Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 1234 1734 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19764

    NaNa

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...544757365.html

    Could she use an older picture. This is like 5 years ago. She didn't even have those cartoonish balloon implants yet.

  2. #19763

    Massage therapist

    New comer here and posting for the first time. Annie at Orchid in Pearl City. How is the massage and does she play. Any HE. What is the standard fee out in Pearl City.

  3. #19762

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her few days ago. Has good massage skills. After the serious massage time was done, very skilled at building up to the HE. Very pretty, sexy, and playful. Yes, a return visit is on my list. She was at Massage Thailand (2403) when I saw her. She is an indie so she floats. I remember she answered the door at 2401 when I went to see someone else about 2 months ago.
    I totally agree, she gives a great HJ and has a cute voice as well. The most I've gotten from her, I've already seen her nearly a dozen times, has been to put my FIV. That's the best I've gotten but I don't care because its her HJ I am most interested in. I've seen her in 2401 and 2403 and all the times I've seen her she does a little more. Now we are up to licking of my balls and cock with prostate massage. Took a while but she provides. Still no FS, LOL no game here. Haha.

  4. #19761

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Inked0721  [View Original Post]
    Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...546476345.html.
    Just saw her few days ago. Has good massage skills. After the serious massage time was done, very skilled at building up to the HE. Very pretty, sexy, and playful. Yes, a return visit is on my list. She was at Massage Thailand (2403) when I saw her. She is an indie so she floats. I remember she answered the door at 2401 when I went to see someone else about 2 months ago.

  5. #19760
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Grace and rose are cuties. Is this the grace I saw in the reviews further down FS? Or these just the Thai only HE bunch.
    That's the question. LOL. Looks like visiting Thai girls. Nan at Pin Thai 3903. Venice part of CCCC? Grace and Rose are hot if pics real. If anyone sees any of them, please post or PM. Thanks.

  6. #19759

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get scouts on the following?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Venice, Nan at Pin Thai, Rose, and Grace. All posted in past few days. All in CC.
    Grace and rose are cuties. Is this the grace I saw in the reviews further down FS? Or these just the Thai only HE bunch.

  7. #19758
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get scouts on the following?
    Venice, Nan at Pin Thai, Rose, and Grace. All posted in past few days. All in CC.

  8. #19757

    New girls in CC

    Anyone get scouts on the following?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose.jpg‎   image1(3).jpg‎   Nan.jpg‎   Grace.jpg‎  

  9. #19756

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    I guess 3 x the charm. Got to see Mia for the 1st time. Yeah I know, big deal. 1st 2 times she threw me to Lisa, stating she was really busy. (LisaDaGreek is fine too)...
    But she is as advertised, so thanks for all the reviews from all you Mia "Regulars". I feel special bcuz she rushed 1 of her regulars for me. After moving my time 30 min late. Ok getting back to Mia. 1st was the massage, which is ok, and got better when sbe started waking up the boyz. She is short, but dem little cannons of hers are really nice and natty. So on the flip I said BJ. And if we could 69. Bbbj, Daty, dao, fingas everywhere, she sat up on my face more than a few times for my tia special, kept saying I nasty! Yup, make her cum fasta, which she did. And I blew shortly after cim, man the reviews were on point!! I regret (a little bit) 69 ing bcuz it proably made me lose it quicker. 1 of many things that makes me want to be regular is after we cleaned up& she was kissing jr and talking to him. That was awesome. She is a sweetie!! Hopefully you regs move over for me please. Thanks eh!
    Yeah miaa is fun. Got a nice routine with her. Just skip the massage and BBBJ bls cim for 50 minutes. Plus Russian. She does the same thing with me but a little weird last visit. She was saying how my junk was designed perfect and others she sees is bent and has foreskin, especially Chinese. Hmm okay if you say so LOL. She's fun just wish she could DT better and allow cit. Msog is also on the table just ask her before she kicks off because she teases a lot and you will run out of time.

  10. #19755

    Bella.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Decent message with HE. Works out of 2401.
    Thanks coffee bean.

  11. #19754
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked0721  [View Original Post]
    Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...546476345.html.
    Decent message with HE. Works out of 2401.

  12. #19753

    Bella from CC.

    Worth it or NA? Has anybody sampo her? DM is OK. Thank you fam! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...546476345.html.

  13. #19752

    Real Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Nancy Chidsanthia. She is on yelp.
    Thanks guys.

  14. #19751

    Real Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a good Thai massage therapist that can do all that stretching and neck cracking. The real shit please.
    Nancy Chidsanthia. She is on yelp.

  15. #19750
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    I think I did try. LOL. Sry getting old. Decent massage, wanted extra tip for roaming. Looked a little older than pictures. Was bringing in different girls to work with her. Not sure if she was ringleader but she sent me pictures of other girl to see. When she was off / busy. Haven't gone back since. 24th floor is monger heaven now, get Jae Dee in 2402, Ta and those mainland Thais in 2401, Vera's gang in 2403 and Sunflower oin 2404.
    Any of those Thai places full service offered? When I went to Sunflower a week ago or so one of the Thai girls just glaring at me. LOL. Like I was a piece of Thai chicken. Or she was trying to place how she knew me. Cause my so knows too many in CC. Why I usually avoid it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape