Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 709 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10621
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #511

    Miss Reagan Cox

    She's a lot of fun and pretty, not BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Miss Reagan cox on tna? Services any good?
    .

  2. #510

    REagon Cox

    Anyone see Miss Reagan cox on tna? Services any good?

  3. #509

    Gina BBFS Gal New Price for a few days

    Gina the hot Asian Gal from DT, is looking to make some cash. She had some issues with her cell phone and has now gotten a new one.

    She does not have a place, so you need to get a room or she loves car dates.

    New rate is $170, and she is worth it. I know several of you have told me she was a blast.

    If interested PM me, or if you have her number call or text her. Please don't send me messages asking a bunch of questions.

    Sweet girl LOVES to please.

    I hope the picture I attached worked so you can see for yourself.

    Have Fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180318_221349.jpg‎  

  4. #508
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    A couple of things boys;.

    2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.
    I was willing for the $200 she just didn't reply. I texted her for about a week, then gave up, then a few days later she suddenly texts me like nothing, then no reply when I answered, LOL. Etiquette kind of goes both ways, you know, and with my volatile work schedule it's already hard enough to schedule gals which is why I've always preferred AMPs (which are horrible up here, especially compared to Austin / Dallas / Houston).

  5. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?
    I think you talking about zoey. If so, she's not in good shape.

  6. #506

    Anyone know Rosetta's friend?

    She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.

  7. #505

    Rosetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy1953  [View Original Post]
    I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.
    I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.

  8. #504

    Rosetta

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.
    I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.

  9. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    I bb her back when she started. This was quite a while ago and since then I was able to bb her every time I saw her, but then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since because of higher rate. You are correct on YMMV. Quite a bit of girl that I had bb with stop doing it after they were in the business for a while.

    Another one I know is Rosettastoned. She use to offer dinner service with a session and it's bbfscip with her. Usually cip while she was on top. Not sure if she still let you though. Haven't seen her since she returned.
    Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.

  10. #502
    Want to see BBFS girl later tonight around like 8 pm please let me have her digits.

  11. #501

    Hi

    Looking for BBFS girl between SE 181st Gresham area to downtown area who does outcall for 200 donation.

    Want to see her around 7 pm tonight know any digits and have links to her??

    Please let me know.

  12. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    A couple of things boys;.

    1. She has told me that a few of you have asked for a cheaper price. Cmon I told you its $200 for BBFS. If you can't pay it don't bother her.

    2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.

    3 Its Friday morning and she has told me she is horny and wants some dick now. She is a sex freak and a blast, sweet girl. Don't pass her up. You know how fast they all come and go.

    4 Also Craigslist is done, no more personals. I have met many woman from there, so that's to bad.
    I'm still waiting for a PM response. I can point to a couple in WA but have no contacts in Oregon.

  13. #499

    Update on new beaverton girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

    She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.
    A couple of things boys;.

    1. She has told me that a few of you have asked for a cheaper price. Cmon I told you its $200 for BBFS. If you can't pay it don't bother her.

    2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.

    3 Its Friday morning and she has told me she is horny and wants some dick now. She is a sex freak and a blast, sweet girl. Don't pass her up. You know how fast they all come and go.

    4 Also Craigslist is done, no more personals. I have met many woman from there, so that's to bad.

  14. #498

    Butthurt

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Lesson learned.
    I've responded to a good portion of the over 100 messages I've received. Some of you sent bogus info. For example the name of a provider that appears to be inactive. Don't be butt hurt. Come with real intel. I've responded to others with some of my intel as well. As for this most recent lady, I've already been questioned, by her, due to the numerous requests for BBFS. Lesson learned.

  15. #497
    I would love to share but don't have any under the radar that I haven't already shared on the WA side of the river.

    Only get tô Oregon a couple times per year. Slim pickings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape