make money, but when they had no intention of sitting with you before going in the back. One girl, who we nicknamed grandma (Great big titties, but showed her age), came up to us, saw my buddy's wallet in his front pocket and patted it saying "You need to spend some of that. Come in the back with me. " When he politely declined and asked her to come back later as we had just got there, she huffed off never to be heard from again. Similar circumstances happened with 2 other girls that approached us within the first 20 minutes of being there. Ultimately, mongering took place by two of my group, but I declined due to the turn off of rushing the process.

    On a side note, I saw a girl get slapped in the face by a patron. Security was quick to handle it, thankfully.

  13. #9244

    Angie.

    Anyone know what happened to Angie from silver cricket? Brunette, slim but not skinny, and cute. I know they fired her last fall but never heard if she landed anywhere else.

  14. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha, yes, I did, thanks for reminding me I might find this online. So I am looking it up now.

    And, ugh. That's gross. I am not repeating that, even here.
    LOL. You're right. It's very gross.

  15. #9242

    VIO tax at SC?

    Is this the new norm?

    Been out of Detroit for the past few years. Just got back and thought I'd have a "lunch" break at The Criket. I don't recall a $10 to get a seat in the back before, and I don't like it. Considering I only plan on making a trip to the back once before heading out, this is annoying.

    Only ever hit SC and Bogeys. Any place that doesn't tax you for a quick lunch break release?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape