Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 888 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #892

    Chelsea

    I suppose I should feel lucky. She never got me financial. Well, once but as I was giving it to her I told her I will never see this again. But that didn't stop her from constantly trying. It's sad. I believe she would be a sweet women. But is the most disturb person I have met. I'm sure she will continue doing what she is doing. Eventually it will be the wrong person. And she will get hurt or worse. Emotionally is a different story. But I never truly believed her. Not that I didn't hope it was true. Any way. If it helps you. I image she will never stop prostituting. She will never know what it's like to be in an loving caring adult relationship. No long term relationships for her. If she lives long enough her family will disown her. And at the end she will probably die alone in hotel room with a needle in her arm. I'm not bitter at all. Ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea has great reviews and gives an outstanding session. No doubt about that. Jump at the chance and see her as often as you can. Make sure you get what you pay for at the time because she has another insidious side. She has a well-deserved reputation for last minute no shows, poor communication, and manipulating guys for money. I know from personal experience. She makes excuses but if she cared it wouldn't be a problem. She texts all the time with her sister with no problem. She simply chooses to ignore you. She is the absolute worst in communication and far from professional. She's far worse than any other professional worth her name. The line of guys that she's manipulated outside session for money is long and stretches back to when she first came on the scene in 2014 as the "Twin Peaks Girl". Numerous guys posted that she intentionally manipulated them for money. Search her on the forum. Find out for yourself. Several posters reading this now know exactly what I mean. I've known her for three years, seen her many times, been stood up more times than I can recall, was told we have a "special relationship", and I helped her out a lot. We were very close, according to her, had some hot times together, and I know things about her few people know. I know what it's like when she really orgasms. She fakes it during sessions, according to her. I know her first name and her four last names; two married last names. Did you know she's technically still married? I helped her out numerous times while we were "friends". She made many, many promises, often swearing on the life of her son, but kept none of them. Her excuses were outrageously nonsensical. Relating all those would take a separate post. When I refused to help her any more without some proof where the money went I rarely heard from her after and then only when she needed more help. I caught her in several lies saying she was in the hospital with seizures or in Asheville supposedly visiting her mother when in fact she was in regular contact with others. She claims she and her mother were in serious car accident last year with mom in a coma and she was moved to Asheville later. I defy you to find any record of the accident or of mom being in the hospital. She claimed to have seizures the last two years starting around Christmas time and was in the hospital at least 20-30 times. You'll have a hard time finding her as a patient at any area hospital though. She has four last names and says she can't remember which name she was admitted under. Really?? You'll never be able to confirm anything she says. She was in a bad accident in January. Check the scar on her lower leg. So while she was laid up from seizures and the accident she had fake reviews posted here and on TER to keep her name in circulation and to stay in competition with Jewls. Ask her why Western Union refuses to send her money. Her hair is a tragedy. I've been with her when she was complimented on her "dreads" but they aren't dreadlocks. It's from over two years of putting her hair up in a bun and not taking care of her hair. No salon will touch it without cutting it all off first.

    She says the recent accident changed her life and she was going to be a real professional to change her reputation. By recent posts you be the judge about that. What I know is that basic character is extremely hard to change and her natural instinct is to mislead, lie about the most minuscule thing, and be intellectually dishonest. She says she has a serious boyfriend now; a former client, and wants to get out of the business. Without help I doubt she can do that. She wonders why guys start to develop a romantic interest and want a real relationship with her after a couple visits when she actively encourages it to keep guys coming back. She ever tell you "You're special" or have a special relationship? Were condoms optional?

    I'm sure some of you can't wait to report this post to her. She reads everything here anyway. I'm sure she will tell you that I'm just angry because she won't see me and I'm lying. I have emails and screenshots to prove my story. I did try recently to her as a professional and got no response. I'm disappointed that someone who I thought was a friend was false from the start. I'm not angry with her. She can't help what she is. I'm upset with myself that I ever believed her, but I'm not lying and she knows it. Question her and she'll flash her eyes, give you that demure smile, flash her tits at you and your little head will take over and you'll believe her. That's cool. You should see her as long as you're happy and get what you pay for but the probability she'll pay back your debt approaches zero. Someday you'll understand that you were happy she saw you but you would have been happier if she hadn't. I thought she was a friend but she was quick to ghost me as soon as it served her purpose. She's a sex provider, not your friend. It's sad to be Chelsea.

    I'm posting some personal photos. Sorry some are sideways. Posting this is not without risk. Chelsea says she knows "people in low places" that she asks to "visit" people who cross her. She knows I haven't told everything. Yet.

    As always, JMHO.

  2. #891

    Ask for a freebie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDud  [View Original Post]
    There is a simple test to see if feelings have truly developed. Ask her for money. Make up some bs about needing cash for a gambling debt or they are going to break your arm. Something drastic. If she comes thru for you, then she's got feelings for you. If she ignores you, well, you get the point. It's that simple. I've done this test for YEARS and only had ONE girl hand over the cash because of feelings. We had a very good relationship until she moved away with her new husband. So it is possible, just Very, VERY rare!

    -MD.
    My test when you start feeling like friends. Ask for a freebie. So you see a girl two or three times per month and it feels really good emotionally and you give her couple hundred on your way out the door. So after several months you get pretty friendly.

    Try this. Text her the day before an appointment and say you'd love to see her tomorrow but you are short on cash this week due to (car repair / tax bill / dentist bill / lost wallet). Her answer will show you a lot. I've had this work both ways actually.

    The couple times that I did get a freebie, I made it up to the girl later just because I really am a nice guy to people that are nice to me (and a prick to those who aren't). Most girls in this hobby will find an excuse to not see you. Some will even get down right pissed off. Oh well.

    I just recently had an arrangement with an SA girl come to an end. We met in December shortly after she put her ad up. I may have been her first response. We met in public then went back to her place. She was young and just broken up with a boy her age she'd been with for years. We had the type of sex where a curious young person was anxiuos to learn from an older experienced person. I did my usual Monk / NCIS investigatory stunts and learned that she had a normal education, good job, family, etc and really had just ended a monogamous relationship right before we met. So I would visit her at her apartment every other Saturday. After each visit I would give her a couple hundred, and she seemed truly appreciative. The next visit she would proudly display some new shoes or clothes she had bought. She was horny but inexperienced. Beautiful and smart. Over the course of several visits, I taught her to deepthroat, take it in her butt, dp her with toys, submit to spankings and following directions as to what she should be wearing or what toys to have on the bed when I arrived. How could I not fall for a chick like this? We would text in between visits and talk about stuff we were doing outside of the arrangement. Being the amateur detective that I am, I would ask her about what fun things she did on our off / in-between weekends and she tell me about an event or whatever and it would check out. So I thought I may very well be the only monger she's seeing. She did mention a couple boys her age that she saw when out and about that she was thinking about hooking up with and would actually ask my advice. So while enjoying this little hottie for several months, I do notice she is logged onto SA regularly, but I don't mention that to her.

    Two weeks ago I send a friendly text mid week to set up our Saturday play time. I was going to give her instructions to wear a certain outfit and to tell her which of her little plugs I expected to find in her butt when I arrived. She completely surprised me with a return text that she had been on a few dates with a non-SA guy that she'd met when out-and-about and that she was becoming romantically involved. She wanted to give this "regular relationship" a chance and wasn't feeling good about sex with other men while dating this regular guy. I responded with a classy "I understand but I'm disappointed, let me know how it goes, good luck".

    And guess what my friends. Yeah, I got a broken heart. Sat around feeling sorry for myself. But I deserved it. How real of a relationship can a guy in his 50's have with a girl in her 20's? Especially when I'm a normal guy and this girl looks like a model and does anything (anything!) you ask in the bedroom. Now here's the best part. She still logs on to her SA profile occasionally. What I now think happened was that she simply found an acceptable man that was willing to spend more. And I understand that. She's young, just stating out with her own place and wanting to make some money. I was dropping 200 per visit and she probably found a guy dropping 400. Economics 101. She probably really likes me enough not to be rude about the truth so she gave "the boyfriend story". Damm. I asked her to keep in touch and I will send a friendly "hi, how you been" text once a month or so just in case there's a chance of tagging that tight ass again. But it's over.

    I cannot reveal exactly who this girl is. For one thing, she's just too damn good to be true and I do have a selfish interest. For another thing, (can't make this stuff up) after meeting her, I realize that I work at the same place as her father, I live in the same small town as her parents (not Greenville). Things could go from awkward to really bad.

    But, I will offer this. If one of you is seeing an educated young blonde, no peircings no tattoos, at an apartment near the Pelham & Haywood intersection, send me a PM. I'm just dying of curiousity and would love to compare notes. I find this whole thing fascinating. I'm a people watcher, detective, amateur psychologist haha.

    Mikey.

  3. #890

    Simple Test

    There is a simple test to see if feelings have truly developed. Ask her for money. Make up some bs about needing cash for a gambling debt or they are going to break your arm. Something drastic. If she comes thru for you, then she's got feelings for you. If she ignores you, well, you get the point. It's that simple. I've done this test for YEARS and only had ONE girl hand over the cash because of feelings. We had a very good relationship until she moved away with her new husband. So it is possible, just Very, VERY rare!

    -MD.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPinkPanther  [View Original Post]
    First time posting. I've seen Chelsea a few times over the years. Also a good time. I have a question. How many know her real name? And how many of us does she say she cares for? Like she will texts on hoildays. And I know. I know. Dumb ass. It's her job. I haven't seen her in a while. Just curious.

  4. #889

    Brother Shelby

    You are my hero, just wish I could have got the video's going, LOL She did look like she was curling your toes, omglol.

    Seriously, a gratitude of thanks for all the money you, and ABC also, saved me from this one, grief and time as well.

    Thank God as I get older it don't take near as much as it use to.

    Peace Brother,

    L2 p.

  5. #888

    It is about being professional

    It's a Paid for Service that shouldn't come with so many How Special You are texts, The Only One, yada, or Anywhere out of session. Getting so many texts, can be a result of hardly answering them, while throwing all the BS your way. Then pop up and respond with pleas for help. Tell you how Special you are after 2nd session. You're different. Connected. Only one they text with out of session. Don't see anyone else Please. Only one that doesn't fake with, Only One other things.

    You befriend, you believe. Then wonder if your so special, never a text asking a simple How's your day. You get them for God knows Everything else. But so is a lot of others claiming the same. Ask and deny. MoneyGram's here, driving funds up Personally 50 plus miles away. Not claiming, facts. Goes far deeper, so I'll stop. Do as one pleases, don't say you weren't warned. That's out of bounds to me and most, outside of sessions, Inside as well. Anyone who does things to people, stoop on another level. Of course they deny, it's everyone else fault. He did this, yada, not me.

    I have seen Several Professionals now. This problem never occurs. Funny when they give you hug, and tell you how you got conned. Actually it's not funny. They don't laugh at all.

    I was Special on Second Session. Do as you please, don't discount others truth because it is. I call my own self a fool. I was. When you know and still try to help, be a friend, yeah.

    To each their own, own choices. Really sad. I would have, feels like I did, walk through fire for Chelsea. All in jest, a game.

    I was warned, I chose to believe in her. Warned so many times, I stuck, but asked questions. Liars. Still tried knowing I was a game. Nothing more than playing marbles. No cares. I was still much more than friends until the last week we spoke.

  6. #887

    The Chelsea Turner I know

    Chelsea has great reviews and gives an outstanding session. No doubt about that. Jump at the chance and see her as often as you can. Make sure you get what you pay for at the time because she has another insidious side. She has a well-deserved reputation for last minute no shows, poor communication, and manipulating guys for money. I know from personal experience. She makes excuses but if she cared it wouldn't be a problem. She texts all the time with her sister with no problem. She simply chooses to ignore you. She is the absolute worst in communication and far from professional. She's far worse than any other professional worth her name. The line of guys that she's manipulated outside session for money is long and stretches back to when she first came on the scene in 2014 as the "Twin Peaks Girl". Numerous guys posted that she intentionally manipulated them for money. Search her on the forum. Find out for yourself. Several posters reading this now know exactly what I mean. I've known her for three years, seen her many times, been stood up more times than I can recall, was told we have a "special relationship", and I helped her out a lot. We were very close, according to her, had some hot times together, and I know things about her few people know. I know what it's like when she really orgasms. She fakes it during sessions, according to her. I know her first name and her four last names; two married last names. Did you know she's technically still married? I helped her out numerous times while we were "friends". She made many, many promises, often swearing on the life of her son, but kept none of them. Her excuses were outrageously nonsensical. Relating all those would take a separate post. When I refused to help her any more without some proof where the money went I rarely heard from her after and then only when she needed more help. I caught her in several lies saying she was in the hospital with seizures or in Asheville supposedly visiting her mother when in fact she was in regular contact with others. She claims she and her mother were in serious car accident last year with mom in a coma and she was moved to Asheville later. I defy you to find any record of the accident or of mom being in the hospital. She claimed to have seizures the last two years starting around Christmas time and was in the hospital at least 20-30 times. You'll have a hard time finding her as a patient at any area hospital though. She has four last names and says she can't remember which name she was admitted under. Really?? You'll never be able to confirm anything she says. She was in a bad accident in January. Check the scar on her lower leg. So while she was laid up from seizures and the accident she had fake reviews posted here and on TER to keep her name in circulation and to stay in competition with Jewls. Ask her why Western Union refuses to send her money. Her hair is a tragedy. I've been with her when she was complimented on her "dreads" but they aren't dreadlocks. It's from over two years of putting her hair up in a bun and not taking care of her hair. No salon will touch it without cutting it all off first.

    She says the recent accident changed her life and she was going to be a real professional to change her reputation. By recent posts you be the judge about that. What I know is that basic character is extremely hard to change and her natural instinct is to mislead, lie about the most minuscule thing, and be intellectually dishonest. She says she has a serious boyfriend now; a former client, and wants to get out of the business. Without help I doubt she can do that. She wonders why guys start to develop a romantic interest and want a real relationship with her after a couple visits when she actively encourages it to keep guys coming back. She ever tell you "You're special" or have a special relationship? Were condoms optional?

    I'm sure some of you can't wait to report this post to her. She reads everything here anyway. I'm sure she will tell you that I'm just angry because she won't see me and I'm lying. I have emails and screenshots to prove my story. I did try recently to her as a professional and got no response. I'm disappointed that someone who I thought was a friend was false from the start. I'm not angry with her. She can't help what she is. I'm upset with myself that I ever believed her, but I'm not lying and she knows it. Question her and she'll flash her eyes, give you that demure smile, flash her tits at you and your little head will take over and you'll believe her. That's cool. You should see her as long as you're happy and get what you pay for but the probability she'll pay back your debt approaches zero. Someday you'll understand that you were happy she saw you but you would have been happier if she hadn't. I thought she was a friend but she was quick to ghost me as soon as it served her purpose. She's a sex provider, not your friend. It's sad to be Chelsea.

    I'm posting some personal photos. Sorry some are sideways. Posting this is not without risk. Chelsea says she knows "people in low places" that she asks to "visit" people who cross her. She knows I haven't told everything. Yet.

    As always, JMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160317_211246.jpg‎   A4.jpg‎   20160628_203638.jpg‎   A13.jpg‎   M7.jpg‎  

    M5.jpg‎   A5.jpg‎   M6.jpg‎   A10.jpg‎  

  7. #886

    Keep it proffesional

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty, as well. Almost cost me everything. I would stop short of saying it was a con job. I will just say, she was motivated by the dollar. (I'm not talking about Chelsea, here.) Bottom line, we were both interested in pursuing and seeing where things led and probably could have worked. Lots of good times. But, after about 6 months, it became clear everything would be great as long as I kept her living standards where she thought it should be. We were well beyond pay for play. But towards the end, it still felt like a business arrangement. I ended it because feelings became involved, expectations did not quite match. It's a shame too, because this girl was beautiful and amazing in the sack. To this day, I think it could have worked out well, but in my mind, I always thought the money was a big motivator for her. She was much younger, much better looking, etc. Granted, I coughed up less than $1,000 to her in those 6 months.

    My advice, things can absolutely develop. But in my experience, girls that come from this line of work are hardened to put $ above anything else.
    I think a few of us have been in a situation where the provider and the hobbyist "hit"it off or atleast the hope from the hobbyist is they will. Each provider I have seen is extremely different. He'll if I could pick from the current pool of the fine lady's in the upstate and pull a weird science experiment and build my own provider my life would be perfect. . LOL Gentlemen imagine a provider with the enthusiasm of jewels, her kisses, the way she works those hips. The best BBBJ of Chealsee with her tight body, the coolness of Sophie with an intellectual side that can be as sensual as Hell. Every damn one of us would be broke. Here is my two sense a provider I once heard complained how she got tons of text over and over all day long a nd it was exhausting to constantly respond. She made a good point we don't go to our barbers, mechanics, or dental hygienists and once service is rendured a constantly text them. Everyone needs remember this is a paid for service that is it nothing more nothing less. Have fun and stay say.

    Magicstixx.

  8. #885

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty, as well. Almost cost me everything. I would stop short of saying it was a con job. I will just say, she was motivated by the dollar. (I'm not talking about Chelsea, here.) Bottom line, we were both interested in pursuing and seeing where things led and probably could have worked. Lots of good times. But, after about 6 months, it became clear everything would be great as long as I kept her living standards where she thought it should be. We were well beyond pay for play. But towards the end, it still felt like a business arrangement. I ended it because feelings became involved, expectations did not quite match. It's a shame too, because this girl was beautiful and amazing in the sack. To this day, I think it could have worked out well, but in my mind, I always thought the money was a big motivator for her. She was much younger, much better looking, etc. Granted, I coughed up less than $1,000 to her in those 6 months.

    My advice, things can absolutely develop. But in my experience, girls that come from this line of work are hardened to put $ above anything else.
    I've had a similar experience to this but she was definitely motivated by the money! I only fell for it because of a previous girl that actually fell for me and would no longer accept money from me. I now find it best not to try to take it there unless your first contact with the girl is outside of the biz. I've gotten pretty good at that over the years LOL. But al in all don't get sucked in to the mind games.

  9. #884
    I'm guilty, as well. Almost cost me everything. I would stop short of saying it was a con job. I will just say, she was motivated by the dollar. (I'm not talking about Chelsea, here.) Bottom line, we were both interested in pursuing and seeing where things led and probably could have worked. Lots of good times. But, after about 6 months, it became clear everything would be great as long as I kept her living standards where she thought it should be. We were well beyond pay for play. But towards the end, it still felt like a business arrangement. I ended it because feelings became involved, expectations did not quite match. It's a shame too, because this girl was beautiful and amazing in the sack. To this day, I think it could have worked out well, but in my mind, I always thought the money was a big motivator for her. She was much younger, much better looking, etc. Granted, I coughed up less than $1,000 to her in those 6 months.

    My advice, things can absolutely develop. But in my experience, girls that come from this line of work are hardened to put $ above anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese4  [View Original Post]
    I ranked near the top regarding being a fool who Really believed things. Even when I knew better, I still tried to believe, be a friend, that "Special, different, Only One, Friends but More Person".

    Yada. I tried and can live with my Intentions. Always a gentlemen, that's for sure. But learned a hard lesson. Some just don't care what they do and it's all part of the Con. Cost me a lot l, not just financial. But faith, trusting in people. Some things are low, even in this part of life.

  10. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese4  [View Original Post]
    Really want to know that answer? I don't think so. A lot of That, really isn't part of The Job. Another label for that. First time poster I see. Regardless, seems you know the drill.
    I ranked near the top regarding being a fool who Really believed things. Even when I knew better, I still tried to believe, be a friend, that "Special, different, Only One, Friends but More Person".

    Yada. I tried and can live with my Intentions. Always a gentlemen, that's for sure. But learned a hard lesson. Some just don't care what they do and it's all part of the Con. Cost me a lot l, not just financial. But faith, trusting in people. Some things are low, even in this part of life.

  11. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPinkPanther  [View Original Post]
    First time posting. I've seen Chelsea a few times over the years. Also a good time. I have a question. How many know her real name? And how many of us does she say she cares for? Like she will texts on hoildays. And I know. I know. Dumb ass. It's her job. I haven't seen her in a while. Just curious.
    Really want to know that answer? I don't think so. A lot of That, really isn't part of The Job. Another label for that. First time poster I see. Regardless, seems you know the drill.

  12. #881

    Chelsea

    First time posting. I've seen Chelsea a few times over the years. Also a good time. I have a question. How many know her real name? And how many of us does she say she cares for? Like she will texts on hoildays. And I know. I know. Dumb ass. It's her job. I haven't seen her in a while. Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea flakes alot. When you do end up seeing her it's an amazing time. And I enjoy it greatly. But actually getting to that point can be rather frustrating. I remember one time I gave her 8 chances to come over. I know, I know. I probably should have given up, but like I said the time spent with her was amazing so every day I kept trying to get her to come. And finally she did. So if you have the willpower, be prepared to set up a couple of agreed times before it actually happens.

  13. #880

    Chelsea Flaking

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Chelsea little over a week or so ago via one of the non-BP hobby sites and we had a little back and forth conversation that appeared to have been going well. She agreed to a proposed time for us to meet on the next day. However, when I attempted to call her to confirm our arrangement, all I got was crickets.

    So, needless to say, I've added another one to my growing FLAKE List in the Upstate.

    I hope others have better success than I did.

    Play Safe!

    HEx.
    Chelsea flakes alot. When you do end up seeing her it's an amazing time. And I enjoy it greatly. But actually getting to that point can be rather frustrating. I remember one time I gave her 8 chances to come over. I know, I know. I probably should have given up, but like I said the time spent with her was amazing so every day I kept trying to get her to come. And finally she did. So if you have the willpower, be prepared to set up a couple of agreed times before it actually happens.

  14. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Chelsea lately? Been a while since I've seen a review or whatever. Just wondering if she's still the same and all is well. I'm thinking of texting her for an appointment.

    Mikey.
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Texted back and forth a bit last week with her. She was ready to go once I got some free time. Everything seems fine. Damn, I need to text her today, thanks for the reminder.
    I contacted Chelsea little over a week or so ago via one of the non-BP hobby sites and we had a little back and forth conversation that appeared to have been going well. She agreed to a proposed time for us to meet on the next day. However, when I attempted to call her to confirm our arrangement, all I got was crickets.

    So, needless to say, I've added another one to my growing FLAKE List in the Upstate.

    I hope others have better success than I did.

    Play Safe!

    HEx.

  15. #878

    Funny!

    I am strictly a two-some kinda guy, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know, I'm such a pervert!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape