Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10627
-
03-29-18 20:16 #517Senior Member

Posts: 34I think you're referencing Sofia Black. She posted on tna today but sadly she's in Bend.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 17:30 #516Senior Member

Posts: 54Gina
She gave good head like the other says and does provide BBFS, but The service seems a little rush. Appointment was for an hour but she was done at about 25 min. She have a few more appointments afterward and that's maybe why the rush. She is a sweet girl though.
-
03-29-18 14:01 #515Regular Member

Posts: 7SOpHiA_BlAcK
Her tna name is sOpHiA_BlAcK she was great. Rosetta gave me a intro to her. Sophia moved to BendI hope she comeback soon.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Rosetta was the best. I knew her for a long time. It got to a point where she didn't even charge me LOL. I miss her so much. I was in the ICU the day she passed.
-
03-28-18 17:47 #514Senior Member

Posts: 54Gina
Holly hell she's busy, but even being busy she still replied quickly. Keeping finger cross for her to be available.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 12:14 #513Senior Member

Posts: 54Never heard back.
I have sent him info, and I know my info is not bogus but I have never receive any reply. I posted quite a few on here before and some were even vouch for. I have more but will no longer share with him.
Originally Posted by GetRealPdx
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 07:55 #512Banned Member

Posts: 21As5402
Has anyone actually heard from this guy, Or is he just full of shit?
Originally Posted by AS5402
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 07:50 #511Banned Member

Posts: 21Miss Reagan Cox
She's a lot of fun and pretty, not BBFS.
.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 19:22 #510Senior Member

Posts: 107REagon Cox
Anyone see Miss Reagan cox on tna? Services any good?
-
03-27-18 16:07 #509Senior Member

Posts: 65Gina BBFS Gal New Price for a few days
Gina the hot Asian Gal from DT, is looking to make some cash. She had some issues with her cell phone and has now gotten a new one.
She does not have a place, so you need to get a room or she loves car dates.
New rate is $170, and she is worth it. I know several of you have told me she was a blast.
If interested PM me, or if you have her number call or text her. Please don't send me messages asking a bunch of questions.
Sweet girl LOVES to please.
I hope the picture I attached worked so you can see for yourself.
Have Fun!
-
03-27-18 03:48 #508Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 52I was willing for the $200 she just didn't reply. I texted her for about a week, then gave up, then a few days later she suddenly texts me like nothing, then no reply when I answered, LOL. Etiquette kind of goes both ways, you know, and with my volatile work schedule it's already hard enough to schedule gals which is why I've always preferred AMPs (which are horrible up here, especially compared to Austin / Dallas / Houston).
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 03:09 #507Senior Member

Posts: 184I think you talking about zoey. If so, she's not in good shape.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 10:28 #506Senior Member

Posts: 582Anyone know Rosetta's friend?
She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 00:16 #505Senior Member

Posts: 184Rosetta
I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.
Originally Posted by Villainy1953
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 15:39 #504Regular Member

Posts: 13Rosetta
I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 17:10 #503Senior Member

Posts: 577Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.
Originally Posted by DawnOfTime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





